This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2292 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #11

"Vintage"

Hello again Top 5, no elimination last week? But for sure this week, there's one. So for today's challenge, we are once again going back to previous era. We are talking about something remarkable. For today's challenge, you are to present me a photo that looks something vintage, something looking like in an old era, your clothes, settings, appearance, etc. should ofcourse as much as possible looking like a past era.

You are to deliver me something looking like a work of art of recognized and established value, something I will remember. It is Top 5, no more room for mistakes. This will be a 36 hour challenge, failure to submit on time means deduction of points.

P.S. before posting in here, make sure you go first to the house for updates, and ofcourse say something about it there. Goodluck :)
2291 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
2290 days 13 hours ago
Maicolx3
Same kinda theme as Godfrey
2290 days ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2289 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Godfrey - I am loving the photo, it looks really old for me, what I don't like on the other hand was how it was put together, as for me it doesn't look so real to me, maybe the effects made it look very cartoon-y. Anyways, that was my only concern, I still feel that this photo is really good, and the effects really didn't do much. Congratulations.

Liu - This shot looks very very expensive. But it seems like I am expecting this shot from you, quite predictable. Anyways, your eyes really popped out, it brings liveliness in the shot, I am digging the fact that you seemed like a character in the Titanic, maybe because of that fancy hat. Good job overall.

Leila - This for me doesn't look really vintage at all, more of like what a rich woman couture. This shot looks pretty, no doubt. But it doesn't really follow the theme and the concept of "vintage", what this photo have is the classy touch to it, just that. I did love the fact that the flowers made the photo balanced, and not heavy in anyway.

Saskia - I love how this shot seems to be pretty not over the top, you did it quite simple this week, which I am also loving. This pretty much is vintage and classy, in the right amounts. And you probably are working that dress. Those legs are killing it, what I didn't love though was the mouth, but I did like everything.

Simon - While this one pretty much sums app what I've said in the challenge. It is "something looking like in an old era, your clothes, settings, appearance, etc". This just looks plain vintage and classic. I can see it in a billboard, magazine, fashion spreads, etc. You are working everything. Almost perfection here.
2289 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Now for our Top 2 for this challenge.
2289 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
TOP 2:

- Liu Wen
- Simon Nessman
2289 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
You two come on top this week, but there really is someone who took us in a complete past era.
2289 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge will get to post 2 photos for the next photoshoot.
2289 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
and it's you
2289 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
2289 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
SIMON!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!