This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM10 - HOUSE

2242 days 7 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
CF: i want to quit. i don't want to do any more shoots if the judge is going to be blind and say my picture is small. i'm debating rn..
2242 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
LMFAO?
2242 days 3 hours ago
IceBear
Confessional: I finished 7th last week and I have mixed emotions. I'm happy I have avoided any deduction of points so far, but I haven't had a great score either. I'm hoping Harry and me can do well in this challenge to help us both out.
2242 days ago
Tommy123
I am back bitches
2241 days 16 hours ago
bambinoswag
^ lmaoooo
2240 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
I feel nervous because everybody else has done a collage with only one photo.
2240 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
I thought it was only one photo??
2240 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
ohh was it?
2240 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
I thought a collage was when you put together a load of photos. whoops.
2240 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
guys I think India quit
2240 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Jesus Romee calm down you aren’t better then everyone! Your photos also just look like American fashion! U have basically just got a Gurl with a corset on and man with a tacky suit! You can’t judge other people’s photos when yours aren’t that great too! I think the good critiques have gone to your head xD

Take the deduction like a boss, you were late so was I! Big deal.
2240 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
CF: Is Rome serious! Like really, I don’t know?
2240 days 4 hours ago
bambinoswag
Confessional - I'm so happy I won my first challenge! Wish I could have given my girlfriend the 1,000 bonus she deserves though. Excited for the next photoshoot and excited to see some of the weaker models get sent home :')
2240 days 4 hours ago
IceBear
Confessional: Finishing last in the challenge is not a great feeling, especially with four people given $5000. I need to step it up in the next challenge so I don't have place in the bottom.
2240 days 3 hours ago
RightToCensor
CF:when Maxi made fun of my weight it really brought me down. I’ve been made fun of for so long and to hear that from someone who I called a friend really sucks.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!