This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2100 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #11

"Second Chances"

Hello, Top 5! For this week we are to rewrite something, something you've done and you failed at. For this week's challenge we are looking back to your challenge and photoshoots of previous week and redo it again. What you need to do is to think of a challenge or a photoshoots where in you think you did badly, or atleast the judges do. After lots of thinking you are to pick one of the shoots that you will re-perform/redo.

Submit a shot that you think would've been a better or a perfect pick for that particular photoshoot or challenge you've done before. Ofcourse you need to explain what the challenge/shoot was and why do you think you failed that week and what's new about the shot you will submit.

24 hours to do the challenge, failure to submit on time means deduction of points. Thank you and goodluck! x
2099 days 11 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria Justice: Photoshoot 11

*SUMMER*

Going back to where this all began. The very first challenge of the season, and no better way to kick off the season but in style. This photo screams summer to me. The bright coloring and the scenery is Gorgeous. I think this a very beautiful picture and I think Summer is a very beautiful time.

I thought I could do really better on this so I chose this. I think I didn't do so well last time is because, I was just getting started and I didn't know what I could do yet. First impressions are important in this game so you really want to give it your all in the beginning♡

https://imgur.com/a/IwfE9sP
2099 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Shawn Mendes - Redo: Week 3 Photoshoot - School Stereotypes

My original photo as a prep had mixed reviews and it was not one of my best. With this shot I really wanted to show I can model and produce solid, color shots as well. In this shot I am taking on the TRIPLE A’S stereotype. Not only am I physically fit, I also am book smart. I wanted to convey a version of me that is attractive, smart and creative.

https://imgur.com/a/liiCDGJ
2099 days 10 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara - Challenge #1: Summer

So the challenge is about a photo that will show us right ahead like what a summer look like. In my last challenge, what I did was not so good and I can say that it didn't hit the theme cause it feels dark and sad when summer is all fun or happy or something bright. So this time I want to portray the 'bright' look and in here I want to bring the concept of "Just the feel and warm of Summer can make me fall in love"

http://www.dinarachetyrova.com/uploads/8/3/7/4/83743768/tatler-singapore-08_orig.jpg
2099 days 6 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria* I meant to put challenge 11 instead of Photoshoot 11.  I didn't want you getting confused about that!
2099 days 5 hours ago
DrG2
https://www.photojoiner.net/v/yKD46eRj

You already used that pic lenox
2099 days 4 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox Tillman:
Photoshoot 8 - Demigod

I wanted to show more power and hunger in the shot. I think where i went wrong here is that I just assumed that you guys wanted to see someone demanding attention. I didn't think about what the essence of a demigod is. It's someone more powerful then most. One that craves to be better and seeks out that power. One that demands authority and shows that they are better. I want to show that with this. 

https://christoricolado.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/lenox3.jpg
(Posted the wrong shot, thanks for the heads up!)
2099 days 4 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Neff

Summer challenge

I wanted to redo the summer photo shoot because I know it was one of the first photos and I have grown a lot since the beginning of the comp. In this photo, you have Garrett doing what everyone is doing during the summer swimming.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0911/8620/files/04.jpg?v=1501718072
2098 days 21 hours ago
DrG2
1 day 7 hours agoJerard
Challenge #11

"Second Chances"

Hello, Top 5! For this week we are to rewrite something, something you've done and you failed at.

50 days 19 hours agoJerard
Challenge Comments

Garrett Neff - My co-judges probably won't agree with me on this, but I actually like the shot. Because it actually looks like a summer ad campaign. One thing is that it's really not the best angle you can probably be in posing. But yeah, it does gives me some summer cool vibes, and you did nail the theme.

Garrett-9
2098 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
XXCLOSEDXX
2097 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Sorry I've been busy in the past few days, but I'm here now to send in my thoughts.
2097 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Victoria - I have mixed feelings with your shot. I like it, but I am not really feeling it. Obviously this is better than what you've done in your first week's challenge. So this was a second chance and I think you did just enough. You look like having fun and that's what summer is all about.

Shawn - Well this is a smart pick - the Triple A. And not only that, it is definitely a hard choice because you could've gone with jocks, partybopper or anything - but you chose this. Now, your photo actually looks really fresh, it feels very new. I am getting the vibe and all and definitely a step up as well.

Dinara - I am actually expecting something different based on what your description says. This competition is very tight and one mistake could send you home, and for me this will not make it. The hand also feels very heavy, maybe it's just the angle. But I think you could've done a million times better.

Lenox - You actually nailed your theme better than the first one, but photowise I liked your previous shot, it convicts more, it is more intensified given that you have more of a prop here. The shot wasn't bad at all, but it was not outstanding as well.

Garrett - Well this looks good, I never thought you could've gotten any better than what you did at first. So I am quite shocked you actually pick a shot where you actually performed good. Now this shot looks more natural, your body is on point as well. Only concern is that you did post late.
2097 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I have now the results.
2097 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge gets to post two photos for the next photoshoot. A huge advantage that I hope you'll be taking.
2097 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Overall, here are my top 2 favorite shots:

- Shawn Mendes
- Victoria Justice
2097 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
But there could only be one winner of the challenge

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!