This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2109 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #4

"Parallel"

Hello guys! For this week's challenge we're going back to pairs. You'll put it in a collage BUT you'll receive different scores. Now, what is this week's shoot? It's about emulating your partners. You re tasked to put yourself in the shoe of your partner. Take in to consideration his/her characteristics, attitude, personality, photos, etc and put it in your photo.

Now, of course explanation is highly necessary. You have 24 hours to submit the collage. Below will be the pairings. Thank you and goodluck!
2109 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
PAIRS:

Pair 1 - Doutzen and Shawn
Pair 2 - Hao and Matthew
Pair 3 - Dinara and Lenox
Pair 4 - Miles and Izi
Pair 5 - Devon and Victoria
Pair 6 - Garrett and Yaya
2109 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Pair 1 - Doutzen and Shawn

Doutzen: https://imgur.com/dpgSIH9 (Proof)
Shawn had almost always had a almost baby like face super soft and clean, and pure, he also almost always sported dark clothes which is what I’m presenting with you today. A pure face and some dark outings.

Shawn:
In all of the photos I've seen of Doutzen, her face is what draws the viewer in. The way she looks into the camera and maintains a sensual facial expression while posing simplistically is what makes her unique. In this shot, I tried to emulate that aspect of her modeling style by having my eyes and face as a whole be what draws the viewer in. She could be wearing a trash bag or a million dollar dress and the viewer would still be focused on her face. This is what I aimed for with my photo.

https://imgur.com/dXkgSjg
2109 days 8 hours ago
MoooHades
Pair 4 - Miles and Izi

Miles and I worked together pretty well, we bounced ideas off each other and we got along and got the job done, hopefully well!

What we decided to be our best course of action was to identify what our models do, Miles told me he has a very serious face in most shots, he didn't really wear a lot of formal clothes and he loves black, so I think I emulated that in my shot.

And what I told Miles is that, I firstly love colour, I don't really do a lot of black and white shoots and I was very bright, I also don't particularly wear a lot of formal wear, but the big thing is about my face, I always has that dead/blank stare, like I'm just staring through you and right into your soul.

I think we definitely put ourselves in each others shoes and I hope you like it!

https://i.gyazo.com/6c0bcca8bea9ae33cc2c56eb0a8483ca.jpg
2109 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
Pair 5 - Devon and Victoria

We did well in communicating with each other what we wanted and had fun searching for images. Victoria and Devon are complete polar opposites when it comes to modeling and modeling experience. Devon is a seasoned supermodel and Victoria is an actress, singer and more of a commercial model. We decided that we would go out to find photos that were similar in poses so they would be cohesive with one another, but each on different ends of the spectrum; one more commercial for Devon and the other more fierce and out there for Victoria.

Victoria’s image is based on Devon’s sultry, dirty and fierce photographs with a black/white concept, even rocking some blonde hair to complete the look. Her face in the shot is very sexy and her eyes are piercing like Devon’s in her picture. Her photo is a lot darker in tone compared to Devon’s.

Devon’s image is based on Victoria’s commercial beauty. This was inspired by Victoria’s reputation and image as a childhood Nickelodeon star with lots of color to reflect that and an overall warmer tone to the photo that Victoria’s photo doesn’t have.

https://imgur.com/a/s4gKRc5
2108 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Pair 2 - Hao and Matthew | https://i.imgur.com/ln5No8p.jpg

When we arrived in the competition, each of us received a stereotype that best fit the traits and personalities of each one. Hao received "Sexy" while Matthew received "Boy Next Door".

For this challenge, Hao is representing a guy who attracts the attention of all the people in the neighborhood for his good character and his good nature, a young man with a repeated heart. Matthew, is giving a bit of abs and focusing seriously on his body, while focusing on the strong looks that Hao has caused in all his photos.

Both are quite different, but they can easily adapt to the traits of the competitor, this is to be MODEL.
2108 days 22 hours ago
nikw98
Pair 3 - Dinara and Lenox

When we saw that we were paired together, we were excited because of how different we were as models!

Dinara:
The thing about Lenox is her look that is weird or even creep like the last challenge she is talking about. And like her first photo, her eyes are telling you a story but in here my eyes telling you something dark which the dark vibe usually be given by Lenox through the pose or the effect of the photo.

Lenox:
Dinara is fierce in every picture. Her pictures are very polished and editorial. She shows emotion so strongly throughout every photo. She tells an elaborate story through her pictures with each shot. I'm showing you my story through my photo. I'm showing the emotion through my eyes and letting you in.

https://www.photojoiner.net/v/yKD46eRj
2108 days 20 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Neff

So looking back at Yaya photos I see her as being fun, bubbly, young, colorful and some of her photos being fierce. So, in this photo, I see a little bit of all of that

http://ola.ohlalamag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/6a00e54fb7301c8834012877234030970c.jpg
2107 days 19 hours ago
DrG2
hazbez94
Played: 28 times
Last Activity: 5 hours ago
2107 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2107 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
I'm kinda busy with school stuffs. Anyways, I am now here to announce the challenge winner!
2107 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Pair 1 (Doutzen and Shawn) - Doutzen, what you captured here is the essence of youthfulness that Shawn has in his photo. Based on your clothings, you are spot on as well it feels something he would wear. I think you impress me this week Doutzen. Now for you Shawn, it's probably the face which draws us first with Doutzen, because you cannot not look at her beautiful face. I think you captured her really well in terms of how you describe her. So good job to the both of you!

Pair 4 (Miles and Izi) - So Miles, I am really impress with this. Your stare is giving me that Izi, the girl who she claimed staring right through your soul, and this is exactly what I see here. Izi, well you did a great job emulating Miles as well, this is how I specifically think he'll do based on facial expression and posing, one thing that turned me off with your shot is how this was edited, which feels very unbalanced to me.

Pair 5 (Devon and Victoria) - Well, if this is isn't another great pair! You actually worked pretty well considering your relationship in the house before, so good job. You Devon is looking for another win again! I do hope that drive continues in photoshoots, while you Victoria is a star in this shot. This is what you call stepping up Victoria. As well for you, I hope you can continue doing good with shoots.
2107 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Pair 2 (Hao and Matthew) - Well I think you're already fond with collage, since all of you are really doing well. Hao and Matthew you are both the complete opposites, Lucky is like Matthew, the boy next door while you Hao is the sexy one, who ofcourse we all know Marlon's brand. Both have something in common, both won. Hao, this feels very fresh and fun, not your usual take. While you Matthew did another good job.

Pair 3 (Dinara and Lenox) - This is a stunning shot! Both of you are the polar opposites, and it was pretty obvious in this shot. Dinara, you captured the darkness that Lenox quite has in her photo while still playing your fun colors. And you Lenox captured that fierceness and foxiness of Dinara where ofcourse that darkness is still there. This was a great matchup, I was really impressed with the both of you.

Pair 6 (Garrett and Yaya) - I'm sad that Yaya wasn't able to help you at all or atleast post a photo of hers. So Garrett, I will only be judging how you emulate Yaya. I love how you play with colors, which is very obvious with Yaya's shot. This feels party, fun, fresh and you captured her pretty well. Congratulations!
2107 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now, the winner of this challenge get an advantage in picking which goes with what in your photoshoot this week. This is huge so I hope the winner would pick wisely.
2107 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now overall, here are my top 3 favorite shots:

- Doutzen Kroes
- Hao Yun Xiang
- Lenox Tillman
2107 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
But for this week, I would only crown one winner.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!