This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 A Ghouls Night Out

Topic » Episode 1 A Ghouls Night Out

1868 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*A mist settles on an old abandoned looking building all is silent for a while. Suddenly the silence is ruined by the sounds of screaming some of them are of fear others are of pure amusement as a huge monster truck school bus comes flying over a mountain followed by another. They throw mud and debris everywhere sliding through it parking up outside the school barely missing hitting it. Outside a woman standing looking mad as she wipes mud off her outfit*
https://media1.tenor.com/images/398cb5a3b2a8b5bccb5463a72df74a6f/tenor.gif?itemid=13021110

Woman: Finally you’ve all come back from summer boocation. For those of you new to the school my name is Principal Scaredy-cat. Don’t let the name fool you this cat isn’t afraid to get mean.

*She glares at Orry who is smoking not really paying attention*

Principal: Alright for all you miserable little brats. Pool is open 24/7 for your enjoyment even though most of you don’t deserve that. Cafeteria serves food at 9am noon and 5pm. You miss those times go out to the local town and find a nice human snack we aren’t your servants. Attend class or don’t it’s not my place to make that decision for you. As for dorms just go find the one with your monster type or room with a friend I honestly couldn’t give a fuck. Oh and before I forget.

*Scaredy-cat glances at the bus drivers she does some cheerleading stuff that looks impossible for her age. Her claws coming out showing her true werecat form as she does a routine around the bus drivers. When she finally done everyone sees blood on her claws and the 2 bus drivers fall into piles of flesh*

Principal: Queen of evil and captain of the fearleading team back in my days. Don’t cross me brats. You need something come to my office.
https://i.gifer.com/XnWm.gif

*She walks off and everyone glances around at each other as they grab their stuff and go to get situated for a long year*
———————

Now: Everyone is getting situated into the school getting to know each other. Remember the rules and don’t go too crazy. Most importantly have fun!

Places to explore:
-Classrooms which are divided into different sections. You have your basic classes like math english, etc. Then you have potion making, flight training, power control and any other classes yall come up with that i approve.
-A library full of human books and monster books history from both point of views.
-A gym for sports
-Cafeteria which has some vending machines and a mean lunchlady named Hellga who is a Bigfoot.
-There are outside areas like gardens, sports fields, forests etc.
- Auditorium for club meetings and plays.
-Human town think of it sort of like a really small town so there isn’t much in it, but you can get some good scares out there.
1868 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
DO NOT POST UNTIL 6 PM EST
1868 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
You may now post
1868 days ago
Jasoi
*Jack goes to math class*
1868 days ago
Tizian
Everest walls off the bus, looking around.
1868 days ago
hazbez94
*Matt walks off the bus, trying to size up the other students and adjust to his surroundings*
^well this should be interesting^
1868 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*gary takes off towards the dorms to get one of the better rooms*

*vernon stands there having not listened to a thing smoking some weed completely out of it*
1868 days ago
Kgamer2218
( Love being 6 minutes late )
* Calix wipes his eyes when he looks at the blinding sun *
Calix : Why the fuck am i back here
1868 days ago
Tizian
Everest starts walking to the dorms.
1868 days ago
hazbez94
*Matt walks towards the dorms following Gary towards the better rooms*
1868 days ago
Jasoi
*Jack Premi goes up to Matt and Gary and pushes them to the floor*

YO! THATS MY DORM!
1868 days ago
Glinda
Grace: flutters into the school*
1867 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*gary chuckles as he gets one of the better room throwing his stuff inside*
“Feels great to be back into the sports season”
1867 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* Calix walks to the dorms almost hitting some random students with his rolling bag *
Calix : Hopefully this school year isn't filled completely with werewolves and zombies
1867 days 23 hours ago
Jasoi
Umm bigdizzley.what about the time i pushed matt and gary
1867 days 23 hours ago
Tizian
Everest gets into a good dorm by himself, setting his bag down and sits on the bed.

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!