This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Indonesia Confessionals

Topic » Indonesia Confessionals

3390 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

*Oli would be standing in the dark far away from tribal council*

So tribal again tonight went completely wrong since Joel who was one of my closest allies left and Chael's ugly arse is still here. URGH seriously I'm getting so sick of people saying that they don't like him, seriously if everyone here hates him so much why can't we just take him out.....oh wait that's why because he's the perfect C&*@ to take far because he will be the biggest floater in the game, plus no one will vote for him because no one likes him.

URGH right now I need to keep talking to finding ways to get majority somehow, I mean at this point I still have Landon, Aria and Andrew looking out for me I hope and me and Dana are still cool since I'm using the friend and guilt cards on her to keep her on my side and tbh I've secretly spoken to Nick aswell and we've sorta formed this secret alliance that no one knows about which basically gives us all the info.

however he should know not to fuck me over because he straight up told me he was closer with Sagar than he is Nikola which means he would rather go to the end with Sagar and Nikola than Dana so I could use that information down the road to help me swing Dana and maybe Tico onto my side. I mean right now I just really want Chael out and I wanna keep wining immunity so I can keep myself safe and off of any target lists people have
3387 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

*Oli would be sitting in the jungle*

So right now I am feeling happy because i have been sitting here thinking that I'm the obvious person going home, however someone who I'm working with secretly got alien and that person would be Nick and we both made a deal to not vote each other out until Chael was voted off and he just told me that he is using the alien on me which I'm so happy about because it means I'm not only safe, but I can blindside a bitch.

I mean right now we could do the easy option and vote off Chael OR I was convince him to vote off someone like Tico who he isn't close with and it wouldn't get the blood on his hands. However right now Aria is playing both sides hardcore and being a shady arse bitch so I don't mind voting her off, karma's a bitch. I mean she joined the bandwagon of hating me even though I aligned with her and stood by her so she can go, idc enjoy 10th bitch!

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!