This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Lake House

Topic » #NTM11 - Lake House

2105 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
CF: I’m not ready to give up my spot here for someone who has been eliminated, I hope the shoot I have went with is strong enough hopefully get me this win and most importantly through this week
2105 days 21 hours ago
DrG2
"We know the feeling, so we understand what you are going through right now"

lol you don't know the feeling honey cause there is no biased judge until you but whatever you said
2103 days 12 hours ago
Zankie16
*walks into the kitchen*

How is everyone doing? Also, I am going to make some food does anyone want some?
2103 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
* calls to Garrett*

- Im miss you so much my friend
2102 days 19 hours ago
patricenka9
*walks into the house with his hair did*

HEY HOES
2102 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: This is it. Do or die. I could lose my spot this week and if that happens I'll be sad, but proud of how far I've come.
2102 days 10 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: Confessional

This is a very important moment. Anything can happen in this competition.  So I just have to keep beleiving like I have been doing this whole game!!

This is a tough week. Everybody's head is do or die right now. So I hope I can pull myself through this!
2102 days 10 hours ago
VictoriaW
*Goes down to the lake and looks out into the lake and stars*
2101 days 22 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: Confessional

Making this far in the game is amazing. I am so proud of myself. I am really going to push myself this upcomong week. I am not going to stop untill I am at the end lol. This isn't about everybody else for me. I need to show myself I can do this. Stay true and be you♡

As far as my other competittion..sometimes some words are better left unsaid!!;)

It's been do or die since the beginning I can't stop now!!
2101 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations Lenox, for being the best performer of the week - now for your second time!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://s33.postimg.cc/gr30uibov/BESTPHOTO9.jpg

Call-out order:
https://s33.postimg.cc/gebmoc8un/CALLOUT.png 

Rankings:
https://s33.postimg.cc/6497p3qov/RANKING.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
2101 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations as well for Hao, for you have another shot to prove yourself worthy of the crown!
2101 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
*walks in*

- Im baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
*Run to hug Garrett*

- Oh my, im so happy! I hope i can make this comeback worthy...

*walks to the others*

- Hey guys, i hope you all can receive me! Also, Dinara i need to talk with you later!
2101 days 19 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox: Confessional

I'm super happy with how this panel went! I was nervous going into it because I didnt know how my photo was going to be perceived, but I'm so excited that the judges saw what I was going for a rewarded me with Best Photo! I'm also super duper happy for Hao!
2101 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
*talks to Lenox*

- Gurl, i loved your photo, really, if you had not won I would have been shocked
2101 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: Wow! I'm beyond shocked to still be here in the Top 6! Miles was an awesome competitor and I wish him nothing but the best.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!