This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2237 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
§ Jordan Barrett §

Jordan boy this ain’t your “natural” hair and this definitely has more like Saskia said an editorial touch to it then beauty. Less make up and less products in your hair and this would’ve been good.

§ Don Benjamin §

Don like Adrien I feel as if you are one of the floaters in the competition because you have not officially had your moment to shine. It’s round 3 though it’s still time to show this competition what you got and you gave it to me in this shot. I loved your challenge photo and now this photo is just proving to me you are one hell of a model. This is a perfect example of a natural beauty shot.

§ Duckie Thot §

Duckie I am intrigued by the way you model because you do make interesting choices for your shoots that sometimes just seems weird. Once again this is a weird looking shot but I understand why you chose this shot because it does truly give off the naturalness that you possess. You are a beautiful black woman with flawless skin and beauty like no other this is a lovely shot.

§ Romee Strijd as §

Romee I love the will you have in this competition to actually wanna get better and show us why you deserve to be the top model. I am impressed by this photo. You do have a beautiful face with so many talents in facial stares that you throw at us. I can’t personally find a critique to say about this and when that’s the cast that means it’s pretty fucking good.

§ Ong Seongwoo §

I really don’t know why but Seongwoo you are like my favorite floater in this competition but for you i don’t think you are the floater like Don and Adrien are because we remember seongwoo or at least I do. I think you’re more in the underdog category and I love this photo. Like your initial audition will always be seen as what the hell how did he make it here but dude you are killing it. This is a beauty shot for days like wow.
2237 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
Overall Rankings:

Seongwoo
Don
Romee
Tyra
Duckie
Adrien
Jourdan D.
Kit
Augusta
Arthur
Harry
Jordan B.
Naomi
2237 days 19 hours ago
Maxi1234
why does everyone feel pressed by my confidence

its just a persona i put on to make the game fun, like idk why yall dropping me down ur rankings for that
2237 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2237 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
Omg, thank you Lucky, im very happy, i feel very shocked.

* Shaking and crying with the biggest smile *
2237 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2237 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here with the results.
2237 days 4 hours ago
SeongWoo
Anxious...
2237 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
And now, it's bout time to see how you raised/lost some money this week.
2237 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
2237 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
2237 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
For your second time on top, Augusta!
2237 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Augusta Alexander:

Money Value - $14,900
2237 days 4 hours ago
MISSimogen
wow i was robbed..
2237 days 4 hours ago
SeongWoo
Congrats Augusta!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!