This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 The Human Roast

Topic » Episode 2 The Human Roast

1839 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Principal scaredy-cat comes on the loud speaker*
Principal: Everyone I have an announcement. I would like to announce that this saturday we are having a big fightball game. Come out and support the team and the fearleaders. Afterwards on Sunday the Blood Bath dance will follow and we know you’re all excited for that so ask your special someone before its too late. Finally on Monday we will be having the Human Roast. We have picked out the candidates to be roasted alive and hope you all will show complete cooperation since we know every year some of you try to protest our lovely feast hosted by hellga.
*Hellga grabs the mic making it screech as she does*
Hellga: Try and stop me if you dare you pussies I’ll be ready for you fucks this year. Nobody is stopping this event it’s my favorite time of the year. Hail Satan.
https://data.whicdn.com/images/319275975/original.gif

Now: everyone is hanging out after classes
Saturday: we’ll have a frightball game at 6pm est and afterwards a tiny party.
Sunday: The big bloodbath dance which happens during a full moon so everyone will be at their full powers at 6 pm est
Monday: The human roast. Feel free to petition if you dare cross Hellga. This will start at 6 pm est and episode will end at 9 pm est
As always have fun and apps are still open if you want a 2nd character or have friends who are interested!
1839 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Venusa: *is secretly putting up some Anti-Roast posters*
1839 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*vernon sees venusa he frowns going over*
“You’re gonna get in trouble.....”
1839 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Everest gets out of class, skimming over to the library and sitting down to study a bit of math and chem.

Davina exits her language class, craning her neck and walking to her locker.
1839 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Venusa: *she keeps putting them up not looking over* What are they going to do? Roast me? They can’t roast their own kind. I’ll be fine.. don’t worry about me
1839 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*gary is at the gym working out*

*gloria is out back smoking*

*vernon shakes his head*
“You know what I heard the cafeteria lady did to students last year?”
1839 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Venusa: *she staples another poster not looking over but is slightly worried* What did she do?
1839 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Davina throws her stuff in her locker, slamming it and grabbing her gym bag. She heads to the gym, walking to the Holyball practice stations.
1839 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I heard she put bloody tampons in their food.....”
*he gulps glancing around nervously*

*gary sees davina he nods a bit at he lifts some weights*
1839 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Venusa: ...That is... are you trying to make me laugh
1839 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he shakes his head*
“Its true! I heard it from a junior they try to protest every year and each year she does something worse and worse to those that do protest”
1839 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Venusa: I don’t even really eat...you should know this..
1839 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“She’ll do something bad sis. I’m just trying to warn you.”
*vernon pulls out a joint *
1839 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Davina nods to him, starting the station. A machine starts throwing holyballs at her, and she hits them with precision, using all of her limbs to not miss one.
1839 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*gary watches pretty impressed he shouts*
“Work that ass girl!”
1839 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Venusa: *she looks over to him stapling another poster* ...Why do you care? And since when do you smoke

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!