This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - #NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM10 - #NTM10 - Challenge..

2219 days ago
Jerard
Challenge #6

"Profile"

To begin the second phase of the competition - Welcome Adrien, Arthur, Don, Harry and Seongwoo. This day, I think somehow it will be a familiar shoot, this time we are going for another beauty shot, more specifically a profile shot - just post a photo that realistically demonstrates your appearance from the shoulder up.

I don't want to see any makeups going around, for filters - make it more natural and not looking too glossy or very touched. It should look really calm and serene. I would not want to see black & white shots, just pure you nothing else.

Some of my favorite shots back (just for samples)

1.) Jay Byars - http://ilarge.listal.com/image/1858841/968full-jay-byars.jpg
2.) Marlon Teixeira - https://fashfever.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/marlon-teixeira-capricho-editorial-02.jpg
3.) Harry Styles - https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Harry-Styles-2017-Rolling-Stone-Photo-Shoot-002.jpg

You have 24 hours to do the task, so wish you all Goodluck x
2219 days ago
Jerard
For the others' challenge scores, Top 5 - you will each receive $4000. While for the remaining 5, the highest money you can earn for the challenge is $2000. Goodluck x
2218 days 23 hours ago
SeongWoo
2218 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
2218 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
Kit, you're in top5, you dont need send the photo hahaha XD
2218 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
I'll now comment on your photographs.
2218 days 1 hour ago
DrG2
Lol adrien(imprincearthur) already posted his photo
2218 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
oh yeah hahahaha didn't noticed sorry just finished class.
2218 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Seongwoo - Well you actually got the theme pretty well, this does look untouched. Your photo was actually good, I was just really distracted with your hands, or how was it placed, specifically the fingers in your mouth. Your eyes weren’t as strong as your previous shot, but I do think it fits well with "calm".

Harry - This was actually a good shot as well, was expecting a bit more though. Somehow it feels glossy, but really doesn't much affect it being natural. The thing about beauty shot is that it focuses more on details and facial expression, and I think you pretty well did facial expression just fine.

Adrien - Actually this is really a great shot! The photo is very intriguing and very mysterious. Along with your facial expression which is a very spot on. I do see some effects, blury effect but it didn't really affect that much the photo. This actually is pretty well done, Congrats.

Don - This for me was your weakest shot, as I've seen you do better than this. This kinda looks that it's more of Instagram worthy shot than really a beauty shot, though the setting and your clothings help it in natural kinda aspect of the shot, your eyes are delivering while your mouth here is just meh.

Arthur - To begin with, I think you just changed your photo so it would come with point deductions. Now for your photo, this was actually my favorite of the bunch. This feels more natural and really good shot, it captured the theme pretty well considering it needs details but you actually posted a small photo.
2218 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Well this was a pretty solid job from all of you, so still Congratulations!
2218 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I now have your scores and put it in their equivalent money.
2218 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
The money you will get in the challenge plus the photoshoot money you will gain determine your starting money for phase 2. Do know that the lowest gainer will automatically be eliminated this week.
2218 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Here's your money for the challenge:

Adrien - $1,880
Arthur - $1,700
Seongwoo - $1,660
Harry - $1,600
Don - $1,520

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!