This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2361 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #7

"La Rambla"

Hi guys! So we are here today at La Rambla, Barcelona - The heart of Barcelona's social life. It is a broad, tree-shaded avenue that divides the Old Town into two parts. La Rambla stretches from the Plaça de Catalunya, where the beautiful Romanesque 12th-century Convent of Santa Anna stands, all the way down to the port. This wide street, featuring expansive pedestrian sidewalks, is lined with many shops, restaurants, and outdoor cafés, making it one of the most popular hangouts in the city.

So, what is today's challenge? Your challenge is to blend in. It's either you blend in as one of the tourists there or one of, ofcourse a person from Spain. You are to find a photo wherein you are just there hanging out in the La Rambla, like everyone else - more likely a street shot which captures the likeness of La Rambla.
2361 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Now, you have to do this within 24 hours.

But before you do that. make sure to visit your house first and pick your beds. If you do not pick your beds first, your challenge photo will not be accepted.

https://tengaged.com/group/5820-next-top-model-9-dream-team/forum/topic/20888310

There's the house. Put your belongings there first and Goodluck!
2361 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
One of our goals in these new phase of the competition is to finish each of the episode in 7 days, but I can't do it without all of your cooperation, so please do cooperate this time x
2360 days 17 hours ago
Montenegro
Liu Wen

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5e/ac/c8/5eacc89ac89f527557e1f4098441e0ce--liu-wen-vogue-australia.jpg

In this shot I've found a quiet spot on La Rambla during dusk.
2360 days 12 hours ago
MIchelle990
2358 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2356 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Godfrey - A very very nice job here, I do love this shot. This was a nice take on La Rambla, it really gives the "vibe" to it. I kinda see this as probably more of an advertisement. You look really expensive, you look fine, this was great.

Liu - I am into this shot, you look totally beautiful. Your eyes, they're very striking. I loved how the arms and fingers were perfectly positioned. What I do not love though as this looks more of just a "shot" and doesn't really look like you're in the actual street. Anyways, you still did wonderful.

Leila - I actually love the photo. This looks very street shot. This looks like someone who's in the La Rambla, and you look like someone who will stand out from a bunch of people there. What I do not like is how it looks like you have your other arm looks detached or something from you.

Winnie - The photo was in a bad quality, though it can be seen enough. I did love how you also stand out from the others in the picture, but for a street like La Rambla, I think you missed that part. This is more like a New York City or other cities with lots and lots of lights and skyscrapers, etc. Also, you don't necessarily need to associate "lots of people" in your shoot, as I know you yourself can show us already.

Kendall - I wish I can say that I love this from head to toe, but I can't as I am pretty distracted from your neck down to your waist, it looks really awkward for me. Anyways, your face looks gorgeous - it always has been. I love the foot. This was a good shot.
2356 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Models who posted past the deadline (deduction of 2 points):

Saskia - I am 50-50 about this shot. I loved how you blended in with the others just by your clothings, as it is already distinctive. But I think you really look stiff and bland looking in this shot, contrary to what you've been doing lately.

Miranda - This shot for me is very impressive! You look really really stunning, and it looks like you're going to La Rambla - which kinda deducts the photo, as it would have been nicer if you look more of like you're already in there and not just you would just go. Your face looks really gorgeous, by far for me your strongest face yet. Your body is just gorgeous looking as well.

Simon - I love the fact that your photo looks like a bit from everybody else, it is like you are who Godfrey is waiting on La Rambla or simply going on a date with Miranda or so on, though the bag (plastic bag?) you are holding really seems to be awkward and not really goes on with what you are wearing, which you make it looks expensive.
2356 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, since there are actually three models who weren't able to pick beds, here's what I am going to do now, those who were able to pick beds are gonna get an additional 2 points.
2356 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Now, without plusses and deductions, here are the Top 3:

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!