This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Episode 5: "Rap It Up"

Topic » KDR Episode 5: "Rap It..

3195 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
Previously on Kenu's Drag Race the remaining 6 queens participated in the first ever Miss Drag Pageant. Rikku barley beat out KQ and Celeste and won her second challlenge. Coco and Sexy both landed at the bottom after receiving the lowest scorers. In the end Coco was sent home. Now 5 queen remain

Gentlemen start your engines and may the best woman win!

3195 days 20 hours ago
Kenu67
Hello ladies, we are down to our top five. For this weeks challenge you will be becoming rap stars. Each of you must must find a rap beat post it here. Then you all will have to write rap lyrics to your beat and post those as well. The longer you make your rap song the better. Remember you have to impress if you want to make the final 4. On the runway you will be serving lady gangsta realness. (If you have any questions mail me)

Your lipsync song will be "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj

Alright ladies good luck and don't fuck it up
3195 days 19 hours ago
CaitlinBella
CF: This challenge is perfect for me... I'm a singer songwriter and you best believe that I'll be giving everything I've got.
3195 days 16 hours ago
tomdudley
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/tomdudley/6490356/pyn-rating

Hey guys, please plus my blog, comment on it and help me spread it around tengaged. I need to get it to top 20 for a group game. I will be eternally grateful if you do and I will return absolutely anything and everything. :)
3193 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
~~~|RUNWAY|~~~

This week our top five queens were challenge to find their own beat and make an original rap song. On the runway they have to serve some lady gangsta realness. Gentlemen start your engines and may the best woman win!

3193 days 17 hours ago
CaitlinBella
I'll post everything tomorrow, I've got a lot of stuff to deal with at the moment
3187 days 23 hours ago
Tetsuya
I'll post everything tomorrow, my rap is kinda in the jumble moment right now :(

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!