This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ghoul School Rules

Topic » The Ghoul School Rules

1879 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Rules
-Everyone have fun with this it isn’t too serious and it’s just to try and give people who don’t have much time a chance to rp and maybe even get some new people into the community!

-If you have a storyline you want for your character don’t be afraid to ask! Obviously some stuff won’t be allowed for trigger warning reasons and stuff. You can suggest events, clubs, activities, etc for people and even to me just make sure you have permission and you’re not the only person making everything we gotta give everyone a chance ^_^

-If you want you can have your character gravuate or die off and make a new character, but you also have the option for your character to stick around school and not go out into the real world!

-Don’t be rude or fight this is all for fun. If there is fighting I’ll tell you to stop and take it to pms. If the fighting continues then I’ll have to take action and there might be temporary bans from the rp

-This roleplay isn’t too serious so episodes will be open from Saturday to tuesday or Wednesday depends on how everything is going, but if other roleplays are going on you do you not have to feel obligated to roleplay! Hosts of other roleplays keep putting out dates and stuff since this is just for when people are bored and have nothing else to do!

-Don’t god mod or try to kill people’s characters without permission this should be obvious! If you wanna go into the human part of town you can and have some fun with that.

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!