This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2245 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
I'm sorry but man do I love this cast so much just by the first challenge.
2245 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2245 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Ohh gl everyone:)
2245 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
i cant wait for the first call out order

feels like this takes ages
2245 days 9 hours ago
SeongWoo
* Looking all models and judges *

- Hmmm, i'm anxious
2245 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
I'm now going to look at your challenge photos.
2245 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Firstly, Congratulations as all of you did the challenge in time. I'm now going to comment on each your photo and afterwards, reveal the challenge winner.

Naomi - This was for me an okay shot. Nothing really wows me, nothing I would not expect. Anyways, the black & white kinda worked out, it gives the theme a different vibe - it gives a more classic/vintage approach. Maybe lower down your chin a bit more and it would have been better.

Kit - I am kind of digging this. Just like what I told Naomi's, the black & white is a different approach, it actually is risky doing this in a city themed shot. You are just working it on this shot, maybe the shoes were kinda distracting, but I get it you are selling to us the shoes, though I was more sold by the coat.

Arthur - While this one is a more obvious approach to a city themed. I like how you just completely blended in on those city type of people, you look formal, you look professional, you look busy. It looks candid but not candid if you know what I mean. I easily can see this in a commercial magazine as well.

Jourdan - And this one looks pretty candid to me as well. Anyways, you are working those legs. It probably made you look taller, however I still am 50-50 about the shot, maybe the lower half was good, but I am not into the upper half of your body. Your hand's on your back pocket is not working.
2245 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Augusta - I liked this shot. You looked more of the street type person. And those looks good on you, you are selling that denim jacket really good. Your hands on the fence is the only thing bad about the shot, it would look better if you're just leaning on the wall. Your face looks gorgeous, nothing to comment about it.

Romee - And you lady looks really really gorgeous. You probably have one of the most beautiful faces we've seen in this competition, which may be your advantage - but you probably should not rely only with that. On that note, the spotlight was shared with that man, as when I looked at the shot I did first notice the guy before I noticed you, you may have not stand out on the shot, but actually you did great.

Jordan - Here we have a fine looking prince. This looks very raw, you look really pure but really expensive on the same time. I can see this printed as well in a magazine, a fashion one. But I gotta say that I liked your audition photo better in some ways. But you still did a hella fine job.

Megan - This pretty much is a paparazzi shot - but this time you were the one pictured, someone who will interview another paparazzi. But hey, nobody wants to see a paparazzi shot here in Top Model, I sure know that even if you are a paparazzi, you should take it to the next level, and I know you got it in you.
2245 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Harry - I am not happy with this shot, your faced and body looks really forced a bit much. But one thing though, the setting and your clothings are a perfect match, this looked pretty good. Your right hand seemed to look very short. It was probably a bad angle. Anyways, I know you can do better.

Don - And a major step up from your audition photo, this one looks pretty interesting to look at. Maybe the pairing of your clothings could have been better. And you were selling the bag greatly. It was as well an attraction, the setting looks refreshing, the lighting and editing was good, pretty natural.

Seongwoo - Maybe it is a worthy instagram post, but probably not worthy of the Next Top Model. I did like the fact that this nerdy looking guy kinda transformed real quick to a badass. This was kinda a step up from your audition as well, but still it is far from what we are looking for. I do understand it's the start and you still have a lot to learn.

Duckie - And of course, if there's the prince, you are worthy of a princess. This photo, will easily be rememberd - it looks like an "about to end the season" photoshoot, but this is just the beginning. Maybe the face could have been better, but this still looks fine.
2245 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
Wow I’m always the bridesmaid, but never the bride.
2245 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Tyra - Another of these sharing the spotlight shot, this time there were no standout. And you as well was not a standout, maybe your clothes were. I did like however that you are walking it and working it at the same time. It's like you want them to watch you. The bag shot wasn't that good if you are selling it though.

India - And this one looks really fresh. It is something modern, something youthful, something fun. I liked how you properly worked that big skateboard though your hands as I noticed - they aren't on equal force, your left hand looks really loosened while the right one looks pretty tight.

Jasmine - Another thing of candid but not candid is this shot, more of like Jourdan's shot, though in contrary this was more of the upper half of the body. I did want to see your face on the shot, or atleast take of the shades, but you are working the coat really well.

Adrien - This one was an okay shot, and just an okay shot. Nothing really seems to make me wow, nothing seems to standout. But anyways, the blending of everything here looks really good. The sun hitting your face was fantastic, your face looks gorgeous but your body looks drowsy.
2245 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here with the results. And to think that you all did submit your challenge shoots, I guess I would each give you some dollars. For starters right now, each of you would get a dollar depending on your challenge scores.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!