This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Final Tribal Council]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1251 days 16 hours ago
VinSincent
ill answer kim's question in a few minutes
1251 days 16 hours ago
Saginator18
~CAM~

Sag- I need a move that was solely based from you as well not because of a minority or tyler i need something you made and created

Lol ok so Tyler was involved in all the moves I made before his vote off, but i dont think that means im just his sheep. I was the one who initially suggested he use the runestone on vincent. Tyler thought it might be better to wait till 6, but i knew vincent would be loyal to me. I’m the one who made an alliance of tyler/me/vincent possible. Tyler did not trust vincent at pretty much any point in the game, but i ensured they could vote together so that u could maintain trust with both of them. After the kim vote, I made sure alfie thought i was blindsided by the runestone and that I was not part of that plan so that alfie would trust me and not tyler. And I built my own relationships with alfie and vincent independent of tyler that ultimately allowed me to take him out. So yes i played a lot of this game with tyler, and yes tyler played a really awesome game, but i want to eliminate the perception that i was just a follower of him. We worked together to decide votes, we worked together to ensure they’d go our way. And in the end, I made sure i would never have to sit next to him at ftc.

I need three people that you think deserve to be there instead of you and give 3 reasonings why?

I’d say Kim, Tyler, and Brian deserve to be here at ftc instead of me.

Kim found idols real fast and no one really thought he had them unless they were told. Idk i find idol hunting extremely difficult and finding them with so few clues is astounding to me and i have so much respect for kim being able to find his idols. Kim also played a pretty strong social game. He built good connections with me, tyler, and alfie, and it seemed like he formed a connection with some of the minority as well. Lastly, Kim played a much more loyal game than I did. I don’t know for sure whether kim was planning to take me and tyler to final 4, but Kim was much more honest with me than I was with him, and he hadn’t made a move directly against me that I knew of. I have mad respect for people who play with loyalty, and my game was not loyal, so Kim definitely deserves my spot in that regard.

Tyler played a game I think everyone knows was strong. Tyler played a more flashy, bold game that I did, and managed to stay in a solid position for most of the game despite that. Tyler won a multiple immunity challenges, and managed to never be targeted as a challenge threat. Tyler had a much better social game than myself, which is obviously an integral part of a survivor game. Overall, Tyler did a lot of things that evidenced his strong game, and despite his threat level, wasn’t taken out till very late in the game.

Brian played an impressive game from what should have been an impossible position. Brian didn’t play as disloyal a game as I did, which, as I mentioned with Kim, is something I have a lot of respect for. Brian made just enough social connections with the right people to keep himself safe. I found it impressive that at multiple points in this game the vote was deflected off of Brian, namely by Alfie and Kim, despite him being in the clear minority. Additionally, he re-earned the trust of people who’d voted him off premerge. Brian also managed to do quite well in immunity challenges and still not be targeted, which is quite impressive since immunity threats are usually the first targets of a majority alliance. If I was in Brian’s position, I almost certainly could not have pulled off what he did, so I’d say he deserves my ftc spot.

Then I need you to tell me 3 people that don’t deserve there that doesn’t consist of someone already sitting there or that isn’t in jury also give me 3 reasons!

I guess the three jurors that, from my perspective, would be least deserving of ftc are Nate, Darrius, and Hoop.

Nate was too trusting of a lot of people. I think he told pretty much the entire merge tribe about Kim being the vote, which, considering Kim was on the swap tribe that made up a pretty large majority of the merge, didn’t make a whole lot of sense. Nate also didn’t have very strong social bonds within his alliances. Nate added me to a five person alliance at merge without forming much of a social connection, so I didn’t trust the alliance nor did i feel much desire to be a part of it. Nate accidentally made himself a pretty easy target at merge, so I would have to label him as one of the least deserving jurors to be at ftc.

Darrius made a few mistakes early on that I think doomed his game. Initially, I dont think Darrius utilized the premerge as much as he should have to make strong alliances. On nuchishi, it seemed that no one felt very tied to darrius, and that followed him to the merge, where he ended up pretty alone. Darrius also didn’t show up to a couple of early individual immunity challenges, which I think creates a perception that he wasn’t as active as other players this game. Lastly, Darrius targeted Kim too early. He thought Kim was untrustworthy due to a separate game, and that caused him to openly target kim very early in the merge. Doing so isolated him further from his swap tribemates, who mostly already felt closer to Kim, solidifying his place in the minority. Ultimately, there was a perception of Darrius’s game throughout the early merge that made him seem less hardworking and deserving compared to other players this season, which is likely why he received “most likely to become a failure” at touchy subjects. 

Hoop I don’t think necessarily played a bad game at all, but because we played together for such a short time, I was unable to see him actively do anything to make himself more deserving of ftc than other jurors. Hoop’s investment in the alliance with nick tyler etc. ended up being a poor one, and though that wasnt necessarily so much his fault, it did end up costing him the game. Also other minority members (specifically Cam and Brian) were able to make relationships with people like Vincent Kim and Alfie that did or almost did save them. And though I’m sure hoop could have also made similar connections had he survived his vote, he ultimately wasnt given the opportunity to do so.

Lol i know it probably looks like a cop out to have picked the first 3 jurors, but that wasn’t necessarily intentional, though I think them being the first 3 jurors demonstrates that others may have done a better job insulating themselves and making relationships that could protect them. None of them played terrible games necessarily, but I can think of more instances where the other jury members played demonstrably impressive games, whereas these three had less opportunity to do so.
1251 days 15 hours ago
VinSincent
1. Please tell us if you find any of your fellow F3's speech or answers as false or incomplete.

i think that based on the fact alfie didnt talk with me for 17 days from the start of the swap until finale night, i have a feeling that he also didnt talk that much in his alliances and propably someone else like kim tyler or sag ,,engineered'' alliance more. but still if theres 4 people in alliance everyone are engineering it so i dont want this to be offensive and i might be wrong cause im only judging based on my direct messages with alfie

alfie said that voting out tyler was his own move but if me and sag both said that we also wanted to vote tyler out at f5 this means that it was everyones move not solely alfie's move

alfie says that vote was set up for brian but brian can vouch for this that i was telling him that im also trying to flip the vote from him to tyler and sag was doing the same thing.

theres missunderstatement definetly here because i was telling sag at the begginning that im good to vote for brian but im open to this vote but i said it because i wasnt sure how close sag and tyler were, after sag said he wants tyler out more i realised we both wanted to do the same and we voted out tyler together

alfie said that vote was set up for brian and he had to persuade me to vote for tyler but when he approached me before the vote our conversation looked exacly like:

alfie: who do you want to go for?
me: tyler or sag because i think i might not win over them, would you like the idea like that?

alfie: yeah im down, which one? tyler played runestone so he has that going for him

me: i agree that tyler should go first but im cool with voting your way

i also heard the fact that (propably thats what happenned, i didnt know about it earlier) cameron wanted to save logan and he gave him idol he found and they wanted to cirie me out of the game. unfortunately for cameron and logan, they had no idea that i also had immunity idol and i used it when i needed that the most. so im assuming that cameron was closer to logan than to me and if one of us had to go i propably was the one who was supposed to go out as 12th
earlier i thought that cam would vote out logan with me and nate but if logan was able to convince cameron to use idol on him then logan deserves props and if i would do power ranking i would definetly put logan higher now
1251 days 15 hours ago
VinSincent
if other finalists wont post answers last few hours before the deadline, im the only person who answered all of the questions, see you guys at the reunion and i wish finalists luck! :D
1251 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
7/8 Votes Received.
1251 days 14 hours ago
Saginator18
~KIM~ pt 1

Sag:
1. Please rank all the juror from your closest to least and why.

1)Tyler - because i was probably the most honest with tyler of anyone. Though I didn’t intend on sitting with tyler at the end since midmerge, I still feel i made him more aware of what was going through my mind. I also felt that tyler wanted to make moves that benefitted both of our games rather than just his own, which was very generous and I really appreciated. However, i think everyone is aware of what a massive jury threat he was, and I did feel like I had no choice but to betray him. 

2)Vincent - because even though i was not 100% honest with vincent, i knew that i was his closest ally in the game and that I could count on him throughout most of the game, even though he was blindsided him by the f6 vote.

3)Alfie - because i knew we entered the merge in similar positions, and that he had  trusted me since the first few days of the game. Alfie and i established a tight relationship early on, and we worked closely together throughout the game. I could only rank him third, though, because he was pretty blindsided by the kim vote, and i had to lie to him for the rest of the game to convince him i was less involved in that vote than i was.

4)Kim - because I did trust Kim a good amount through the early merge, but I felt like he clearly trusted alfie more than he trusted me. I was only introduced to kim via alfie, and we talked more in group chats than in private conversations. So though I did trust kim, i ultimately saw him more as a threat to my game than an ally, which is why I betrayed him.

5)Nick - because I planned on working closer with nick once i swapped with him, but when he took a temptation premerge and then made an alliance without me postmerge, I felt that i had to prioritize my other relationships.

6)Darrius - because Darrius and i barely talked. in the early merge, i considered working with him, but i felt comfortable in my position at the time and i heard he was suspicious of me after the alliance chat of me/alfie/nate/cam/vincent leaked, even though that alliance didnt amount to anything.

7)Nate - because though nate tried to make an alliance with me, we barely talked, so i didnt feel very loyal to him or the alliance.

8)Hoop - because Hoop and I didnt talk much or make an alliance, but at least he didnt vote me like the other two.

9)Cam - because we didnt talk at all before he was voted off the first time, and he voted me on his way out :( When he came back, I still didn’t talk to him much, though I talked to him more than I talked to Brian I guess.

10)Brian - because i think we only talked once, and it was basically just to say “hi.” You kept forming sneaky relationships with people I was aligned with, so i never trusted you at all sorry

2. Why do you join many alliances and then stab them? I mean there is possibility of your ex allies being bitter..

I understand that I betrayed a few people in this game, and I totally understand that doing so might make them not want to vote for me. However, I ultimately had to do what I felt was best for my game. I joined alliances and made allies because I needed to in order to keep myself in a good, safe position. And when I turned on my allies, it was because I knew it was the best move for my game. I think you and Tyler were the biggest betrayals I made this game, and I knew both of you were big threats to beat me. Both you and Tyler played very strong games, and I hope you both understand that I was only doing what I felt I had to so that I could win this game.
1251 days 14 hours ago
Saginator18
~KIM~ pt 2

ALL:
1. Please tell us if you find any of your fellow F3's speech or answers as false or incomplete.

Lol i dont want to bash them or anything, and I dont think either of them lied intentionally, but there are a few things that both said that seem a little misleading to me.

As Tyler I think pointed out already, Vincent didn’t necessarily “convince” tyler to play the runestone. Vincent didnt know he was in danger until we told him, and even then he didnt know that the advantage tyler promised to use on him was even a runestone.

And as vincent i think also pointed out, alfie didnt really convince us to vote tyler, as vincent and i had been discussing it before alfie mentioned it. So what ultimately happened was i convinced vincent to do it, and alfie was already planning on doing it.

And alfie says at final four he convinced vincent to save me, which MIGHT be true. I think only vincent can say for sure whether it was me or alfie or both of us that convinced him to flip on brian that vote.

As far as alfie “engineering” alliances, I guess it depends on how you define “engineering.” He made the group chats and paved the way for me to build alliances with tyler and kim, but I dont think he did anything necessarily to steer the alliance’s vote or even to keep us together, as we ultimately did split up. So i think alfie deserves credit for establishing important relationships, but i wouldn’t say he was always in the driver’s seat of the alliances he made.

2. Rank the jurors from who you think play the best game to the worst.

I’m not going to explain the rankings because I’ve already expressed my views on most of their games in previous questions, but if you want me to provide explanations just ask and I will write them.

1)Tyler
2)Kim
3)Brian
4)Cam
5)Nick
6)Hoop
7)Nate
8)Darrius

3. Out of the jurors, whose vote do you hope to get? Whose vote do you predict you will get?

Haha well I certainly hope i get all of your votes, because I really do feel confident that I played the strongest overall game of this final 3.

As for who’s vote i predict i will get, I would say Nick, Kim, Tyler, and Brian. Nick and I didn’t form a really intense bond or anything, but we did talk quite a few times, and I feel confident that he’ll respect my gameplay. Though I stabbed you in the back, Kim, I know that you respect gameplay and don’t get bitter because you told me that you hate bitter players. Of this four, tyler’s vote is the one I’m most unsure of because, though all 3 of the people at ftc betrayed him, my vote was probably the most hurtful since we played the game so closely together and because he made a lot of decisions to help both of our games. However, I like to think that he won’t hold it against me and, even if he doesnt vote for me, i do hope he understands that I was doing what I had to do for my own game. I also predict Brian’s vote because, even though i almost never talked to him, he voted me at final 4, which suggests he saw me as the biggest threat, and I think that means he will respect my gameplay. I might be wrong about those votes, but that is what I think at the moment.
1251 days 14 hours ago
Saginator18
~NICK~

Who should be in your place and why?

Haha i think ive been very open about having mad respect for tyler’s game, so i’d say tyler. Tyler not only played intelligently, but he was also pretty generous in making sure he was making moves that benefitted those he wanted to work with. I really appreciated getting to work with tyler, and he played a pretty stellar game, so I’d definitely say tyler should be in my place.
1251 days 14 hours ago
Saginator18
~BRIAN~

Sag - We did not talk AT all. We might have said one word to each other and you know what.... that is ok! Because I still feel I got to see some of your game. You were included in pretty much all the votes and no one ever wanted to vote for you. That is great gameplay in my eyes. So for you, who did you have the best social connection with and why did that help your game?

Haha rip yea sorry brian. I promise we’ll chat more next time we play, and I’m very glad and appreciative that you respect my game regardless of our minimal conversation. I’d say i was socially closest to tyler, then alfie, and then vincent, which is a slight variance of my strategic closeness rankings I gave for kim’s questions. I don’t really talk about personal stuff in these games, so i usually struggle to form strong connections. I’d say tyler and I were able to be the most conversational in our discussions of my allies, which led to us being able to trust each other and play the game so closely. My social connection to tyler is the reason he and I were able to work together to drive votes, and why he trusted me with the knowledge of his runestone. By forming a close relationship with tyler, I was able to ultimately lowkey run this game with him, and ensure the safety of vincent and alfie, my next two closest allies who I knew trusted me over anyone else f7 onwards.
1251 days 14 hours ago
Saginator18
~TYLER~

Sag - You acknowledged that you voted me out because you thought I would win the game if you didn’t. You also claim that you made it here by being trustworthy in alliances. Why should I vote for you to win on a “trustworthy game” when you are sitting here debating that you deserve to win because of a betrayal? I think most of the jury struggled and hustled for the month to stay in the game and make game winning moves. Why should we vote for someone to win who just decided to start playing on the last day of the game? Do you believe you played a win worthy game? Is this a win you will be proud of?

Hey tyler! If I led you and/or anyone else to believe I was trying to argue that I played a trustworthy, loyal game, then I apologize. That is not what I meant to persuade you of. The argument i try to make for myself regarding trust is that I gained the trust of a lot of people in this game: especially you, vincent, and alfie, as well as Kim. However, though I was given a lot of trust and allegiances in this game, I openly admit that I abused those trusts. I would say I probably was not 100% honest with any one person this game, maybe not even 85% honest. If anyone on the jury is looking to vote for the most honest, loyal person in this game, then you probably shouldn’t vote for me, because in one way or another, I blindsided all of my allies. But I also don’t think its fair to say I wasn’t playing this game till the last day. I worked to establish the relationships that I need to be in the best position in this game. I worked to ensure that I was the number one ally of multiple people so that I could organize votes. I think I was actively involved in multiple pre-finale votes, especially hoop and kim, but even excluding that, I worked to ensure that this was the final 3 i sat in. Vincent and alfie did not have much interest in working together, but i knew they would could both work with me if i could keep them both for finale, and thats something I had to work for. I did not play under the radar by accident; i knew i was in a dominant, comfrotable position and that I only had to reach ftc to prove that. I may not have played a flashy game, but I played a game that I can confidently say I’m proud of, whether it gets me the win or not.
1251 days 14 hours ago
Saginator18
Lol sorry these responses took so long. If thats it for questions, thanks for playing with me y’all! I had a real blast. And thanks dono for bringing me back ;) I know i was prolly not so fun to host this time round, but i’m so glad you gave me the opportunity to redeem myself and play your series again. This ride was long but i enjoyed every second
1251 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I have all the votes! Reunion will begin at 5:30 PM EST!

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!