This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2196 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
I'm at peace with Seongwoo leaving
2196 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Sorry couldn't make comments you see I got a new baby so things are little busy
2196 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Gl Jourdan and Seongwoo
2196 days 3 hours ago
SeongWoo
Seongwoo - [https://prnt.sc/j83i7n ]

~ Patience ~

Patience is a virtue of the human being based on emotional self-control, that is, when an individual supports unpleasant situations, injuries and the nuisance of others without losing their calm and concentration.

Here in this competition, I have already been the target of humiliation and hate speech. Always with my head up and with a clear conscience, I felt them, even in moments of explosion, I always tried to go back and recover.

Patience is something that must be admired in all human beings, for it is something that many do not possess.

In this shot, I want to show that even with all the bad words addressed to me, I remain standing and focused to follow the path I have chosen.

Good luck Jourdan!

Maybe, this could be my end, so, this is a special song for my friends here:
2195 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Jourdan Dunn

Humility: https://laizafashionblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/russh-jourdan-dunn-shoot8.jpg?w=620

Humility is the quality of having a modest or low view of one's importance. In this case it is towards myself because I am looking away in the distance because I'm scared and worried because I think low of myself which makes me wonder whether other people also think low of me. In this competition I am feeling humiliated at this very point because I have not been producing my very best and I think we'll do other think I'm not a good model too? I really have to step up my game if I stay for next week!

Gl Seongwoo
2195 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2195 days 15 hours ago
Neme91
Ok just wanna say Jourdan you got the whole definition of humility wrong. A synonym would be being humble and not thinking you are as important as someone else is. Some people don't have that and think they are gods gift to the earth. You took a way different approach to it.
2195 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
humility
hjʊˈmɪlɪti/Submit
noun
the quality of having a modest or low view of one's importance.
2195 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
That is the correct analysis of the word Humility, and to be fair, Augusta took the same approach.
2194 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I'M NOW HERE WITH THE RESULTS.
2194 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Jourdan and Seongwoo*
2194 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
2194 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I have two models standing before me, but I only have one photo in my hand -
2194 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
and this photos represent the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
2194 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Now, again we did it by votings - voting to see who the judges want more. In case of a tie, I will then close the poll (as I haven't yet) and whoever got the most votes will then be the person moving on to the next round.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!