This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2282 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #10

"Luxury"

Hello Top 5! So, after some few days of - welcome back! I hope you got a good and well-deserved rest as today, we are back at it again. For your comeback challenge, we are going to have a luxurious shoot. Today, you are to give me a shot that speaks "LUXURY"; or somehow the state of great comfort and extravagant living. Give me something elegant, expensive, grandeur. Give me something a model would do.

This would be a 36 hour challenge. Failure to submit on time will result for deduction of points. Goodluck :)
2282 days 7 hours ago
Montenegro
Liu Wen

http://313ct818yszd3xd6xa2z47nm-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/liu-wen1.jpg

For my luxury shot, I'm throwing in my own unique Liu twist in order to make a distinction between myself and the other models.
2282 days 6 hours ago
DrG2
Godfrey

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/19/aa/03/19aa033c9a39a67fcb2082c57a9fe320--godfrey-gao.jpg

You dont need any jewelry to make you look expensive and luxury
2281 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
2280 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2279 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Now for my comments
2279 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Liu - I am not a fan of this shot, one thing though is that you followed the theme really well, I see expensive in this shot. I don't like your eyeshadow in this shot, it makes you look over the top, thoug your dress is everything. I did love the hair - it's like cotton candy. Though I am not a fan of your facial expression.

Godfrey - I also am not fan of the shot, there's so many wrong about this. You towering 6'4 height, and looking short here is a no-no. Also, you look really uncomfortable up there. But one thing also, is that you followed the theme really well, your photo speaks money - which is what the main thing should be in the shot.

Saskia - Red. Red. Red. Fabulous red. You look really gorgeous in this shot! From head to toe I am loving this. I could easily see this in a magazine spread. And you look really really beautiful in this shot. I really love your dress it speaks just elegance at its finest. One of your best shot easily.

Leila - I am 50-50 about this shot. Why? There isn't really something to connect in this shot, it looks like you were in a complete different shot then was pasted in this dark feel in the beach. Though, there is nothing wrong with your pose, it's stunning. Your neck is everything in this shot. But somehow, your right hand looks like really forced, maybe you did exert the most force in that arms, it did looks heavy.

Simon - And this also did not disappoint me. This one looks really really classy. Somehow, you pulled off posing with the legs and didn't make it the star or the distraction. I love your suit and ribbon, it is money. Your hands though is looking really relaxed in this shot, it just is right with the photo.
2279 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Now for our Top 2 for this challenge.
2279 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
TOP 2:

- Saskia de Brauw
- Simon Nessman
2279 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I was really impressed with the both of you, you did something a model would do once he/she is in the Top 5.
2279 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge will get to post 2 photos for the next photoshoot.
2279 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
and it's you
2279 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
2279 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
SASKIA!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!