This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2114 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #3

"Color Wheel"

Hello guys, as the title say - for today's shoot we are focusing more on colors! And you will be going to work with not one, but two teammates. I'd expect to see another collage, and better outcome - all will participate, cooperate, etc.

Our focus today are the primary colors, so each of you are going to pick for yourselves if you are going to have: RED, BLUE, or YELLOW. Then after you pick, you are to incorporate that color on to your photo the most possible way, like in your dress, shirts, suits, backgrounds & surroundings, or etc.

Again, do it in a collage. In your output, I should see three people one is representing red, then blue then yellow. 24 hours for the challenge, I expect you all talk with your groupmates. Thank you and goodluck! x
2114 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Groups:

Group 1:
- Dinara Chetyrova
- Garrett Neff
- Victoria Justice

Group 2:
- Lenox Tillman
- Matthew Noszka
- Yaya Deng

Group 3:
- Coco Rocha
- Doutzen Kroes
- Shawn Mendes

Group 4:
- Devon Aoki
- Hao Yun Xiang
- Izi Simundic
2114 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Now, it's a group score so make sure everyone is able to incorporate color in their shots. Because again it's a group score. What I can suggest is that maybe present three photos in your groupmates then when everyone presented, you now pick who's color goes to who. But you can do it your way haha.
2113 days 19 hours ago
nikw98
Group 2:
- Lenox Tillman: Blue
- Matthew Noszka: Yellow
- Yaya Deng: Red

We talked about what images would look great individually as well as together and pieces together a collage that we all felt strong about! We felt that the individual personalities of each model really shown through in each photo and meshed perfectly together!
http://imgur.com/gallery/GNTKaZB
2113 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Group 3:
- Coco Rocha = Red
- Doutzen Kroes = Yellow
- Shawn Mendes = Blue

We three talked and agreed that these photos work very well together. Not only do our facial expressions seem similar, how we are styled and the incorporation of the colors connects with our overall look. Coco’s red dress matches her auburn hair and red lips. Doutzen’s blonde locks flow well with her yellow dress. My dark hair and dark background goes well with the blue outfit.

https://imgur.com/a/Y2IG2Rg
2113 days 18 hours ago
DrG2
Group 1:
- Dinara Chetyrova - Red
- Garrett Neff - Blue
- Victoria Justice - Yellow

https://imgur.com/a/R61GZuJ

In this photo we showcase our colour by our clothes and background. By giving you this photo is also showed each of our personality and what is our capability. This isn't just some photo that we are trying to collage but also tells a story, a triangle love story
2113 days 18 hours ago
SeongWoo
Group 4  |  https://i.imgur.com/hcBHYqq.jpg
- Devon Aoki | Yellow
- Hao Yun Xiang | Red
- Izi Simundic | Blue

Our team plays with the colors so as to create a beautiful photoshoot for the eyes and that portray well our feeling.

The intensity of the Yellow.
The tranquility of the Blue.
The authority of the Red.
2113 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2113 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE COMMENTS:

Group 2 (Lenox, Matthew and Yaya)
- I actually like the combination of you three. I see three very different personalities in one picture, it somehow tells a story, the posh, the daring and the jock. For me, Lenox you stands out the most in this picture, I looked at your photo a little longer compared to the two because it just brought attention. Yaya, this photo is much better than what you did last week. Matthew this also is an upgrade. As you said, individually you all did strong and when put in to collage, it still looks fantastic. Overall, a very good job!

Group 3 (Coco, Doutzen and Shawn)
- I also like this shot. However, it feels really disconnected. It doesn't give me some story, Doutzen you were the stand out of the shot. I do feel the connection you made with your color, Red is Coco since she's fiery, Yellow fits Doutzen for her natural beauty and so are you Shawn with blue. Coco, I feel you really weren't connecting based on your facial expression. Shawn, I feel you blended in with the background not so well. However as I said earlier, it didn't work really well as a group photo. Individually it is fine.
2113 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Group 1 (Dinara, Garrett and Victoria)
- Yours has the best impression! It feels very connected to each other, and each of you stands out in your own way. I like how the 3 of you incorporated your color in your clothings, and not only that but with your background as well. Victoria, you stepped it up and I'm glad to see that. Garrett, you are the star of the show. And well, Dinara I am not really surprised that you are to deliver. This shot tells a story and easily could be seen as a poster of a movie.

Group 2 (Devon, Hao and Izi)
- All of you also did a great job, however again - it doesn't tell a story as a collage. Devon, once again you proved yourself in the challenge, Izi you blossomed and Hao that red suit and background is as fiery as you are. Individually you all did great, but as a collage it doesn't feel really connected as the others which you should all be working on. But you did well with what you described, I see it all in your photo.
2113 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Now overall, here are my top 3 favorite shots:

- Dinara Chetyrova
- Doutzen Kroes
- Garrett Neff
2113 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
But ofcourse, we would consider it a team effort, which means a team score.
2113 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
and the WINNERS of this challenge are..
2113 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
2113 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
GROUP 1!
2113 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Group 1, which means you Dinara, Garrett and Victoria are the winners of the challenge!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!