Chapter Five [Daily Life]

Topic » Chapter Five [Daily Life]

199 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
We finally made it to the end but what will happen next?
199 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Sayako goes ahead and checks out the new places. Right now, she seems to be enjoying the spa, specially that water.*
199 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
After many unsuccessful attempts at cracking the passcode at the operating station, Nao's given up and relocated to the research facility. He's sitting on a desk, having knocked over some test tubes and other science shit to make space to sit and read all the books. ^These new areas are... frustrating.^
199 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*To the research facility now. She finds Nao being frustrated and walks over to him.*

"Nao? You okay?"
199 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao smiles. "Oh, I'm just wonderful~ It's not like any chances of escape are being kept right out of our reach at the moment or anything." He flips a page.
199 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I mean... that just means we're getting closer to finding a chance to escape, right?"
199 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
"I suppose." He looks at her. "But I can't be the only one to notice we're down to seven people left alive."
199 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Trust me, you're not the only one. If it helps you feel better, I have a feeling us being able to see the escape pod could be symbolic."
199 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao shrugs. "Well... once again, all we can do is wait."
199 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Right."

*sits next to him*

"So, have you checked the spa yet? It's great."
199 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao raises an eyebrow. "The spa? No. Is it really that great?"
199 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Well, if you love relaxation, then yeah. So much spa stuff, and it looks a little futury and neat."
199 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
"I do love relaxation..." He nods. "I'll definitely have to check it out. And I'm sure you and Shizu will want some time there as well~" He winks.
199 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Absolutely. Just gotta make time."

*giggles*
199 days 2 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Seong meditates in his lab*
199 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Sayako's wandering around, she's lonely. A lonely fox is a sad fox. Or so the saying goes. That's not even a saying, shut up. She goes ahead and peaks into Seong's lab.*

open group

Danganronpa: Untitled Unmastered

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!