This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Lake House

Topic » #NTM11 - Lake House

2105 days 23 hours ago
DrG2
*walks to Hao*

Hey whats up?
2105 days 20 hours ago
SeongWoo
- I think we have similar ideas, i like you! I hope we can work together one day! Also, congrats at 1st place at general ranking ^^
2105 days 19 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Neff Confessional

WOW, I can not believe I am still in this thing. I think I have a chance to win this thing and now I have my BFF back in this thing.
2105 days 19 hours ago
DrG2
I love to see the comeback but I hope it is not miles who you guys took the replacement. oh it doesnt matter if im at 1st place or not cause "you can do better" excuses will be my downfall one day. they might think that I would pull a Devon now but I will still be here and fighting for my spot. lets see if she will get booked by the judges with basic photo or not

this is the funny part of the panel if you missed it
"What do you mean "you can do better" when I nailed the task and can sold the products which is what commercial is about? If I can sold the products, where did I do wrong? Tell me. Cause if you do a commercial and you can sell it, then you are doing a good job. A spectacular job cause you will make the product being sold out. What should I do to make a better photoshoot then? Take off that glasses? Or just stand there doing nothing while wearing swimsuit? Tell me what should I do to be better? What should I work on? Cause it feels like you guys just trying so hard on me while being soft with others. If I do a good job, I should do better. If someone like victoria do a good job, she is being praised and shit just cause she is improved but didnt tell her that she should do better next time?"
2104 days 5 hours ago
Zankie16
*walks into the living room*

How is everyone doing?
2104 days 5 hours ago
Zankie16
So, how did everyone like the Go-Sees
2104 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
Confessional:
Seeing my name so low on other's lists is quite confusing. I mean, I'd understand being lower than some, but I have 2 best photos and I've been doing pretty well, minus a slip up, the second half of this competition.
This challenge has definitely been the hardest so far, and it'll show who is ready for the next level.
2104 days ago
DrG2
Confessional:
this challenge really frustrate me. it is just so hard and I might thinking I will not get booked at all. I still have 3 hours more to figure things out
2104 days ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I know I did really bad at the go-sees, but I hope that I can continue my journey into next week.
2104 days ago
SeongWoo
Hao | Confessional

- Hell-o guys! It's soooooo good to talk with all of you again! I'm so honored to came back at the game. But lets talk about the Go-Sees, I am quite satisfied with the final result of my photos, I am almost sure that in at least one of the agencies I will be able to be booked.
2103 days 21 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria Justice-Confessional

I have never been through so much hell in a challenge lol. The links to my pictures were not working. So i have been trying to get the links to work for about an hour. Ugh was it all worth it in the end, but for seconds I thought I was done for!!lol
2103 days 19 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox's Confessional:
To be the only model booked at the first go see was a HUGE confidence boost! I was a bit nervous about it. I hope to please the other clients just as much!
2103 days 18 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria Justice: Confessional

Congrats on Lenox. It was good thinking on adding the title to the pic.
It's going to be another tough week and it will only get tougher. So one little mistake now could be my downfall in this competition. I don't need that, I came this close in the game. I'm not ready  to leave until this is over. It's going to come really close in the end..
Dedication and hard work gets the job done!!
2103 days 18 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Confessional

This challenge was a hard one for me because we did not have to find just one photo but four of them and they were almost all different concepts. I need to bring it for the photo shoot this week. Also, it's really an eye-opener to see how many of my fellow contestants think I can win this thing at this point in the competition it could be any one of us that can win it because one bad photo could send us packing.
2103 days 18 hours ago
SeongWoo
*laying on the floor of the living room*

- Well, hard challenge!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!