This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM10 - HOUSE

2252 days 3 hours ago
MISSimogen
CF: miss thing says she slayed the photoshoot?! WHERE?! the only she she is slaying is my eyesight i may have to take a trip down to specsavers. . CHOICES!
2251 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
*shaking* did terrible on the challenge
2251 days 20 hours ago
bambinoswag
Confessional - I'm happy with my performance in the challenge, placing in 4th (tied). I know I need to be careful w/my body positioning going forward. As a young model, I have a lot to prove in this competition and I'm up to the challenge.
2251 days 19 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
Confessional: O-M-G! i just got 2nd in the challenge!! i'm so proud and i hope this makes the other contestants see me as the threat i am.
2251 days 19 hours ago
IceBear
Confessional: I am pumped with my challenge placement. Tying for fourth place puts me in a decent spot for the main event. I hope I can keep this momentum up.
2251 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
Confessional: Oh, i'm bad because i got second from the last. But i'll do my best  for next Challenge. I have a lot to learn since i'm a new Model. Put faith on me and i'll show all i can do!
2251 days 19 hours ago
waf_
Confessional: Yes! I did really well! That was dope! Hope I can do well enough at photoshoot!
2251 days 18 hours ago
SeongWoo
* goes to pool area and starts looking at water with sadly face *
2251 days 18 hours ago
DrG2
Confessional: I didnt know im that bad. I hope I can prove that im a good model by the next photoshoot. Also I cant believe kit gives me that 1000. I think I need to give him a gift *runs to kit and give him his gift*
https://78.media.tumblr.com/2f07861b5e22d1a20a416b32b6959db8/tumblr_p1muqhrBMo1waiv2go1_500.gif
2251 days 17 hours ago
MISSimogen
CF: Coming third in the challenge... quite obviously robbed, kit giving another man the money? hMM i smell a stunt and when i see it ill call it out. This season bout to be girls vs guys 2.0 #Feminism #PrayTheGayAway
2251 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
lol
2251 days 14 hours ago
Tommy123
*Megan decided to take a brush from Jourdan's bag to use to brush her hair*
2251 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
*Jourdan takes back brush from Megan once she has finished*
2251 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
CF:So I wasn’t the worst but I wasn’t the best either! I have to step my pussy up!
2251 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Confessional: I know people were expecting a lot from me after getting best score in auditions but this weeks challenge was hard for me as my model is from Australia and does not live in the city! But I am not gonna use that as a excuse but gonna learn from mistakes and hopefully bring it in photoshoot!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!