This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Finale] 馃寫 Immunity Challenge (#19)

Topic » [Finale] 馃寫 Immunity..

1454 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in FINAL FOUR!
1454 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok let's go

Good Luck everyone
1454 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Let's see how this goes.
1454 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
https://i.imgur.com/2zsGUfg.gif Each of you will be given your own thread. Use that thread to make posts that will help you progress through the challenge. Follow the steps below to complete the challenge.

[Step One] - Jungle Run
-------------------------------------
On my "GO!", you will be tasked with running through the jungle. Post the commands you see below (each in a separate post), exactly as they appear:

*picks up machete*
*hacks entrance into jungle*
*runs* (repeat 15 times)
*arrives at unscramble station*
*rings bell*

If you do this correctly & completely, you can move on to the next step.

[Step Two] - Unscramble Station
One minute after you ring the bell (using your post timestamp as reference), I will send you a series of scrambled words through Tengaged mail. Unscramble them and send them back to me. If you are correct, I will post in your thread:

*flag raised*

Once you see that, you can move on to the next step.

[Step Three] - Congo Climb
Continue through the thick brush and begin the climb up the jungle temple. Post the commands you see below (each in a separate post), exactly as they appear:

*runs into jungle*
*cuts through brush* (repeat 5 times)
*climbs temple stairs* (repeat 20 times)
*arrives at first puzzle station*
*rings bell*

If you do this correctly & completely, you can move on to the next step.

[Step Four] - Puzzle Station #1
One minute after you ring the bell (using your post timestamp as reference), I will send you a link to a word-search puzzle through Tengaged mail. Solve it, take a screenshot, upload it, and send the link back to me. Your screenshot must also show a portion of your logged in TG account. I wanna see how many T$'s you have. Here is an example of what that looks like:
https://i.imgur.com/VjL6Vj1.png

If your screenshot is valid, I will post in your thread:

*flag raised*

Once you see that, you can move on to the next step.

[Step Five] - Congo Climb
Make the final push to the top of the temple. Post the commands you see below (each in a separate post), exactly as they appear:

*climbs temple stairs* (repeat 5 times)
*jumps over hurdle*
climbs temple stairs* (repeat 10 times)
*jump up last step*
*arrives at second puzzle station*
*unties knot 1*
*unties knot 2*
(repeat until you untie knot 10)
*loosens bell*
*rings bell*

If you do this correctly & completely, you can move on to the final step.

[Step Six] - Puzzle Station #2
One minute after you ring the bell (using your post timestamp as reference), I will send you a link to a jigsaw puzzle through Tengaged mail. Solve it, take a screenshot, upload it, and send the link back to me. Your screenshot must also show a portion of your logged in TG account. I wanna see how many T$'s you have. Here is an example of what that looks like:
https://i.imgur.com/VjL6Vj1.png

If your screenshot is valid, I will post in your thread:

*flag raised*

Once you see that, you must say my name in this thread (as players would call Jeff over in CBS challenges). If you are the first to do so, you will win immunity and guarantee yourself a spot in the final three.

This is a daunting challenge. Make sure you read through everything carefully, and ask questions. You want to make sure you understand each step, because missing even one command could cost you the challenge. If you miss something, you will have to go back and fix the mistake, so get it right the first time! It won't be my responsibility to correct anything you skip. You HAVE to check your own work!
1454 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok I got it
1454 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Any questions? I'd like a ready signal from each of you!
1454 days 13 hours ago
cole225
YES WAIT
1454 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Ready
1454 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ready
1454 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hufus, please check in!
1454 days 12 hours ago
cole225
readyy yeye
1454 days 12 hours ago
cole225
STARTS PLS
1454 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Aaaaaaand we're going to hold off until CBS Survivor ends! Tune back in at 10:30 PM EST tonight! You already know the challenge!
1454 days 9 hours ago
cole225
o
1454 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Give me your ready signals! Once I see all of those, I will count you down!
1454 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
Good luck everyone

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!