This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1587 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
CF: I’m glad my photo was appreciated but sadly the vision I had wasn’t seen and I just hope my vision can be seen in the photo shoot
1587 days 11 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
*crying In her bed*  I know I am going home this week I just know it it's gonna be embrassing to go home first
1587 days 10 hours ago
melindaMrskk
CF: Being told you’re just looking “Safe” is not good enough for me! I’m going to have to push myself if I stay! :)
1587 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
CF: I’m kinda annoyed I got a 7 in the challenge. So what,  I didn’t explain my photo who cares? At the end of the day this is Next Top Model, not AP English, I shouldn’t have to explain anything, my photo will speak for itself.
1587 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
CF: O-M-G I won the first challenge! I was able to probe to the judges AND the other contestants that I am not to be discarded just because I'm a rookie. Hope I can also do well next week!
1586 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
(There’s still a photo shoot so you haven’t won the week yet lol but Lizzo impressed me!)
1586 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
(Oh sorry this is my first season lmao but thanks!)
1586 days 19 hours ago
tast519
CF: Jon: I was so close to winning! Lizzo's MAJOR competition. She won the challenge and pulled out a gorgeous first photo. I have to step up my game and show the judges how versatile I am.
1584 days 19 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Efren: Hello everyone, how are you today?
1584 days 18 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Rosie: Very tired after the first photoshoot! you?
1584 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Bella: I’m so nervous for the results. I feel like everyone did a good job for the first photo shoot and I have no idea what’s going to happen.
1584 days 18 hours ago
varlto
Nyakim: I just hope I do good this round...
1584 days 14 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Efren: Well, I’m glad I got a great picture, but I think the judges were right to say it was mediocre. I hope I’m not in trouble.
1584 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo is sitting down on the couch listening to the others talk*

CF: I can't really relate to the other models at this point. I've got completely different fears. Because I did so well on the first challenge, I'm scared my other photos won't live up to the judges expectations and they'll be disappointed in me!
1584 days 14 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Efren: And by the mediocre part, I mean the description, not the photo really.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!