This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2182 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #8

"Nature"

Hello guys, first things first - you are not allowed to perform the challenge if you haven't picked your beds yet.

For your first challenge in Singapore, we are going to be talking about nature. It's difficult to name another world city that boasts as many eco-attractions as Singapore. Today, we are going to get green. For your challenge, present us a photo with a setting of nature - show me your love for nature. (Forest, Eco Parks, Botanic Gardens, Bays, etc.)

Your judge for this week would be Judge Carly, so better make sure to impress her. I wish you all the best, 24 hours to do the challenge. Goodluck!
2182 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
GAINS:

Challenge Win - $4,000
Best Performance - $14,000-$10,000
Top Tiers - $10,000-$6000
Middle Tiers - $6,000-$0
Bottom Two - ($5,000)
Lowest Scorer - (15,000)

*subject still due to change
2181 days 23 hours ago
waf_
Kit - http://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Kit-Butler-GQ-Turkey-Begum-Yetis-09-620x807.jpg

I think this challenge is quite good for me, because I am a city boy and many of my photographs are in spaces with very tall buildings and streets full of people. for this challenge, we had to get in touch with nature.
I tried to put everything of myself, with a style similar to that of John Lennon, supporter of peace and care for nature. I know that my dress can be extravagant, but I think it combines well with the color of sunflowers, creating a contrast that does not bother the eye.
2181 days 18 hours ago
bambinoswag
Augusta Alexander -- https://prnt.sc/j259t6

Getting left at the altar isn't fun, even if you're surrounded by nature :(
2181 days 17 hours ago
SeongWoo
2181 days 15 hours ago
Maxi1234
http://prntscr.com/j278yh

Relaxing by the bay.
2181 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
http://www.tokyodandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/commonssense-1.jpg

Relaxing and thinking by one of nature's finest things in life aka Flowers
2181 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Adrien Sahores (imprincearthur)
You seem bored which makes me feel bored. However, I do like how you used the setting and your styling is on point. I just wish you didn’t come across as apathetic.

- Arthur Kulkov (Brandonh1)
Not a big fan of the all blue look, but I like how is contrasts well with the setting. You looks good standing amongst nature and this makes me wonder what you’re looking at. Overall, this is a solid shot.

- Augusta Alexander (bambinoswag)
If my groom was wearing that I would surly leave him at the alter too! That suit is very distracting pattern wise, but fits your well. I like your glare towards the camera as it easily draws me in. I think the contrast between your suit and the nature around you doesn’t really go well together.

- Jordan Barrett (Bella1)
You look like a zombie extra from The Walking Dead who thought the role was for a vampire. It’s an interesting mix of clothing you’re wearing, and although brave, it doesn’t really appeal to me. I think if you lost the dress and the fence this could have been stronger. Also, the pose is awkward.

- Jourdan Dunn (Rubes)
I don’t like that you’re so small in this shot, but I do like the pose and how you utilized the tree. The snow can go, but I think overall you did a solid job incorporating nature into this shot. Not your strongest work, but still good.

- Kit Butler (waft)
First I love the connection you made with John Lennon and how you tried to match his style. I’m not sure what that blob of purple is, but the movement makes it awkward. I think the styling is good and you’re embracing nature well. I would have liked to seen you posing though, as opposed to a candid style shot.

- Ong Seongwoo (SeongWoo)
I appreciate you trying with this one and honestly it’s a good shot. However, there are too many faces and those who are drawing my attention away from you too easily. If you were to have done this solo or even with just one other person it would have been one the top shots. The styling is great and works well with the strength.

- Romee Strijd (Maxi1234)
You came out swinging with this challenge! I have to say I love that you took the risk and went naked. Aside from that, I think you made good use of the setting and your eyes draw in the viewer. As one of two females left, you are holding your own against the others.
2180 days 6 hours ago
imprincearthur
That was the idea to show I was thinking. Thinking is never fun.
2180 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2180 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Those who submitted late  who were Romee and Adrien will get 20% deduction with their money gain from this challenge.
2180 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, my Top 3 favorites this week are Adrien, Kit and Romee.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!