This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1540 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
Thanks Jon. You better win this thing!
1540 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
CF: Shook. My weave has been snatched left right and centre. 3 of the 4 that I predicted would be the f4 were bottom 3 like whattttt! I’m shook and Lizzo going home...SHOOKETH. Damn as much as I hate her guts she had so much potential and really was competition. I hope she gets saved....not because I like her or anything eww no shut up I don’t like her ok!! But because she is actually a good model and I cannot deny that! So I guess we’ll see what happens but girl I’ve been snatched
1540 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
CF: finally my first photoshoot win and I'm honestly so happy even the host said it was one of the best this season so I'm just over the moon happy with my placement. I'm hoping I can keep this up!
1540 days 11 hours ago
coolKat
Well I’m gonna say it, I think I or Coco should have gone this week... and Jon your story was the best of any of us
1540 days 10 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I'm in final 6
1540 days 10 hours ago
tast519
Tysm Miles. If it wasn't for my 0.3 rating, I would've gotten a much higher callout.

Cf: I have been dealing with a saboteaur throughout the competition that is named Haycee, but I won't let them stop me from being the next top model! I'm a consistent and amazing model, whether they like it or not...
1540 days 9 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
(sorry but I'm happy this is the furthest I got in this competition as any model I have picked)

I feel really bad for lizzo....didn't expect her to get eliminated she has been the underdog for me cos I thought she is going to be early out and maybe I treated lizzo like roxxxy Andrews did to jinkx monsoon in season 5 of rupaul drag race and I wanna say I'm truly sorry and this is real I promise I want to build a friendship with u lizzo I just been focused on the competition then making friends and now we getting down to the wire now I want to say sorry I hope we can end this beef and I am sorry about all the hurtful stuff I sent to u lizzo I am sorry if I made u upset it's not me and I haven't truly been myself I am sorry
1540 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
*sigh* I guess I can understand where you're coming from. I don't know about your fellow housemates, but I forgive you.
1540 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
That's right bitches I been saved!!!! I'm coming to Victoria with yall whether you like it or not!!!!!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/11GTGx1WLJuVcQ/giphy.gif
1540 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
https://media0.giphy.com/media/ebVko7RZN5Ae4/source.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!