This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM13 - HOUSE

1796 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Smiles*

Sounds good.
1796 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to Bryce in the living room*

Can't believe they're going to make out again.
1796 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
*goes and lays on one of the sofas in the living room*
1796 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Aquaria Confessional:

It鈥檚 seems like some people are happy for Pietro and I while others are annoyed. Oh well, honestly I wasn鈥檛 looking for love but Pietro is a really nice guy and I hope after the show we can still be together.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/831c917dd73da5be9bf3f5d7c747a4dd/tenor.gif?itemid=11844400
1796 days 14 hours ago
Wade
*whispers to haycsclair*

They did it like 23 times already , I think they trying to hit the alphabet
1796 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
I mean it's fine. It's just that at the end of the day it's still a competition. I hope their showmance won't affect their priorities in the competition.
1796 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
I hope it affects their priorities in this competition. Although it probably won鈥檛 do anything because their talent might not be enough to keep them for much longer anyway. *puts on sunglasses*
1796 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Listens to everyone talk about them and cries in front of Pietro*
1796 days 7 hours ago
Nat_31br
hi!
1796 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
byy conf: i can't front, i'm a little upset of my turnout in the challenge! i thought my photo was pretty good! just trying to prove my worth in the competition, and i intend to do so in the upcoming photoshoot
1796 days 1 hour ago
Delights
Confessional

I just think aquaria and Pietro just wants the Brooklyn and Vanjie relationship effect does aquaria think his and Pietro relationship let them go far oh hell no this is a competition a modelling competition not the bachelor
1796 days ago
Tommy123
Confessional:

I hope that my choices will get me further in this competition because there are some people who don't really deserve in this competition and I think they break under pressure.
1795 days 8 hours ago
Wade
Confession 3

I thought I was just finding my swag in this comp and then some guy thought it would be funny to make me ..the introverted guy ..Captain America 馃槰

This guy is a strategic bastard...I hope I don鈥檛 go home I just got here 馃槱
1795 days ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

I'm happy that I got third in this week's challenge. It feels amazing to see myself doing good progress in this competition.

Going into the photo shoot, I was kinda worried about portraying Dr. Stephen Strange. I think I did good but with these judges, we'll never know.

Wish me luck!
1794 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Lays on Pietro鈥檚 chest*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!