This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1587 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
LIZZO!!
1587 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Lizzo, you got the first ever challenge win for the cycle. As the winner of the challenge, as said earlier you are going to have a 2 point additional for your scores.
1587 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
And here’s where you all stands..
1587 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Lizzo - 10
Jon - 9
Luka - 9
Bella - 8
Laith - 8
Olivia - 8
Efren - 7
Jhona - 7
Kylie - 7
Rosie - 7
Coco - 6
Miles - 6
Nyakim - 6
Duckie - 0
Liam - 0
1587 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Your photoshoot will be tonight (EST) as well. Goodluck!
1587 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
congrats Lizzo!! :))
1587 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Oh wow top 3 thank you Lennox and congrats Lizzo <3
1587 days 1 hour ago
varlto
bottom 3:(
1587 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
*collects picture with tears in my eyes* Thank you so much!
1587 days ago
tast519
Jon: Wow. Tysm!! Feels amazing to see my name that high since everyone else did so well.
1586 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #1

“Denims and Diamonds”

Hi guys, for your first photoshoot I kinda want to see it simple yet very free. It is because we want to see how you do a shoot with less requirement so we can altogether grow as a model week after week.

For today’s photoshoot your only requirement is to give us a photo of you wearing a piece of denims and/or diamonds, could be just denim, could just be diamonds or could be both. This photoshoot is really special since it will let us see how you work in a freely situation with bi specific emotions, settings, etc. needed.

You have 24 hours to submit your photo. Thank you and goodluck!
1586 days 21 hours ago
TechnoMike
i think this entry speaks volumes in itself. it's amazingly simple and very very free
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/09/e2/8009e2a4e24febf1f40484ed9d5fa611.jpg
1586 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
You should always confident in everything you do! That's why I'll be modeling in my *own* merch!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECBcHfbUEAAmfQI.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!