This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Exit Interview and Suggestions

Topic » #NTM11 - Exit Interview and..

2121 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Hello everyone, Jerard here - your host of the Next Top Model 11: Clash of Ascendancy! So this forum was created so that I would know about your opinions, thoughts, etc. about this group, as well as I would like to know some suggestions, comments, recommendations about the future seasons of the Next Top Model. So, if you would like to fill in some of these questions:

~ Exit Interview ~
1.) Overall, what do you think about the Next Top Model 11: Back to Basics?
2.) What challenges & photoshoots were your favorite?
3.) Who had been your closest friend?
4.) What have you learned in the Next Top Model?
5.) Favorite judge of this season:
6.) Who do you think deserves to win?
7.) Who do you think deserves to be eliminated next?
8.) Would you join the Next Top Model again, if given a chance?

~ Suggestions ~
1.) What twist/s would you like to see next season?
2.) List at least 3 models you would like to see in the Next Top Model.
3.) Would you like to see an All-Stars season?
4.) Suggestions:

Help us, the Next Top Model team, for the betterment of the group, by filling in the short application.
2121 days 4 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Ok i will only anwser suggestions.For me this would be a great game if we could post photos from other models.At the end we find the Next top Model not the model
2121 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
~ Exit Interview ~
1.) Overall, what do you think about the Next Top Model 11: Back to Basics?  I really liked this season though I didn’t last as long as I had hoped :(
2.) What challenges & photoshoots were your favorite? I really adored the emotions challenge though I didn’t do well, and I also liked the follow your partners style photoshoot
3.) Who had been your closest friend? Shawn, him and I had worked so much in challenges and I feel like we just grew a close bond
4.) What have you learned in the Next Top Model? In this season I learned to maybe read people better,sure I got a good feel of Shawn but Edward I didnt and that was ultimately my people
5.) Favorite judge of this season: Sui
6.) Who do you think deserves to win? Dinara or Devon in my honest opinion
7.) Who do you think deserves to be eliminated next? I really think Miles should go, he’s been low so many times, but who knows he may be like Spencer from season 8  and have what seems like unlimited opportunities
8.) Would you join the Next Top Model again, if given a chance? Yes(as Doutzen or someone else- but Doutzen was fun to use)

~ Suggestions ~
1.) What twist/s would you like to see next season? Maybe something where you always work in duos either switches every week or every challenge or they stay the same. But only one of you go and if you are the partner to stay, you basically are in limbo until someone else is without a partner Twist would end after 8 people go (depends on cast)
2.) List at least 3 models you would like to see in the Next Top Model.
3.) Would you like to see an All-Stars season? yes
4.) Suggestions:
2099 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
~ Exit Interview ~
1.) Overall, what do you think about the Next Top Model 11: Back to Basics? Hmmm, i like it, but i think it could be better. Some judges started being biased, we told about that with anger and they changed it (it looks like, or nah), and about Lucky, i think he can do a better job explaning about any shot and not just doing a ranking, this sucks.
==================================================
2.) What challenges & photoshoots were your favorite? The first one who i had an excellent result hahaha
3.) Who had been your closest friend? Garret, and at the end, Dinara.
4.) What have you learned in the Next Top Model? You're never safe, even if you're on top!
5.) Favorite judge of this season: Jerard
6.) Who do you think deserves to win? Garret or Dinara
7.) Who do you think deserves to be eliminated next? Victoria... I think she gave good photos but she is where she is because judges helped her.
8.) Would you join the Next Top Model again, if given a chance? Of course, i love that!

~ Suggestions ~
1.) What twist/s would you like to see next season? Fans X Favorites or Blood X Water.
2.) List at least 3 models you would like to see in the Next Top Model. Asians models at all.
3.) Would you like to see an All-Stars season? Yes, why not?
4.) Suggestions: Bring Seongwoo to Go-Sees (if i'm not at competition), i have good themes for agencies :)
2091 days 20 hours ago
VictoriaW
~ Exit Interview ~
1.) Overall, what do you think about the Next Top Model 11: Back to Basics? I loved and enjoyed it. I wish I would have known about this series before. Because I would have joined a long time ago<3
2.) What challenges & photoshoots were your favorite? I loved the Summer challenge and my favorite photoshoot was the Zodiac Signs one.
3.) Who had been your closest friend? Well honestly, I didn't really have any close friends here lol. I kind of just kept to myself and focused on the game. I have respect for all the models but I never had a close friend out of any of them.
4.) What have you learned in the Next Top Model? Your here for yourself nobody else. Stay true be you♡
5.) Favorite judge of this season: Oh I liked all of them, but I have to go with Sui!
6.) Who do you think deserves to win? It's been a bumpy road, but it comes down to Lenox the queen and Dinara the Powerhouse. I think Dinara could be the Next Top Model. I just only wish Dinara would watch her mouth and actually listen to the judges without always getting offensive.
7.) Who do you think deserves to be eliminated next? I hope and wish Shawn keeps at it. I would say Garrett needs to go only because of the late notices and thats not good here. I have mad respect for him and I hope he does well.
8.) Would you join the Next Top Model again, if given a chance? Of course I would <3 100%

~ Suggestions ~

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!