This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1565 days 15 hours ago
nikw98
Comments
Luka Sabbat:
This shot is very effective in relation to what the challenge was and I think you grasped the concept of it, without doing too much. It’s clear what you wanted to do with this shot and it works.

Olivia Holt:
I love this shot and I think that you gave exactly what you explained. I can feel the acceptance in this photo and it almost feels like you’ve got that last part of redemption, which is acceptance. Fantastic job!

Efren Perdomo:
This photo definitely gives me a lot of reflection and I think it is a great shot, however, I don’t think you hit the mark as well as some others did. I feel you could’ve really pushed more in this challenge.

Miles McMillan:
As much as I love this photo and think it is phenomenal. I don’t see much fight, nor redemption in it. It looks as though you’ve given up and that’s the exact opposite of what the challenge asked for. I’m torn because although the shot is great, it’s not what was asked.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:
I do like this shot a lot, don’t get me wrong, it’s great. However, it feels very safe to me. Very middle of the pack. It’s definitely not the worst of the bunch, by far, but it isn’t the best either. As someone who thrives off of awkward posing, I do LOVE the posing in this shot, but other than that, there’s nothing that truly stands out to me.

Jhonattan Burjack:
Okay, so explanations are very important in terms of telling me exactly what you’re portraying. With that being said, this shot is great, but due to a lack of explanation, I have to put you in the same category as Rosie. It’s not the worst, but it definitely isn’t the best.

Lizzo Jefferson:
I was very wary about you taking the 15th spot, I’m not gonna lie, HOWEVER, THIS is everything I needed to dispel any doubt I had. The lighting with the vulnerability with the way your eyes stare into the camera. Everything about this shot is perfect for me. You can see the fight and the redemption, the acceptance and how much you’ve overcome. Everything about it is right.

Laith Ashley:
I feel like this shot has everything I asked for. I can see that there is an external sense of acceptance and peace, but your eyes tell a different story and show a different struggle. It’s intense in all the right ways! Great job!

Coco Rocha:
Okay. Here’s the thing. This doesn’t say redemption to me. There’s nothing wrong with going over the top, but this is so over the top that it misses everything you hit in your explanation. I feel like you have so much potential and it wasn’t used properly this time.

Bella Hadid:
This shot is interesting to me in all the right ways. It gives me everything I need to know about the challenge and shows that you really thought about the challenge before sending the shot. Very well done!

Nyakim Gatwech:
While everything in your explanation is moving and powerful and I love it, this shot feels like it was taken out of any random bathing suit catalog and there’s nothing really exciting or game changing about it. I wish you would’ve pushed harder.

Kylie Jenner:
This looks like a poster of Pretty Little Liars and I don’t know how I feel about it yet. I’m gonna give it a day and come back to it.

Okay, coming back to it, I like it a lot. There’s a quality about it that I like, but hiding half of your face is never a good thing to do. I wish you would’ve figured out a better way of expressing your evil side. Other than that, good job.

Jon Kortajarena:
I love this a lot. This picture is the perfect amount of cute, without being fluffy. It hits what was asked from you in an almost perfect way and that really all I have to say on it! Fantastic job!

Duckie Thot:
It’s sad to see you not submit considering you were an early front runner for some of the judges.

Liam Jolley:
See above
1565 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you for the comment Lenox <3
1565 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
Thanks for the comments :)
1565 days 11 hours ago
coolKat
Awh I’m sorry my vision with the photo wasn’t seen but I’m soo glad you liked it At least <3
1565 days 9 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Thank you! Will definitely try to push more then just “SAFE”
1565 days 5 hours ago
IceBear
Thank you Lenox!
1565 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
thank you for the feedback <3
1565 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1565 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
N ow is the time to reveal Judge Lenox’s Top 3 for the week...
1565 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
The prize of the challenge winner is a 2 point addition for his/her score this week.
1565 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
And the possible models getting it are...
1565 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
TOP 3:
- Jon Kortajarena
- Luka Sabbat
- Lizzo Jefferson
1565 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
But ofcourse, only one will emerge victorious for this challenge
1565 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
And that model is....
1565 days 4 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!