This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM12 - HOUSE

1902 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

So I survived this week and I don’t plan on making another close call in a challenge, We’re headed to a new place and I have to turn things up a notch.
1902 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Hugs Garrett*
1902 days 12 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta | Confessional

We just got revealed that we're going to Greece and I am SO EXCITED! I have been to Greece before but I loved going there and meeting fans haha!! I have a lot of fans in Estonia but also in Greece so I hope I can meet them!
I'm also really happy I got back up and really pulled through with the only score over 50. It makes me really happy because I'm getting back into the groove and hopefully it stays that way!! :)
1902 days 11 hours ago
Tommy123
Paul [Confessional]
I am so excited I am still here even though I still need to work more harder but the best thing is that we are going to Greece so I can't wait
1902 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Madison // CONFESSIONAL

*Eyes Are Red From Crying*
Well, I was in the Bottom 3. Not a good feeling, at all! It sucks, its been my lowest placement all competiton. I just HAVE to do better. This week, we are going to Greece! Im excited as hell. I can just feel it...Greece HAS to be my first #1 Call Out Order!
1902 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
Kang Daniel | Confessional

Well ... I'm still speechless, I managed to survive this week and it was just ...

I confess that I was confused because of the criticism and note of the jurors.
People who received harsh criticism took high places while people, who in my view had great photos, were in inferior positions ...

I noticed that saying that a photo of instagram was banned from this season, while in past seasons people made good photos and received this criticism, in this season where really instagram photos are submitted they get good positions.

I am in the middle between grateful and disgusted, in the end, I hope to improve my game in Greece.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FavorableRewardingArrowana-max-1mb.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!