This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor: Iceland - A Viking Saga [APPLICATIONS]

Topic » Dono's Survivor: Iceland - A..

2295 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
My Series stresses NON-LIVE challenges, but contains pre-announced LIVE challenges as well. Please refer to the Challenge Rules Thread here: http://bit.ly/2m2kSYz
2295 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preferred Name:
Activity Level (1-10):
Occupation (if applicable):
Color Level:
Prior Group Game Experience?
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related):

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?

As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast.
2295 days ago
chillum
Preferred Name:Logan.R
Activity Level (1-10):8
Occupation (if applicable):student
Color Level:Red
Prior Group Game Experience?check my profile bio
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?Probally Kolby's that was alot of fun

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related):I don't know I hosted like 1 season of big brother before I got too busy that was alot of fun

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?
Of course connfesionals are great fun to write
As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast.
2294 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Preferred Name: Stoner
Activity Level (1-10): 1 honestly. I’m not on tengaged much BUT if casted I’ll be active
Occupation (if applicable): student
Color Level: almost tv Star
Prior Group Game Experience? Lots
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Mearl, Bingo21, or RShowFreak

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): going unnommed in stars til f4

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?  Yes but I don’t want my confessionals to be seen by anyone but u

2294 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
Preferred Name: Robby
Activity Level (1-10): 1
Occupation (if applicable): homeless person
Color Level: black
Prior Group Game Experience? Yes ;)
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Donos survivor

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): winning donos survivor Iceland

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Yes but I want my confessionals to be seen by EVERYONE

DEFINITELY VOTING STONER AND LOGAN OFF FIRST. I'M GONNA WIN BY DOMINATING EVERY CHALLENGE AND BACKSTABBING EVERYBODY USING MY CHARM AND WIT
2294 days 10 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Preferred Name: George
Activity Level (1-10): 9 (I only play group games though)
Occupation (if applicable): Student I guess
Color Level: Gold I think or Silver fuck idk
Prior Group Game Experience? A lot. Been here for a long time.
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Link's Survivor by far the best

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Being known as the biggest Villain of Link's survivor series and a player with the most times played on Link's survivor - 7 times

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Yes I will :)

2294 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preferred Name: Lorenzo
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Occupation (if applicable): student
Color Level: Red
Prior Group Game Experience? Bio
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? M&M Survivor

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Being known as an ICONIC LEGEND

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Duh, yes

2294 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Application:

Preferred Name: Mel
Activity Level (1-10): 9 atm
Occupation (if applicable): Full time game player (atm)
Color Level: TV Star
Prior Group Game Experience? Never played a group game in my life
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? M&N's survivor #1

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Hosting my own group games

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Sure

2294 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Preferred Name: Kolby
Occupation (if applicable): Student (boo. boring.)
Color Level: Silver
Prior Group Game Experience? https://tengaged.com/blog/ThePug/8362525/group-game-experience
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Bennett's Survivor

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): This super great guy winning my ninth Survivor season, Kolby's Survivor: Thailand.

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?  Yes

As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast. Confessional done!
2294 days 7 hours ago
NoBow
Preferred Name: Ny
Occupation (if applicable): Cashier
Color Level: PURPle
Prior Group Game Experience?: Lots from hosting and playing in BB/Survivor groups. Looking through my groups you should find most of them.
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Mud's Survivor OR Kolby's

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Everytime there's been a Skype fight

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? YES

As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast. OKIE
2294 days 7 hours ago
RedWing91
Application:

Preferred Name: Red
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Occupation (if applicable): Hitman but you tell people you die
Color Level: Red
Prior Group Game Experience? I've been around
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Bali

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Meeting a great friend

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? I never make a promise but i'll try to come up with something

2294 days 7 hours ago
Aquali
Preferred name: aqua
Activity level(1-10): 8
Color level: white
Prior group game experience: no this is actually my 1st time so excited

Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?: dont know this is my first time

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): probably the fact that I made top 3 on the first bb I ever participated in

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?:  Yes

As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast. Confessional done!
2294 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
Application:

Preferred Name: James
Activity Level (1-10): 8-9 (but if cast it will become 10 xD)
Occupation (if applicable): University Student
Color Level: Gold
Prior Group Game Experience? Plenty (Check my main page)
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Winner and Preznewton's Survivor 11 - Czech Republic. I was robbed at the very end after losing the final immunity challenge but I had a blast and it was one of the highest level group games I have played on this site with more recognised hosts and I think I played amazingly.

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Winning my first Ryan_Jambe Amazing Race. I had loved his series for many seasons but I kept coming up short. In seasons 9 and 10 I came in fifth out of stupidity but in season 12 I came back once again and focused harder to get the win and winning that slog of a group game was the best thing for me.

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Unlike most of this site I enjoy confessionals. I like to show of my ideas and plans and try to get the vote for player of the season xD. So yes I will send them.

2294 days 5 hours ago
maxs2022
Preferred name: Max
Activity Level (1-10): I would say a 7
Color Level: F sadly
Prior Group Game Experience?
No but I did play some big brother casting and fasting games.
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?
None this is the first group game series

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): being new to the game and already getting 7th so I know that I have potential.
Yes I promise I will show the viewers the kind of game I play and how I play it.
intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast.
2294 days 4 hours ago
Peterparker16
Preferred Name: Jay
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Occupation (if applicable): Mechanic
Color Level: Purple
Prior Group Game Experience?: A lot, you can see them in my bio but a few are wanj all stars, magical baby big brother, muds survivor and some more.
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?: Liam's Survivor

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Probably when I outplayed someone using an idol.

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?: Yea I love confessionals.

2294 days ago
Maladus1
Preferred Name: Brandan
Activity Level (1-10): Ehhhhhh 7
Occupation (if applicable): Student
Color Level: Blue!
Prior Group Game Experience: I have some but I’m too lazy to list them
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series: W&P’s Survivor

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): it was actually duping you multiple times in that one game second chances game. Damn that was fun

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day: I Pwamise :3

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!