This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1903 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #6

"Monochromatic"

Hi guys! Today your challenge will be headed by last season's Winner, she's no other than Judge Lenox Tillman!

For this week, she gave you an interesting challenge. This time, you need to go with monochromatic photo, monochromatic which means containing or using only one color.

She also stated that I should just leave it very open ended challenge. 24 hours to do the challenge, thank you and goodluck!
1903 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bO6O9E-A45w/T_6enf_FJII/AAAAAAAEQM0/-sVFrKAs13E/s1600/01.jpg

I decided instead of doing all black which we’ve seen from Garrett, I would go to the other end of the color spectrum to all white
1903 days 3 hours ago
Tommy123
Paul Wesley

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/03/3e/38/033e381887a4677031925c178ce7d358.jpg

I have decided to do a sepia color photo and I feel like this might be a good photo
1902 days 21 hours ago
SeongWoo
Kang Daniel | https://prnt.sc/me5nn2

Pretty in Pink
1901 days 14 hours ago
nikw98
~Closed~
1901 days 14 hours ago
nikw98
Adriana Lima:
I like this photo a lot. I just wish there was more of brown. The hue of brown and the brown hair are great for the monochromatic shot, but it feels like where you stopped at that, the others kept going. Which sucks because this photo is brilliantly beautiful. Still a great job well done!

Garrett Neff:
I love that this wasnt just you in a color and that's it. I found the use of an outside background that matches what you were going for worked incredibly. This is just another really great shot from you.

Paul Wesley:
I made this photoshoot open ended which might have been a mistake on my part. Your interpretation of the challenge was something I wasn't expecting, but still weirdly works well with it. I like this shot. It's not great, but it's no where close to bad. Good job!

Naomi Smalls:
Everything about this is incredibly right. I'm in love with this. This is the Naomi that I want to see every photoshoot and challenge. This is probably my favorite shot from you. I like that you used multiple shades of blue and used lighting to your advantage. Fantastic work!

Iveta Mukuchyan:
This is an okay shot to me. It feels very safe. I'm not the biggest fan of it because it doesn't feel like a winning shot. It feels like you didnt try to go for the win with this one.

Madison Beer:
I do like this photo and I think it's a great shot, but I dont think it's your best. I feel like this shot is very similar to shots in the past. You tend to post a lot of dark outfit/dark background photos that are very similar, so just keep that in mind for the photoshoot. But great shot!

Kang Daniel:
You chose my favorite color so brownie points for that. Other than that, this shot is great. It feels very different for you in the best way. I think you're definitely coming out of your box and seeing you do it from this perspective is fantastic!
1901 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1901 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now it's time to reveal the results.
1901 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Lenox already sent me the scores.
1901 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge is going to have an advantage on the next photoshoot.
1901 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
And the possible models getting it are...
1901 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Lenox's Top 3 shots:

- Garrett Neff
- Kang Daniel
- Naomi Smalls

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!