This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2185 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #11

"Emerald"

Since we are now in May, for your eleventh challenge - we are going to some symbols relating to May, which specifically is a birthstone, the Emerald. May's birthstone is the emerald which is emblematic of love and success. And for your challenge today, you are to incorporate success and love in your photo.

You must submit a photo that has the element of love and success, not just love not just success, but both. You have 24 hours to do just that, I wish you all the best. Goodluck!
2184 days 20 hours ago
waf_
Kit - [http://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Kit-Butler-Peplvm-Anthony-Meyer-04-620x886.jpg ]

I think this photo defines quite well the concept of this challenge of capturing love and success in a single photo. I think that the figure of Kit, along with his facial expression, denotes success, because he looks very confident and as if he had reached his goal. I think this photo is quite loving for the set of clothing and accessories. Complementing the model is a crown on his head, which could symbolize him as "the prince who has managed to win the princess".
2184 days 12 hours ago
IceBear
Don Benjamin- https://format-com-cld-res.cloudinary.com/image/private/s--eXoNShjG--/c_limit,g_center,h_550,w_65535/a_auto,fl_keep_iptc.progressive,q_95/Annex_Don_7_wab8ge.jpg

For this photoshoot, I had to represent my interpretation of success and love. I wanted to keep my facial expression on a more subtle note. The softer look highlights the love aspect while my fancy clothes bring out a more professional and successful look.
2184 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Arthur Kulkov-

http://blog.sight-management.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/arthur-kulkov-maxim-usa-april-2016-editorial-003.jpg

For this photoshoot, I want to show both love and success.I feel Arthur is showcasing the two success because of the way he’s dressed and how he’s sitting and love because of the female and the way their positioned in the room together so Arthur is showcasing love and success in one photo.
2184 days 4 hours ago
bambinoswag
Augusta Alexander -- https://prnt.sc/jckdde

Self-love is so important, especially in the modeling industry. Models deal with constant rejection: too old, too short, too thin, wrong dress size, etc. In this photoshoot, I'm displaying passion and admiration for not only my physical being but for the successes I have achieved throughout my professional career. In my few years in the industry, I have risen to the top - having modeled for numerous high end brands.

Remember: "If you don't love yourself, how in the hell can you love somebody else?" - RuPaul
2182 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
this got boring and im too lazy to find pictures

i would hope this would've taken like a few days but lol...
2181 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
I'm quite busy this past few days since we're close to finals week. So, I'll post the challenge winner now and followed by the photoshoot.
2181 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Kit - I am in to this photo. You've taken a risk by just having a head shot to connote love and success. And well, you've done a pretty great job. Your facial expression speaks inspired and loved and your suit well, it define success. You look really great in the shot, you look like a successful and contented being.

Don - You've gotten the success aspect pretty well. Somehow you managed to actually look different in your shot. This is a tone down with your previous shot, but it is a good one. I do get it you want to keep it more subtle, I did love the focus given to your face in the shot. And I do believe we didn't waste the comeback week, you've gotten pretty good.

Arthur - I have mixed emotions with your shot. As much as I would want to like your shot, there are certain aspect that really prevented me in doing so. You were outshined by your partner and I don't like your facial expression here. You did managed to put on success and love, somehow. You could've done better.

Augusta - The love aspect of the shot is really present, I don't know about the success - I am not fully believing it. But I do feel the passion in this shot, somehow your face not being fully seen in the shot made it looks like the same size as your hands. But your emotions in the shot is really fantastic. You've done well.
2181 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Now let's proceed with our challenge winner.
2181 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge gets an additional +3 for the total score.
2181 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
and with a score of 9.6, you are the challenge winner
2181 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
2181 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
KIT!
2181 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
With that Kit, you will get a +3 points for your total score. Congratulations!
2181 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands.
2181 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE SCORES:

Kit - 9.6
Augusta - 9
Don - 8.8
Arthur - 8.2

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!