This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 4

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 4

3221 days 5 hours ago
Kenu67
On the mainstage 11 feirce queens fight it out for the title of the next drag superstar, but backstage they are some shady ladies.

This week the remaining 6 queens competed in the first ever Miss Drag Pageant. They had to provide a pretty pageant look, and evening gown look, and had to do a question and answer portion. All three judges gave each queen a score from 1-10 for each category

*the queens stand on the mainstage*
3221 days 5 hours ago
Fell6
Confessional: I'm nervous yet exited, I can tell what is going to happen.
3221 days 5 hours ago
Fell6
(Opps, typo, can't, not can)
3221 days 5 hours ago
CaitlinBella
*stands quietly confident*
3221 days 5 hours ago
EllieC13
(just a fair warning guys, we're waiting Giraffez last two scores; so if you want to blame someone, blame the discount Santino XD)
3221 days 5 hours ago
CaitlinBella
(Hopefully we don't have to wait long)
3221 days 5 hours ago
EllieC13
(He's going to hate me for saying that XD)
3221 days 5 hours ago
CaitlinBella
(Well Ellie, you've certainly solidified your place as the Michelle Visage of the competition XD)
3221 days 5 hours ago
EllieC13
(YAAAS XD)
3221 days 4 hours ago
Kenu67
Alright ladies it's time for the judges critiques. This week you will all be judges first up is Coco...
3221 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
Coco (west): ok yes I love this dress it's just so damn beautiful however your Pagent is more cocktail and less pagent and your answer seemed well rehearsed and just unoriginal
3221 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
lol
3221 days 4 hours ago
Kenu67
Lol
3221 days 4 hours ago
Carcar90
I'm here
3221 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
sorry was eating some manicocki

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!