This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2241 days 23 hours ago
MIchelle990
Warrior by looking after kids and looking fierce and powerful aswell

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6500000/weekly-shoot-1-tyra-banks-6597294-500-636.jpg
2241 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here with the results.
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge will enjoy $5000, and his/her chosen model will have to enjoy his/her $1000 as well.
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Comments:

Megan - This for me is just too sexy, and I noticed you being too sexy in your shots, maybe lessen it a bit. Anyways, the photo was good - it looks like a promotional photo for a movie or something that involves heroism or revenge. You are giving those stares, you are giving a warrior stare.

Naomi - I don't really know what to say about this shot, but I see where you're getting to. I would have love some seriousness in this shot and not you dancing around or whatever you're doing here, I did like your outfit - it's badass and you look like some kind of fighter, just maybe tone it down a bit more.

Adrien - I am not a fan of this shot, Adrien. You had this seriousness, but I don't see the warrior, I don't see courage - I don't see brave. It seems here that you are kinda holding back, in contrary of Naomi getting too loose, you are kinda stuck. Only thing I loved about this is the photo somehow is calming and refreshing.

Arthur - 50-50 about this shot, again. Anyways, you look really fantastic in this shot. Your outfit looks great, the setting just made it better, and you yourself is looking good here. Maybe you just missed as well the warrior feels to it, you missed the fierceness and invulnerability.
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Harry - And somehow, I am quite happy for this shot - maybe it's not something that will wow us or anything, or just maybe I haven't seen any worthy shot then the next thing I see is you, as still this was simple, but you are getting there - you kinda look like a fighter in this shot, maybe a little more toughness and this would be better.

Seongwoo - For me this was quite impressive, you do look like a secret agent or something like that, I do like the top half of the shot, the bottom half of the shot was lousy, but the top part especially your face is giving it. Those eyes are just giving a fighter feels to each, and the black coat enhances the feels more.

Augusta - You are taking this competition by storm, and this one also hit the mark. It is kind of risky doing a profile shot, somehow it focuses only on the emotions you are giving and not on the body language, but in your case - it did work. And once again you're giving as well the stares, as most of you are. Good job!

Don - And here you are looking like a street fighter, another profile shot. Somehow it fits the category, but it doesn't fully live the warrior type but anyways - you look really gorgeous here, your facial expression here is more impressive than last week's shot. But this shot was just good.
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Romee - And hell yeah, that's what I am talking about, you are a standout as well, especially when it comes to the girls here in the competition. This is a warrior, this is a fighter, this is fierce and you are fierce. I love how you fully understand the concept of the photoshoot, and take it high fashion. Congratulations!

Jourdan - Well another hell yeah for you. This shot is stunning, I love how the facepaint worked in this shot, it is kinda risky in your part as well. But you worked it out perfectly and made it your advantage. I loved how the tattoo worked in this shot as well - fear is not an option, you definitely are a warrior yourself.

India - Well another small photo, somehow you look like a survivor. And survivor and warrior are different things, but quite similar for them also wanting to of course survive, while survivor just make it, barely warrior is different, it's being a fighter and it is one step above being just a survivor, and that's what I see here.

Jordan - Yes. Those eyes are killing it. Just by your expressions, you are a fighter, it was fierce it speaks power and courage - and never giving up. I loved how the shirt goes there where it would have been a nice touch if there were scars present, anyways the shot was really really fantastic.
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Duckie - This is how you do it! I did wished that a model would go in the obvious warrior type, and I am glad you did. This was visually stunning and visually pleasing in the eyes. I could see this in a spread, I could see it in billboards. You look like a goddess of war. You are looking fierce. Good job!

Kit - And another shot, another great shot. I loved how most of those who posted bottom half of these were more getting the concept of the theme, and you yourself is no different. Your face is doing the job, I don't care about the sweater, you could lose it and you'll look way better, it somehow ruined the shot but just a bit.

Tyra - And I was hoping you'd do better this week, and I am glad you started the week actually doing good. This shot is what I've been waiting, for you to just do it. This looks like a mommy warrior, you are looking fierce and stunning. Though, photoshoots are way important as all of us will be looking.
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
The Top 4 of these challenge are:

- Duckie Thot
- Jordan Barrett
- Jourdan Dunn
- Romee Strijd
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
and the winner of this challenge is...
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
ROMEE!
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Romee, Congratulations on winning - with that you earned yourself an easy $5000, not only that - for your photoshoot, you are allowed to post 2 photos. As well as you are to give $1000, to a chosen friend. Who will be...?
2241 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Here is where you all stands:

Romee - $5000
Jourdan - $1840
Duckie - $1800
Jordan - $1800
Seongwoo - $1780
Augusta - $1740
Kit - $1740
Tyra - $1740
Don - $1660
Harry - $1660
India - $1660
Megan - $1600
Arthur - $1580
Naomi - $1540
Adrien - $1520
2241 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
gj Romee :)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!