This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2211 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
Ty for your critique Saskia, i'll try do better, since i'm a singer, i dont have too much experience, i'm sorry.
2211 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Wow thx saskia
2211 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Adrien Sahores (imprincearthur)
Out of all this guys this might be my favorite one. It’s simple, but the way you use the lighting, your facial expression and overall styling is captivating.

- Arthur Kulkov (Brandonh1)
You look annoyed. Other than that I think this is a nice shot overall and it fits the theme well. I like the messy-ish hair as it seems like you just rolled out of bed.

- Augusta Alexander (bambinoswag)
Not a fan of that jacket on your face, but I love the use of black and white here. Just seeing your side profile is also a nice way to stand out from the rest. Not bad overall.

- Don Benjamin (IceBear)
You’re extremely handsome and this shot suites you well. I kind of wish you did a bit more to make it stand out, but not bad overall.

- Duckie Thot (MISSimogen)
I love this because it’s exactly what the photoshoot asks for, while also keeping the viewer captivated. This is going to be one of your best shots of the season!

- Harry Shum Jr. (DrG2)
I usually like the black and white filter on photos, but I think this would have been stronger in color. However, you look great and your eyes are drawing me in.

- Jordan Barrett (Bella1)
What helps you here is the styling. I love the orange clothing and how it really makes your eyes stand out. It’s simple, but you used your styling to your advantage.

- Jourdan Dunn (Rubes)
While the makeup is minimal, it is still prominent with this shot. You look great and I love pose, but would have preferred it if you had absolutely no makeup on.

- Kit Butler (waft)
This is a cute shot because it shows off a more playful side of you. It’s not overly serious like the others, so it helps you stand out.

- Naomi Campbell (RightToCensor)
Loving the power pose, but your face is a bit too distant for my liking. You look tired though in your facial expression.

- Ong Seongwoo (SeongWoo)
When I see your shots they feel very deja vu and it’s getting old. Did you meet the standards for this shoot? Yes. However, this wasn’t anything significant to me.

- Romee Strijd (Maxi1234)
I’ll admit, I’m not a huge fan of cockiness. However, you truly brought it this shoot and gave us exactly what we’re looking for. It’s simple, but your tousled hair, facial expression and use of lighting makes this stand out.

- Tyra Banks (MIchelle990)
You have on quite a bit of makeup on in my opinion. I love the pose and if you had just not worn makeup this would have been truly stunning.
2211 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
my things coming btw :p
2211 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
Im trying very hard, but i dont have too much photos that fits in the challenges :(
2211 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I actually can't do the panel now, since I'm quite busy - so panel would be in the morning.
2211 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I am here to comment on the photos though.
2211 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Comments:

Harry – I already see the different side of you, just by this shot. For me, this shot isn’t really a strong one, but I actually love this shot better than the previous shots you did, this seems more natural and you actually are looking comfortable here. You are giving it here, especially that long neck, props to you. The hands were a bit awkward though.

Duckie – You really look like a real life Barbie doll. Without a doubt, I pictured you actually acing this photoshoot, because you are just very natural – you don’t need anything to make you standout, as you are already one yourself. One thing I noticed in this shot though is maybe your eyes, somehow it looks kinda weird here. But anyways, this was stunning.

Kit – I do not fully love this shot. Your hands weren’t really in a perfect place, as it seems to be pretty much distracting. Somehow I think I actually liked how natural this photo looks, it doesn’t scream high fashion, or stunning or fierce – it’s just very calming and just seems very fresh.

Jourdan – You look so gorgeous in this shot, though somehow it looks not so natural to me, it actually looks like an ad for a makeup – which was a contrary of the theme. It looks really retouched. Your eyes though are just an attraction, and that light just perfectly hits you. But your previous shot kind of was more natural looking.
2211 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Naomi – This looks stunning to the point that it doesn’t scream natural at all. I would have loved it if your total focus was on the face, as for this it is more of the body movement- as the movements got my attention first rather than your face. I love your photo, but for this theme? Not really.

Don – Your casting photo was very natural as I remembered, and I am happy to see that softer side of you, your disadvantage though is that you don’t really have that boy next door, sweet looking face as you are more of that edgy man. But I am actually impressed you kind of pulled this shot together. Good job.

Jordan – As for you, I think you actually quite of struggle in this shot, because you really have this very high fashion vibe on you that sometimes it isn’t looking really natural, this shot though – you actually toned it down, but still doesn’t fully convinced me this was natural. Your eyes though are killing this shot, as it always do though, but actually your casting photo was more natural looking to me.
2211 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Tyra – Well this one is actually interesting, this actually really is the first time I was really appreciating your shot. You somehow finally grasp the concept/theme. It does look natural, but still quite retouched. I was actually not a fan of the whole setting/background as it took away some purity in the shot. But I applaud you for improvements.

Romee – This was actually the beauty shot I was looking for, this kind of. The feels are just natural, somehow looks unedited (but still edited) – this is how you do a profile shot. This was very simple, but this is very special. Definitely all eyes on you for this shot. Good job!

Augusta – Since the start, you have yet to disappoint us – another day, another win for you. This shot is absolutely stunning! The black & white effect gives it more of purity, which I am looking for in a shot. This actually is my favorite shot of yours, but I do know there’s a lot more from you to come. Once again, congratulations!
2211 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Arthur – I actually am thinking you could probably ace this photoshoot, and actually I am glad you did. Those eyes are just pure emotions, very different from what I’ve seen you. I am not a fan of the mouth and how you kinda tilted your head a bit, just really a bit. But those eyes are just looking very beautiful, this was a job well done.

Seongwoo – You actually are fit in this category, as you actually had this pretty sweet looking face, and no doubt you would pull this off. This seems very natural to me plus you wearing white shirt and then a white background, would really make you a standout in this shot. I actually love how each week you somehow are taking a character to another different character.

Adrien – Well what a way to actually end this week’s shoot, with another outstanding shot, last week wasn’t really that good week for you, but I think you made it up for this week, you probably are moving up quite a spot I may say. Your eyes are very well an attraction here, strongest face I have seen you. This seems also retouched, but doesn’t completely take the natural vibe.
2211 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
OMG, i'm happy with the last comment, ty judge

*shaking and crying*
2211 days 11 hours ago
IceBear
Thank you judges for the critiques.
2211 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
Comments:

§ Arthur Kolkov §

I am not the biggest fans of black and white most of the times and for this challenge I am strongly against it for the fact when I think natural beauty i just wanna see you, your skin, no make up just you no filter nothing. You put a filter covering everything so how am i to judge natural beauty in my type of standards.

§ Kit Butler §

Now this is natural beauty. No make up, no filter, just you Kit and your acne and for some maybe the hand position doesn’t work but I think it actually works well with your photo giving us natural beauty. Well done.

§ Harry Shum Jr. §

Once again putting black and white filter on a photo with the task of natural beauty ruins it for me. This photo isn’t giving me anything as it is for me to love it but the filter made me disliked it more.

§ Naomi Banks §

I don’t know Naomi, i don’t know. One why is this a full body shot like come on and two I’m not entirely sure this is natural beauty. It doesn’t even look good in my opinion. I’m not happy about this shot Naomi.
2211 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
§ Augusta Alexander §

I have an issue with this photo for the fact that you proceeded to basically tell everyone else that they did this photo wrong then you went the route of a black and white photo filter that i strongly hate for this shoot and then also put a jacker on your head. This is not my favorite shoot shoot from your Augusta.

§ Adrien Sahores §

Adrien in this competition I think you are one of our floaters for the fact that not one photo yet has been a major standout other than this recent challenge you did with Romee. I feel though as if this photo right here does play right into natural beauty. Maybe the head tilt is a little further tilted than needed but I really need more stand out shots for you to be taken really seriously as a contender.

§ Jourdan Dunn §

I like this photo but I do feel as if it’s not as natural beauty as it could’ve been. You are one stunning woman Jourdan but for this shoot I was expecting a knock out of the park for you but it’s not up to my expectations. But it’s one of the best I’ve seen so far so well done.

§ Tyra Banks §

Yes Tyra, this is what I’m talking about. You are a phenomenal model I just can tell and now you need to get out of your shell and start giving us these photos that showcase how amazing of a model your really are. This is a beauty shot indeed and you killed it.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!