This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 Lets Have A Pussy Riot

Topic » Episode 3 Lets Have A Pussy..

1857 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
You asked! But I mean whatever I can die with no regrets though
1857 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
It was rhetorical. You planning on dying?
1857 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Settle in my bed and puts the fruits on the bedside-
1857 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
Hunter: Yea will you mourn for me
*He chuckles*
1857 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*Marshall rolls his eyes*
Obviously I'd be sad if you died... there'd pretty much be two empty beds every night then. You'd better have snacks at your funeral.
1857 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
You are a snack
*He chuckles*
But you’d get over it. I’m not anyone special just a Manticore who is good at some bogus sports and knowledge on other monsters
1857 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*Marshall throws a pillow at him*
Stop wallowing in self pity. Yeah, I'd get over it but I've gotten used to not sleeping alone.
1857 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Looks out the window, thinks-
1857 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
Ahh you can always ask and I’ll come cuddle with you if you don’t want to be alone
*He chuckles grabbing the pillow tossing it back*
1857 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*He catches the pillow and curls up on his bed*
I didn't mean like that and you know it. I'm surprised you're not off sleeping in someone else's bed right now.
1857 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
*He walks over to Marshall’s bed plopping next to him*
Ahh I’m in someone else’s bed now. But I mean we can cuddle to cuddle it’s friendly
1857 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*Marshall sits up again*
I'm starting to think you might be a nymphomaniac. We both know cuddling leads to other things.
1857 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Last night, Everest gave the wraith a ride of his Dragon form. They flew across the school, forest, and mountain peak. He played around with him in the mountain peak, pushing, pulling, circling around, and other stuff. Everest later flew him back and squeezed back into their dorm, where he transferred back and slept in Wyatt's bed.

Everest wakes up, yawning and stretching but wincing feeling a bit of pain. He pops some pills and sighs.
1857 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Davina is on the cafeteria eating.
1857 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Max is in the library*

*Gary chills at the pool*

*Gloria is plotting her revenge still*

*Vernon is smoking weed in the forest*

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!