This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Finale

Topic » #NTM11 - Finale

2073 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Hello Next Top Model Cycle 11 - Finalists! This is now the last photoshoot and tasks you'll be doing for this wonderful cycle, and probably the most important one. As this task will help us determine who is the rightful one to ascend from the top.
2073 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
First of all, I am very proud of how far you've come. The improvement from week 1 is so obvious, many may not believe in you three, but we the judges do. And now, you are one step closer to the dream of becoming the Next Top Model!
2073 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
But again, determining the winner will be a hard task and for us to find the rightful one, here are the things we will judge you on:
1.) OVER-ALL SHOT
2.) SOCIAL MEDIA
3.) FINAL TASK
2073 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Your final task will be consisting of FOUR big photoshoots, each shows different qualitiest to determine the winner. So, let's begin?

1.) Model Division
Again, the winner of the Next Top Model: Clash of Ascendancy will be the face of Model Division, the official magazine partner of the Next Top Model franchise. For this task, you need to pick a photo which is a spread-worthy shot to be featured in the Model Division Magazine - September Issue. If it is worthy enough, it will be featured as the cover page as well.

2.) Hometown
And for this task, instead of doing Motherland, which obviously would not fit well because you are all northerns, the judges decided to take it a little more specific. Your task is to represent now, your hometown. Garrett is from Wilmington, Delaware, Lenox is from Newman, Georgia and ofcourse Shawn is from Toronto, Ontario. Do a little research, it would be a big help. After that, let us know what your hometown is made of, what are they known for, the essence, showcase it in your shot, make them proud!

3.) Spirit Animal
A new additional to the set of photoshoot for a finale. Yes, indeed you three are special. Now let us show that wild side of yours. For this task, you are to represent your spirit animal - Power animal, a shamanic belief of a spirit which guides, helps or protects individuals, lineages and nations. Or let us say this simply, if you were an animal, what are you? Show that in your photo.

4.) To the Top!
Now, it's time for you to go to the top. For this photoshoot, you need to post an  "over-all progress" themed photo. Post a photo summarizing/symbolizing what you've done in all challenge and photoshoot. Let us see your journey here in the Next Top Model with just one photo. Give it your all, ascend!

Send to me the task via mail.

This will be the final task of the season, as the next task will now be the real world. So wish you all the best of luck and make us proud.

This will be a 48 hour shoot, so goodluck - and if in any way you can't send it, maybe mail me in advance so I can proceed with other task not involving sending. Thank you :)
2073 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, here is the poll which will serve as your social media score:

https://tengaged.com/group/5820-next-top-model-11-clash-ascendancy/poll/ntm11-who-should-be-next-top-model-144517

The poll will be closed without notice. I don't want you to spam for votes, anyone caught spamming will be deducted or even have zero points for it. Let them vote and think for who they want to win.
2073 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
I hope you also provide some explanation and a photo in that poll to show why you deserve to be the Next Top Model.
2073 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
FIRST AGENDA: Over-All progress
2073 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Me, Judge Sui, Judge Marlon and Judge Lucky will do the rankings. For each week, your photos will receive either 3 points (being the highest), 2 points, 1 point (being the lowest).
2072 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
First of all, congratulations to the three of you for making it this far. I am so proud of you.

I'm going to be the first one who will reveal my ranking per week.

Here we go.
2072 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
WEEK 1: ASCEND PHOTO SHOOT

Garrett - 3
Shawn - 2
Lenox - 1
2072 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
WEEK 2: COACH PHOTO SHOOT

Shawn (portrayed Coach Marlon) - 3
Lenox (portrayed Coach Marlon) - 2
Garrett (portrayed Coach Lucky) - 1
2072 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
WEEK 3: HIGH SCHOOL STEREOTYPE PHOTO SHOOT

Shawn (Prep) - 3
Garrett (Jock) - 2
Lenox (Creeper) - 1
2072 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
WEEK 4: ZODIAC SIGNS PHOTO SHOOT

Lenox (Capricorn) - 3
Garrett (Aries) - 2
Shawn (Cancer) - 1
2072 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
WEEK 5: BEST PICTURE PHOTO SHOOT

Lenox (Phantom Thread) - 3
Garrett (Call Me By Your Name) - 2
Shawn (Darkest Hour) - 1
2072 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
WEEK 6: WINNER'S CIRCLE PHOTO SHOOT

Shawn (portrayed Lucky Blue Smith) - 3
Lenox (portrayed Cara Delevingne) - 2
Garrett (portrayed Karlie Kloss) - 1
2072 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
WEEK 7: ALTER EGO PHOTO SHOOT

Lenox - 3
Garrett - 2
Shawn - 1

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!