This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Finale

Topic » #NTM12 - Finale

1827 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
And here we are, at the last battle. Congratulations already to our Next Top Model 12 Finalists! Now this is the last thing you'd do, so make us believe that you are the embodiment of Breaking Boundaries.
1827 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Now, for us to determine the rightful one of the throne, here are the things we will judge you on:

1.) OVER-ALL SHOT
2.) SOCIAL MEDIA
3.) FINAL TASK
1827 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Your finale task consists of four very interesting photoshoots. Each show a unique quality that will help us identify the winner. So, shall we?

1.) Model Division
As promised, the winner of the Next Top Model: Breaking Boundaries will be the new face of Model Division, the official magazine partner of the Next Top Model franchise. For this task, you need to pick a photo which is a spread-worthy shot to be featured in a Model Division Magazine issue. If it is worthy enough, you may see it featured as the cover page as well.

2.) Recreate
Now it's time to go back on somewhat formed you to be here on the Top 3 - what you failed before, you now have a chance to do it right. For this photoshoot, I want you to chose a previous photoshoot theme wherein you think you failed big time, or somehow you think you could've done a lot better. Of course, you need to let us know what photoshoot was that so we will know.

3.) Spirit Animal
Following an interesting choices on last cycle finale. We decided to bring it back. It's time to break some boundaries. For this task, you are to represent your spirit animal - Power animal, a shamanic belief of a spirit which guides, helps or protects individuals, lineages and nations. Or let us say this simply, if you were an animal, what are you? Show that in your photo.

4.) To the Top!
And here lies the embodiment the fruit of all your hardwork. Post a photo summarizing/symbolizing what you've done in all challenge and photoshoot, basically the entire competition. Let the world see, in one photo the journey you've travelled here in the Next Top Model.

Send to me the task via mail.

This will be the final task of the season, so I expect a lot from you, no pressure though haha.

This will be a 48 hour shoot, Goodluck - and if in any way you can't send it, maybe mail me in advance so I can proceed with other task not involving sending. Thank you :)
1827 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Make us proud, models!
1827 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, here is the poll which will serve as your social media score:

https://tengaged.com/group/5820-next-top-model-12-breaking-boundaries/poll/ntm12-who-should-be-next-top-model-146924

NOTE: The poll will be closed without notice at any point in the game. Remember, I don't want you to spam for votes, anyone caught spamming will be deducted or even have zero points for it. Let them speak on who they think deserve the crown. And for you, let them see you deserve it.
1827 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
For another part of your finale, we'll have the overall progress. Here's how it works, for photoshoots you've done every week all of it would be ranked. Your photos will receive either 3 points (being the highest), 2 points, 1 point (being the lowest).
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 1
3- Naomi
2- Garrett
1- Madison
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 2
3- Madison
2- Naomi
1- Garrett
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 3
3- Naomi
2- Madison
1- Garrett
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 4
3- Madison
2- Naomi
1- Garrett
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 5
3- Garrett
2- Naomi
1- Madison
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 6
3- Naomi
2- Madison
1- Garrett
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 7
3- Naomi
2- Garrett
1- Madison
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 8
3- Madison
2- Garrett
1- Naomi
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 9
3- Naomi
2- Garrett
1- Madison
1825 days 2 hours ago
wileycoyote
Week 10
3- Naomi
2- Madison
1- Garrett

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!