This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Indonesia Confessionals

Topic » Indonesia Confessionals

3408 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
3408 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jake:

From Lemjam6
~confessional~
Dec 18, 2014 22:08:18
to SurvivorFan37
well i have 2 friends on my tribe and i also talked to archaninemaster about making an alliance with us, my 2 friends (andrew and greg), and sagar

so hopefully this works out and we can be solid for the first few votes

i also have a cross tribal alliance with sagar nikola and manalord

my main loyalty is to andrew and greg, though, ONLY
3406 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Andy:

CONFESSIONAL
Dec 21, 2014 03:06:55
to SurvivorFan37
I feel like people are going to be voting for me because nobody has been talking to me =[
3406 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Oli:

From MrPokeguy9
Confessional
Dec 21, 2014 01:49:53
to SurvivorFan37
*Oli would be sitting on the beach*

So we get back from the immunity challenge and our tribe won the first immunity challenge which is great because it means I don't have a chance at getting 20th which I love.

Right now on my tribe I feel good I'd say. I've spoken with Nick, Faygo, Jake and Joel and managed to settle into a good alliance there and also Inacio because he needed to do the challenge and he said that no one had spoken to him yet so maybe that can secure us another vote. The only person on the other tribe I have trust in is Dana because I know her from previous survivors and we clicked straight away, however out of everyone on that tribe I trust Chael the least so I hope his arse gets voted off.

I think this game will be hard because of this alien twist because it means a majority can turn into minority in one tribal so we need to make sure we have ties have the other tribe so we can use them to get the people who we want out, OUT! URGH I can just tell this game is gonna be a bit stressful and I'm gonna get really annoyed with people quick, I'm just gonna have to hope that I can keep my cool with these idiots
ReplyReply All
3406 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick N.:

From manalord
Vote #1: Chael
Dec 21, 2014 09:34:46
to SurvivorFan37
Right now im in a pretty bad spot. My dream team is fighting and my only real friends in this gam hate eachoher. Legit i have like 4 friends in this cast and Dana and Andy fighting is HORRIBLE for my game.

However as lon as I let Dana do her thing for a while until i can team up with Yaxa/Jake/Sagar then  life will be good.
3406 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel:

From JoelW55
Confessional
Dec 21, 2014 19:11:13
to SurvivorFan37
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO yess my alien vote WORKED! I love how im causing havok already on the other tribe and I'm behind it. Chael better be blessed right now that they aint 20th. LOVE IT!
ReplyReply All
3405 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Eric:

Confessional: Forming an alliance with LemJam, Faygo, andalarew
3405 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

From MrPokeguy9
Confessional
Dec 22, 2014 06:29:31
to SurvivorFan37
*Ollie would be sitting on the beach*

So today we found out who got sent home from the challenge and out of everyone......IT WAS ROMAN and that shocked me because I thought he would be here I little bit longer, however it was all because of the alien and saving Chael.

I actually did find out that Joel was the alien and made that move which puts him in a tough position if people find out it was him however as far as I know I'm the only one he has told which puts me in a great position because I have control over him because I could tell the other tribe that he was the one who screwed up your plan and then they target him.

I mean right now from a game stand point, I have Joel and Nick and then me, Faygo and Jake are all cool which is good. I've spoken to others as well so I think when it comes to targets.....I'm good. I just need to make it deeper in this game so I can really start doing my thing
ReplyReply All
3405 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Landon:

From ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
I'm voting Chael.
Dec 22, 2014 15:22:29
to SurvivorFan37
This bitch needs to go. He is mad because I quit his stupid group game cause he sucks at hosting. I'm pretty sure he is voting me so I will reciprocate the favor. I said publicly that we will vote someone inactive to lure the alien into saving an inactive while I rally my alliance to get rid of Chael!!!

Muahahaha karma is a bitch
3405 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Michael:

From stuartlittle16
Confessional
Dec 22, 2014 15:28:55
to SurvivorFan37
Our tribe is a mess. We want to vote a specific person out but we cant cause of the alien twist. So im gonna vote a random person incase chael gets saved again. Im in a final 2 alliance with Tots. We both trust eachother and played before in group games. We made it all the way to the final 3 and got 2nd/3rd cause of bitter jury. I should have won. I played a perfect season, getting no votes casted on me at all the whole season. But anyways lol. I see myself making merge. Hopefully my tribe actually wins a challange. I would of been no help since i never saw a season of survivor before besides 29.
3405 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

From MrPokeguy9
Confessional
Dec 22, 2014 15:24:36
to SurvivorFan37
*Ollie would be sitting on a beach*

So we get back from the challenge and we won again *flips weave* of course we did because we are the better tribe and I'm happy about that because it means I have the chance of seeing Chael actually leaving this time

And after that I got even better news because I found that I was the alien.....RESULT because it means that i can save someone from being voted off and my decision was easy, I was gonna choose Dana because I want my girl safe for another tribal because I need her come merge or tribe swap, plus it means Chael has no protection and can easily get voted out tonight since I'm sure as hell not using it on him, he is annoying as fuck and I can't trust him

So hopefully Medan's tribal council will go the way I want it to go and Chael's igorant arse will be leaving
ReplyReply All
3404 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dana:

From TotsTrashy
CONFESSIONAL
Dec 22, 2014 23:47:10
to SurvivorFan37
Ugh. There is literally NOTHING to talk about for our tribe.
Nothing really goes on. Someone says one name and everyone follows. It's weird.
Tonight, it's Simon. Fine by me.

I still re-voted Roman out of the game after the Alien saved Chael...Roman is friends with Andy and I don't really like Andy, so he was a liability. Sorry xo lol.

Other then that, Me/Tico/Stuart are a tight three...I am also close w Yaxha.
3404 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel:

From JoelW55
confessional
Dec 23, 2014 04:55:58
to SurvivorFan37
WOO WE WON! Saving Chael has caused havoc and it's hilarious. Made a solid alliance with Nick. p and Oli so everything sounds pretty good! Plus I'm active. Oli and Nick P know about me being the alien so my UTR  strategy has flew out the door. Woops :s
3404 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel:

From JoelW55
Confessional
Dec 23, 2014 15:42:21
to SurvivorFan37
I've told Chael about me being the alien and now he's totally on my side :))). Come merge, if I don't have numbers, I always know I've got him as he's minority.
3403 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel:

From JoelW55
Confessional
Dec 24, 2014 19:15:07
to SurvivorFan37
So Eric decided to talk to the WHOLE bloody tribe except Aria that we are going to vote her. Isn't that just a LITTLE risky? Then he's like 'oh wait Nick is banned'. This could easily lead him to a blindside out the door from Aria and her possible allies. Good job Eric :D.
3402 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Chael:

From CHAEL
Confessional
Dec 25, 2014 16:23:54
to SurvivorFan37
Yeah thanks to me being the Alien, I might be able to pull a move on them, even though I'm on the other tribe. And this one I am hoping is on Oli, for mouthing off to me saying I'm not smart at the 2nd immunity challenge.

I've worked with Aria before in other games, I'm going to be loyal to her and use the Alien twist on her. I've also noticed she was the only one who doesn't use skype on the other tribe, so maybe she's the odd one out, so it's not a complete waste of the alien. If that's the case she'll receive the majority of the votes, they won't count, and the one going home will be Oli, if she listens to me.

If not, hey, Aria sees I'm loyal to her, so if we both make merge that's an ally for me. Either way it's not my problem. That's what you get for mouthing of to CHAEL, Oli.
ReplyReply All

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!