SirNiceGuy
*sigh*

"Detective Kaga, you've got this..."

*breathing*

"So, we start with the body as usual, right?"
197 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
Isei stands at his podium lol.

He sighs. "So... was anyone friends with the victim? Did anyone... even really know her?"
197 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao nods. "Her body parts where charred and all over the place. Her hand seemed to hold something of interest, though."
197 days 12 hours ago
Absol
"Umm... Sayako, it was exploded."
Chikara rolls his eyes.
"That's really not that complicated."
197 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
were*
197 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"I didn't know her well, I don't even think we talked at all..."

*sigh*

"Yeah, Nao, that body was messed up. And she seemed to be holding a piece of paper... 'Recipe for v'."

*rolls her eyes at Chikara's sass*
197 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
Isei, not really caring his question was ignored, scans the evidence. He sees something that is probably fairly important.

"So, the evidence says the oven has a layer of plastic. Would it be safe to say that's the remnants of what caused the explosion?"
197 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao holds up the journal he'd taken back when Seong wasn't looking, smiling. "And there was this."
197 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
"It's burnt plastic so... one would assume so."
197 days 12 hours ago
Absol
"Umm... so what was it doing in the oven? I'm confused."
197 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*is taking this all in*

"Well, I have two questions. One, what's so special about that journal? And two, what plastic thing could have blown up like that?"
197 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
Isei nods. "How vicious. It seems like the oven was booby trapped to kill anyone who tried to use it..."
197 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Not much. Aside from the bent spine, I couldn't find any evil master plans within." He looks down at the journal. "Mostly it contained weird pop culture sut."
197 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
smut*
197 days 12 hours ago
Absol
"...Oh!"
Chikara points at Isei.
"So what you're saying was someone put... some kind of explosive in the oven and just left?"

open group

Danganronpa: Untitled Unmastered

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!