This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2203 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #9

"Seven Deadly Sins"

For your challenge this week, we are taking on the Seven Deadly Sins. Today you will be given each a sin that you are to portray, and what I want you to do is ofcourse look for its meaning if you don't fully understand that particular sin, and then find a photo which best or the closest embodiment of that.

Ofcourse, we would like to know a story/short explanation for your photo. Judge Saskia will be the one to judge your photos, so Goodluck!
2203 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Sins:

Arthur - Sloth
Augusta - Lust
Jordan - Envy
Jourdan - Gluttony
Kit - Pride
Romee - Greed
Seongwoo - Wrath

24 hours to do the challenge, Goodluck!
2203 days 16 hours ago
SeongWoo
I preferred when the first one to post chose the theme and the late ones turned with what was left ...
2203 days 16 hours ago
bambinoswag
Augusta Alexander -- https://prnt.sc/j505x5 [Lust]

Lust. Defined as a passionate desire for something, often times sexual in nature. Synonyms include greed, desire, avidity, longing, and hunger. Lusting after something (or someone) frequently gets us into trouble. Augusta's lustful actions are represented by the "Devil's gloves" that are firmly latched onto his face. Now that Lust has fixated his full attention, who knows what (or who) this Austrian playboy will do next?
2203 days 16 hours ago
bambinoswag
Seongwoo, a Top Model should be able to work with any task that comes his or her way. :)
2203 days 14 hours ago
SeongWoo
Ohhh, why are you attacking me? I'm just an untouchable angel.
dramatic/

https://media.giphy.com/media/5WXqTFTgO9a7e/giphy.gif
2203 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Jourdan Dunn

Gluttony: Gluttony means habitual greed or excess in eating. But there were no photos where I am having an overconsumption of food or water sooooo some of the connotations for gluttony are greed, voraciousness, wolfishness and piggishness if they are even words 😂.
I am giving greed because I am showing my desire and intensity to win over the man I want.
This photo is giving you sexy and ready for what's coming at me.

http://newonce.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/jourdan-dunn1.jpg
2203 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
Arthur Kulkov

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/06/b9/82/06b982f519fc53c02eccdc89ec0cf231.jpg

The word Sloth means “With out care”, Sloth is defined as The "lazy peasants" sleep instead of work, representing the sin of sloth. I feel this photo represents a sloth because I am showing what a sloth is accurately defined as “With out a care” as that’s what Arthur’s doing in this photo.
2203 days 8 hours ago
waf_
Kit - [https://fashionablymale.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/kit-butler-peplvm-2-editorial-001.jpg?w=1300 ] -- Pride

Pride is an inwardly directed emotion that carries two antithetical meanings. With a negative connotation pride refers to a corrupt sense of one's personal value. In this photo, I have tried to reflect that, the predominance of oneself over others, with a very selfish attitude.
2203 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Jordan Barrett:

Envy: https://az617363.vo.msecnd.net/cmsroot/imgmodels/media/content/news/jordan_idol_ss15/purplehaze_8.jpg
(I did confirm with Jerard that I could use more than 1 model to portray envy!)

Envy means: a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.
My photo is showing that the two other models are very close and that I am the one left out! I am trying to get the girls attention but the other boy is defeating me! I am showing my envy face due to the lack of belonging and feeling from the girl! I feel very disconnected here!
2202 days 23 hours ago
Maxi1234
Romee Strijd - Greed - https://prnt.sc/j58784

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. Greed, also known as avarice, cupidity, or covetousness, is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of desire. However, greed is applied to an artificial, rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions. In this photoshoot, I am representing greed. The story behind this shoot is that I'm a wealthy girl, who will go all and beyond for money and for her own personal gain, even if it harms her personal relations with other people. The essence of this photo is that I'm extremely greedy to the point of feeling empty and lonely, as seen in the picture, where the main focus is me, in a near-vacant room, posing alone. The moral of this picture is that greed can even climb to one's mind at a point where the person's personal life is harmed, due to their excessive need of wealth and power.
2202 days 23 hours ago
Maxi1234
Seongwoo finally leaving this week.

I guess I'm at peace with that. Bye ugly.
2202 days 18 hours ago
SeongWoo
Seongwoo [https://prnt.sc/j5c0pn ]

Wrath / anger is one of the most intense and frequent emotions felt everyday. If you try to knock me down, i will hate you, you'll be one of the most despicable things to me. Say i'm the worst, i'll show you you're right. I am the worst... person. I'll make you feel uncomfortable. I will make you feel sick. Don't play with my happiness, or i will destroy YOU.
For that reason, my photo this week is focused on facial expressions.

Showing the real wrath who are presented here in this competition. I dedicate this shot to one person.
2202 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
i will post my critiques tomorrow after work!
2201 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
CRITIQUES ~

AUGUSTA ~ I get the concept of this picture. The hands are lusting for your affection and attention which is nice, but there isn't much else that I am getting from this picture. I would've loved to see something sexier. The black and white picture does not work here. I would've loved to see more red or vibrant colors for the concept of lust and desire.

JOURDAN ~ I understand the difficulty of perfectly matching Gluttony, however, I am not feeling this picture, unfortunately. I get the concept of you having the desire to win over the man you want, however, I do not like your facial expression in this picture. It is very pouty and posey. I think this is borderline hoochie rather than a model.

ARTHUR ~ I kind of get this picture. I love the fact that you are in bed because it definitely shows the sloth inspiration in the picture. I like that there is a story behind this photo, I imagine him lazily waiting for his a woman to climb in his bed. It kind of reminds me of a sexy ad campaign, which is cool. I don't like the pose in this picture, because you look very mannequin-esque and stiff.

KIT ~ I am in love with this photo! I love how you took the negative meaning of pride and incorporated it into your photo. When individuals take too much pride in their actions it reflects negatively on their image, so I completely adore the idea of the reflection of yourself in this selfish yet dark photo. Well done!

JORDAN ~ I love the whole theme of this photo. I think you took the perfect example of Envy, which is a classic love triangle between two men and one woman. However, it gets tricky when you are posing with more than one model, because you have to stand out and unfortunately my eyes go straight to the female model in this picture. I wish you would've done more to show your envy and bitterness maybe toward the other male model. But good job.

ROMEE ~ I like the story behind your photo, it represents a wealthy who became overconsumed with herself and the greed of being selfish, that she ruined her relationships with the ones she cared about. It shows a girl who is lonely, so I completely get the backstory. This is a different representation and specific example of greed, so I am glad you did not take the easy route. However, being that she is lonely and empty inside, I would love to see more sorrow and sadness in the face, because I am getting more fierce.

SEONGWOO ~ Woah what an..interesting explanation! xD I totally see wrath in this picture which I like. However, something about this picture reads more as frustration. I don't like the pose with your hands on your head, you look like you're in pain because of a massive headache. Overall, this is an ok picture, but with the competition so stiff and competitive, I don't know if it is enough to take the win.
2201 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!