This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Drama, Drugs, and Danger

Topic » Drama, Drugs, and Danger

1266 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Trenton and Jay are in the locker room getting ready for practice. Everybody else is out on the field.

Trenton: Hey, I have a question.

Jay: Uh, sure, fire away dude.

Trenton: Do you think Naomi’s brother has some heavier drugs? I mean, he already sells weed, maybe he’d have something to help me do even better with football.

Jay looks at him like he’s a dumbass.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/0ea2e9e2242083a08c7e1f3ad9ce4fbf/tumblr_oxzlkvbBbd1s9wj6io3_250.gif

Jay: You’re joking, right? You can get kicked off the team for shit like that.

Trenton: Not if I’m smart about it. I’ll just use enough to get through this game. Make sure we win, you know?

Jay: Dude, if you do that then you’re a dumbass. You’re already good at sports, you don’t need that kind of shit.

Jay shakes his head and heads on out to the field. Trenton follows behind still thinking about getting drugs.
-

Chen is sitting around by himself, holding a poster for a hell fest like Haunted House festival. Layla comes up and snatches the poster from his hand.

Layla: What's this, loser?

Chen: It’s some kind of big haunted house festival happening a town over. Now give it back your nasty hands are gonna smudge it.

Layla scoffs and keeps it away from him.

Layla: A fun event like this is happening, and you didn’t invite anybody you truly are fucking lame.

Chen tries to get the paper from her, but its too late. Layla starts announcing what the event is and where its taking place at. Everybody in the cast hears about it.

Chen: Happy now? Fucking bitch…

He takes his poster back and walks past the theater kids screaming and signing up for different audition times. Chase stands there groaning as he signs up for a spot shaking his head.
-
Alexa is passing out papers about a Halloween Party/Dance happening today at the gym when she feels a pain in her foot.

Alexa: Ow, ow, ow, what the hell?

She looks to the source and it’s none other than Hopscotch looking at her class schedule as she wheels by having run over Alexa’s foot.

Hopscotch: My bad, I’m new here. Can you help me find my classes?

Alexa: I can, but watch where you’re going. I don’t need my feet run over again. I enjoy having toes.

Hopscotch nods and hands Alexa her class schedule. The two start heading to their first class.

Hopscotch: So what’s this about a dance? I’m always down for a fun party.

Alexa: Oh yeah, we're having a Halloween party. It’s gonna be a lot of fun to make sure you have a costume, though. Everybody needs one if they wanna get in.

Hopscotch starts thinking about costume ideas. She smiles, liking the atmosphere of Degrassi already.

Today: Halloween Party/Dance at the gym make sure you have a costume or else! 7pm est
Tomorrow: Theater Auditions come with your best piece and try to get your dream role! 6pm est
Haunted House Festival. A large carnival with tons of games, food,drinks, and obviously Haunted Houses. 7:30 pm est
Sunday: Football game its a big one come support the football team! 6pm est
1266 days 15 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Kassandra on her phone, typing furiously*
1266 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( Chen and Layla fighting at the haunted house tommorow but anyway
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/theofficialbadgirlsclub/images/b/b3/Christinajulie.gif
1266 days 15 hours ago
hazbez94
*Kameron wakes up and reaches for their phone*
1266 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(LMFAO)
*trenton is working out in the gym*

*layla is thinking about her costume for the dance*

*archer is skipping class he is smoking weed in the bathroom*
1266 days 15 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Celica is preforming her daily ritual at her locker, gently running a hand down her Kate Bush poster.*
1266 days 15 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
I damn snort)
1266 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nova's smoking weed in the bathroom, too, but pauses as he notices Archer there. "When the fuck did you appear..."
1266 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
(kate bush is back!!!)
1266 days 15 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Post my video on my youtube channel and sigh*
^damn computer last night fried up^
1266 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
*Chen is currently stressing about what he should wear for the Halloween party wanting to look cool. Maybe gain some other friends besides Nova who bullies him along with the other bullies and Celica. He paces back and forth next to his locker*
“Okay, okay now sexy or cool, sexy or cool, sexy or cool which one do I go for.....ugh god I don't know!”
1266 days 15 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Craig walks around the halls, acting like he’s the shit now that he won the election fair and square
1266 days 15 hours ago
Zankie16
*Jenny thinking about her costume for the dance*
1266 days 15 hours ago
hazbez94
*Kameron texts Trenton*
Hey, what you up to I just woke up?
1266 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I’ve been here. Just chilling i thought you;d noticed me.”
*archer coughs a bit*
1266 days 15 hours ago
Mitsuki
(We drink our daily respect juice for kate)

*Celica cuts her moment of passion short with Kate, removing a cowboy hat from her locker and examining it.*
^Hat or no hat? What's too camp and what's not enough?^
*Her eyes dart over to her rhinestones not yet applied.*
Definitely no hat!

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!