This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2213 days 13 hours ago
DrG2
An hour? You were late for 7 hours and if you wanna quit because of HOST'S RULES and your OWN MISTAKE for posting late, then just quit
2213 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Researching your country for over 30 hours xD should of went on Wiki!

God these people
2213 days 13 hours ago
bambinoswag
tyra .... girl ....
2213 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
XXCLOSEDXX
2213 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
I am now here with the results.
2213 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
The winners of this challenge will enjoy $5000, and his/her chosen model will have to enjoy his/her $1000 as well.
2213 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
Comments:

Ong Seongwoo & Arthur Kulkov:

What I like about this photo you boys delivered is that though from different areas you found a common ground. Your fashion styles. Those are your origins and you connected your fashion styles in an interesting way. I actually like this photo, it’s different and both photos are good and looking at them together it does’t look awkward or not meshing well it looks quite exuberant! Good job.

Augusta & Kit:

Wow is the word I have for this photo. One you gave me a theme and explained the fuck out of it to the point that made sense. Both photos work together nicely and this is a perfect example of teamwork and fits the theme pretty nicely. Pretty nicely good job boys and a lot of improvement in my eyes for you Kit.

Naomi & Jourdan:

Girls damn!!! You definitely took over in this challenge for me. A collage can be taken anyway seen, it’s up to you to interpret how you want to take this challenge. This route is very risky girls because now you won’t be able to use really any of these photos again unless your risk takers. With that being said each photo of each of you women slays from left to right and what i love is you actually modeled together which may be an unfair advantage over others but I do still love this photo.

Harry & Don

I feel that if you gave a way better explanation for this photo it could have gone a long way for you both. I like this photo but I just feel as if I don’t know the origins but to match the same clothes. Because thats what i feel when I look at this is that you both aimed to match. Don I must say though that individually you stand out in this photo like way way standing out with everything, fashion, pose, stare, everything. So that kinda also speaks that 1/2 of this photo is stellar mixed with uncertainty of the origin for this photo in relation to the task. But it’s not horrible so good job guys.
2213 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
Duckie & Jordan:

I really don’t know where to go with this photo like truth tea. I love this photo and i’m oddly weirded out by this photo. It’s like a….I don’t even know what to say like I don’t. I like your explanation i do but I just don’t love Jordan’s photo because of the organ suit.  I like Jordan that you are edgy and you model in a weirder light with weirder fashion choices but this just feels more distant from Duckie’s photo. It’s not a horrible photo but it’s just too weird to settle in with my taste like I’m not getting the concept.

Romee & Adrien:

I love thorough and deep explanations to a photo because it helps me gather my thoughts on this. This is a beautiful collage from both of you. It meshes well together perfectly nice and not only that but your outfits mesh together for me as well. I think that this is my favorite photo so far from you Adrien while Romee you continue to dominate in this challenge.Well done to both of you.

Tyra:

Tyra sadly your partner had quit on you and that sucks majorly in my opinion because it does feel as if you might have a disadvantage. But everyone is judged for the overall photo given by the team so you will as well be judged by the overall photo given. I like this for the fact I understand what you are trying to say without giving any background to why you chose tis photo. The only issue Tyra is that you did not have the United States in the globe. You have Africa. That’s the only thing thats obvious to point out. But this is a nice beautiful photo. i do wish you gave an explanation so I could judge more off this but well done for keeping your head in the game after something like this.
2213 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Arthur smile and nods at Ong-
2213 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
HONESTLY TYRA YOU LAME ASS BITCH FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING LOSER THE ONLY THING YOU'VE GOTTEN IN THIS COMPETITION IS DOUBLE DIGITS SO HOW ABOUT U FUCKING SHUT UP BEFORE I SOCK U IN THE THROAT
2213 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
and jordan honey you can end yourself
2213 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
im an ACTUAL model you guys are all fat asses irl jealous of me because im pretty and you're all ugly fat losers who will all live homeless in a cardboard box
2213 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
The Top 4 of this challenge are:

- Augusta Alexander
- Jourdan Dunn
- Kit Butler
- Romee Strijd
2213 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
HAAAAA SUCK MY FAT ASS TYRA AND JORDAN

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!