This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1860 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #10

"And The Story Goes"

Hello guys, for today's photoshoot you will all be doing something really interesting. For today's something you are all going to be a storyteller. This has never been done to the show before, so you all will be the first. We'll be breaking some boundaries.

For your photoshoot today, the story is in your hands, or should I say those who is before you. As for today's photoshoot you will be playing as a fictional character - you will be playing a guy/girl (depends on your model's gender) "Avery".

Ofcourse the first person to post gets to create the beginning of the story, the next one gets to observe more on the plot, the third person to post gets to the climax and so on until the last person (fifth one assuming Barbie goes inactive) gets to create his/her own ending. So in each photo you will be sending there should be atleast one paragraph of a story.

Make the story worth reading guys. 24 hours to do the photoshoot, Goodluck!
1859 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
Avery was the CEO of a multi million company. After the investment of her father she took the company into the future. She made the company successful. She had it all a perfect house a perfect life nothing can stop. She is also one of the most eligible batchelorettes that are in fact lesbian. What could stop her now?

Photo: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/564e2bc4e4b01cc50dbc9da9/5bb8b5f0f4e1fc90e5d9779d/5bb8b9de104c7bda55ad8c2e/1538833709868/Screen+Shot+2018-10-06+at+8.28.09+AM.png?format=750w

I am portraying Avery as a boss ass bitch who is in charge. She is masculine and headstrong but swag. #Avery
1859 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/dd/4d/7bdd4dbb6e67e92caff91fdffc1da605.jpg

Avery meets a new intern of his global fashion company. Despite Avery having a picture perfect life in front of the cameras and in the office . Avery had a hidden side of seduction and bondage. Avery meets a beautiful intern one day at the office, Avery invites the intern back to his place for a few celebratory drinks after a few drinks Avery invite the intern down to his very own adult "playroom".
1859 days 19 hours ago
SharonMaItems
They attend to her "playroom" but she realizes that she can't do this, and she runs away. She goes out of her house and drives off, thinking about what she was going to do.
"No, I cannot do this.." she thinks to herself, as the consequences could be severe. She stumbles out of her car and into this bar, feeling mopey and tired. She orders a drink, gets comfortable and starts to have fun. Maybe this day might not end yet. "I have to confront him in the end.." she thinks.

https://scontent.fxds1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/28685956_1803297449730477_3447504777105447922_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=52f8ec77eae3e7bde7a7ab28da998ea3&oe=5D0E9EDE

Iveta is portraying Avery at the bar having fun and being herself, not over complicated and stressed about what could've been a bad decision on her part.
1859 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
Avery enjoys her time at the bar but the fun doesn't last long. She begins to worry about what the intern thinks about her just "disappearing" and that they are probably out looking for her. This is the moment when she begins to be stressed and realizes this was a bad decision to run away instead of being honest with the intern.

Avery takes her drink as anxiety fills her body thinking of ways to confront him. An hour or two later, the intern shows up at the bar with a drunk Avery with a drink in her hand nervous, confused, and anxious. Alcohol can also increase anxiety and panic attacks so that is what is happening atm.

https://thatsthelook.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/adriana-lima-by-vincent-peters-for-vogue-italia-february-2011l1.jpg

I am portraying Avery at the bar who is worried about the intern discovering where she's at and when he does, she is stressed over how to confront him. Not to mention, she is also really drunk now that she already had a few drinks in the "playroom" and had more at the bar.
1859 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
lol this story is getting interesting .. im excited to see what happens next 馃榿
1859 days 18 hours ago
Survivorgame1
The intern comforts a drunk Avery, "Avery, it's ok. It's our secret".

The pair order more drinks, talk about life, flirt and eventually the intern calls a cab.

"Where to?" the cab driver asks. The Intern gives Avery's address.

"Than youuuu", a highly intoxicated Avery slurs.

The intern helps a barely functioning Avery into her mansion. As Avery attempts to stumble up the stairs to her bed room, the intern grabs Avery's hand and with a devilish smile asks, "Where are you going? Im ready for round two."

"No...no...I shoul'n....", but the intern is already leading Avery into her play room. They strip their clothes, by now Avery is blacked out and doesnt seem to notice the videos and pictures the intern is snapping.

After everything is done, Avery manages to put on the Intern's jacket. He stands in the door and takes one final picture and with a smirk mumbles, "See you on Monday...oh wait...maybe I wont"

The Intern walks out as he sends the incriminating videos & pictures to tabloids and Avery's partners and donors.

'This should teach that bitch not to sleep with my girlfriend and fuck up my relationship...' the Intern thinks to himself as he walks out of the mansion and into his Uber.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141654957@N07/42886831765/in/photostream/lightbox

This portrays a dazed Avery in her drunken confusion, unaware of how she was just taken advantage of due to a past mistake. It is also ironic that in the room she feels most powerful in, has control, is the dominatrix.... is the very room she will lose all power.
1859 days 17 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Forgot to add it under my paragraph)

Garrett is portraying Avery as a seductive boss who is showcasing his seductive side as he invites the new intern over to his place for few drinks and some time down in his "Playroom".
1859 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
I was just informed that Judge Marlon only booked Iveta, I'm sorry. Here's the updated challenge score:

Iveta - 9
Garrett - 8
Adriana - 6
Madison - 6
Naomi - 6
1858 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
First off, kudos to our host for creating this amazing photoshoot challenge! I LOVE the concept!

- Adriana Lima (ParvatiS)
I like the additions you made to the story and I think your shot helps portray that. It鈥檚 not your strongest overall, but solid enough for this task.

- Garrett Neff (Brandonh1)
This is very tame 50 shades of grey, but I like that you were trying to do something a bit different than what you鈥檝e shown us. Overall I think it鈥檚 a bit of a boring show just because you鈥檙e not really the focus.

- Iveta Mukuchyan (SharonMaItems)
I鈥檒l be honest, I thought you would be one of the first models out this season. But, you have proved me wrong and each week you are delivering. I liked the backstory of this shot and the overall candid/professional vibe.

- Madison Beer (Survivorgame1)
A strong conclusion to the story and this shot really makes it feel like it was candid. You look intoxicated and yet still have this power about you.

- Naomi Smalls (Ajathekween)
Your Avery is fierce and a woman to be reckoned with! I love the power pose and the black and white filter adds just the right amount of drama. The styling is on point as well.
1854 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Hello guys, sorry for another delay. I was hoping for the other judges to come. I'll be doing my comments today + the panel :)
1853 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

I really love the concept of the shoot this week. It really brought out the creativity of the models. They were able to think outside the box. The title should be "50 Shades of Avery". Anyway, Jerard, you should do it again in future seasons.

I'll just make the comments quick this time around.

ADRIANA LIMA - You were able to convey the raw emotion in this photo. I can see Avery's anxiety and I can tell that she's very stressed out.

GARRETT NEFF - I love the fact that your co-model didn't outshine you. You're still the star of the shot and even though it's a profile shot, it's still a solid one.

IVETA MUKUCHYAN - Congrats on your first challenge win. Going onto your photo, I'm not a fan of the shot. I think it kinda takes away from the story. Plus the fact that it doesn't show any best features of you. At the end of the day, you're still a model so you should look like one in all of your pics.

MADISON BEER - I LOVE IT! You were able to make the shot work for you. It's a simple pose but have a strong impact. Your facial expression is on point. You look very powerless in this shot. I really love the twist you put in the story. Great job. Thank you!

NAOMI SMALLS - I don't think it's a strong shot. I like the outfit but I don't like the facial expression. I don't see a boss in here. I see dead eyes. Plus it's very ill-cropped.
1853 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Naomi - I think this was actually a great shot, to start off as a strong Avery, you portrayed 100% what you stated in your story. I love the vintage vibe of your shot, it wasn't over the top but this was a stand out shot. I like it.

Garrett - And your shot details an important part of the story, it sets the tone of how the story goes - how the guy met the girl. You portrayed a very intense meet up which is pretty much obvious in the shot. You weren't overpowered by whom you are with, and I think it proves you're not backing down.

Iveta - I think this shot was quite off in many ways, I agree with Judge Sui with your photo kinda takes away from the story. It feels weird, and you look short rather than longer, which is a no-no. And yes I think the angle was also wrong for you, it doesn't show how beautiful you are.

Adriana - I was actually liking anything but your face here, it kinda set the tone on how you are telling your story of Avery. The photo though was very raw I must say, it wasn't your strongest shot but I think it wasn't the weakest of all for this week.

Madison - I think you give a perfect finish to the story. Your part I think was the most exciting one because ofcourse the ending, and you give justice to the ending with your photo. Thank you very much for that.
1853 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1853 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Good luck, models.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!