This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1524 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

As promised, here are my comments for your shots during Week 5 Photo Shoot.

BELLA HADID (Game Of Thrones) - It's more of taking a safe shot rather than thinking out of the box. You took the easiest way out and it paid off. You look beautiful here but I'm telling you that "safe" shots won't always be enough to get you farther in the competition. It's not a great photo but will do for the theme.

COCO ROCHA (Money Heist) - You got saved by your word "one". I like the fact that you didn't go for the obvious route. You've decided to portray one of the rich women in the series and it shows in the shot. I like the impeccable styling, the strong facial expression, and the solid pose.

EFREN PERDOMO (Grey's Anatomy) - The explanation is lacking but I definitely see Alex Karev here. You look serious and soft at the same time. Everything here works for you.

JHONATTAN BURJACK (You) - Just an okay shot. There's no "wow" factor in it. Always remember that in a competition you should still go in for a kill even though your photo is just a simple shot. It should have at least an "it" factor.

JON KARTAJARENA (Stranger Things) - You've kind of overdone your shot this week. You've taken the word "trapped" literally. The photo is good but it feels out of place for your chosen series. It doesn't give me that "he's haunted by scary monsters" vibe. I can see hopelessness in the eyes though.

LAITH ASHLEY (Supernatural) - You didn't pick a certain character which is the goal of the week plus your explanation was really, really bad. I can make some connections with the jacket though.

LIZZO JEFFERSON (The Crown) - I'm in love with the shot. I see confidence through your eyes and you look very elegant with your styling and pose. This is my favorite shot of yours in the competition so far. The quality is great. Royalty at its finest. Thank you.

LUKA SABBAT (Sex Education) - I like the fact that you challenged yourself with the theme of the week despite being uncomfortable with your chosen series. With your facial expression and pose, I can see a teenager who has a lot of frustrations at a very young age. The setting is perfect and the styling is great. What I don't like is the quality of the shot.

MILES McMILLAN (Elite) - Your second explanation ruined the whole shot for me. Your first explanation was enough. The second explanation is very contradicting with your photo. It would have been believable if you had yourself worn an "elite" outfit to show that "appearance isn't everything". There's no redeeming quality in this shot as it feels very bland.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!