Chapter Five [Daily Life]

Topic » Chapter Five [Daily Life]

284 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
We finally made it to the end but what will happen next?
284 days ago
SirNiceGuy
*Sayako goes ahead and checks out the new places. Right now, she seems to be enjoying the spa, specially that water.*
283 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
After many unsuccessful attempts at cracking the passcode at the operating station, Nao's given up and relocated to the research facility. He's sitting on a desk, having knocked over some test tubes and other science shit to make space to sit and read all the books. ^These new areas are... frustrating.^
283 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*To the research facility now. She finds Nao being frustrated and walks over to him.*

"Nao? You okay?"
283 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao smiles. "Oh, I'm just wonderful~ It's not like any chances of escape are being kept right out of our reach at the moment or anything." He flips a page.
283 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I mean... that just means we're getting closer to finding a chance to escape, right?"
283 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
"I suppose." He looks at her. "But I can't be the only one to notice we're down to seven people left alive."
283 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Trust me, you're not the only one. If it helps you feel better, I have a feeling us being able to see the escape pod could be symbolic."
283 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao shrugs. "Well... once again, all we can do is wait."
283 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Right."

*sits next to him*

"So, have you checked the spa yet? It's great."
283 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao raises an eyebrow. "The spa? No. Is it really that great?"
283 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Well, if you love relaxation, then yeah. So much spa stuff, and it looks a little futury and neat."
283 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
"I do love relaxation..." He nods. "I'll definitely have to check it out. And I'm sure you and Shizu will want some time there as well~" He winks.
283 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Absolutely. Just gotta make time."

*giggles*
283 days 20 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Seong meditates in his lab*
283 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Sayako's wandering around, she's lonely. A lonely fox is a sad fox. Or so the saying goes. That's not even a saying, shut up. She goes ahead and peaks into Seong's lab.*

open group

Danganronpa: Untitled Unmastered

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!