This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Faroe Islands - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Faroe Islands -..

3763 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan confessional:

To say I'm my long term prospects in this game are poor right now is an understatement. Drawing purple rocks wasn't entirely bad but last tribal made me have to adapt my plans greatly. Sackeshi is a loose cannon and I kind of knew that, I kinda wanted that kinda doughy persona next to me the entire way but he's proven to be stupid and outspoken. When alone you can manage those traits but together it's like opening pandoras box but in this case instead of a plague it's a dumbass teenager who prolly gets himself of to pictures of Russell hantz.

So now I'm basically the fourth dude in this alliance. Tbh i like those three dudes but the fact doesn't change that I knew I would never be more than fourth with them when we all formed and that's I'll ever be.Hell I could even be the fifth if they figure sackeshi is more bark than actual bite. If I stay aroun after this one I better  make sure that's the last tribal I see till the merge. If I can make it there, all bets are off, things could get spicy for everybody.
3763 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan confessional:

I'm happy for two reasons, we won, so fist pump for that, and  the other, I get somemore time in the game. Tbh I wouldn't be suprised if that was the plan to let us win and vote out Michael tonight. They kinda just left him to fend for himself out there  which I didn't mind.

I have no doubt that I am the next one gone if we lose again. I'm simply just a number at this point, a lonely 4 I guess. I wanna be a number one or two, hell I'll take 3, I just don't want be the guy who sits there and has to follow every directions he's given until he's out of the game. I'd rather lose on my own poor decision making than somebody elses so I'm starting to think very hard about my merge options now. I'm trying to figure where I can get in and how I can stay there.  I'll stick with these three as long as I can but I'm looking  for every chance I can to move up with these guys or elsewhere , even if it means I gotta be a grade A follower for awhile.
3763 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Michael confessional:

im probably the one to get voted out tonight because Porsche is mad about another group game but i have to trie to find dat idol doe #datidoldoe
3763 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Bubba vote + confessional:

*Writes down Vote*
Porsche

Confessional =
So me Colby, Michael, seth, and fobbying are all in a tight 5 alliance. Hopefully we make it to the merge and dominate! I want to also work the the other tribe when we merge. My strategy is to work both sides and lay low till my work is needed to get me where I want.. Final 2!
3763 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Nick confessional:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to have Sackeshi finally gone. Now the next issue is... well everyone minus Dave. Dave is my #1 ally in this game :P
3763 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
John vote + confessional:

My vote us for Porsche as I have no connections with her also I see her as a threat down the road so as long as people want the people I feel threatened by then I'm fine with that :L
3763 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan confessional:

Im painted into a corner now I feel. Decisions I made earlier game look like they are about to rear their ugly head and bite me. I've made my plea to skittles that me and him should stick together. The thinking is we might have lower targets on are heads come merge and should give us an easier time working are way in.  I approached Mana giving him basically the same spiel but he was less receptive and flat out said he wouldn't vote for Dave. He told me to vote for skittles but he wouldn't let me know if that's what those two were doing. I'm not stupid so I'm thinking it's gonna be me from those two. I need skittles to vote Dflac because it looks like, as crazy as it sounds, another purple rock tie breaker might be shot if I sold skittles on the idea.

So I'm hoping it works out. If somehow mana and Dflac end up taking skittles I might have a decision if there's re vote and I'm some how casting one.
3763 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Bubba confessional:

OMG I am soo happy to merge. It also works in my favor to have all the vagar all together.

Now i know i have a guaranteed spot in F6 but the jury wont respect "Floaters" in the FTC I know i have to make big moves. I dont want to make them to early or to late so i have to plot and plan to get them perfectly.
3763 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Michael confessional:

OMG I am soo happy to merge. It also works in my favor to have all the vagar all together.

Now i know i have a guaranteed spot in F6 but the jury wont respect "Floaters" in the FTC I know i have to make big moves. I dont want to make them to early or to late so i have to plot and plan to get them perfectly.
3762 days 18 hours ago
bigbrother101
Awww.... another Dan :)
3385 days 11 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
NICE! who was the winner of this awesome season????
yeah me hahah

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!