This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Final Tribal Council]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1252 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in, final three!

Alfie [crazybone5000]
Sag [Saginator18]
Vincent [SinVincent]

One fan, and two failures remain. Only one of you will emerge victorious! You need votes for the jury to earn the title. Here are the eight jurors:

[1.] Nate [Larson8897]
[2.] Hoop [lhooper902976]
[3.] Darrius [Darriusdabest]
[4.] Nick [jmain14]
[5.] Kim [EvictionFreak]
[6.] Cam [DrPepsi]
[7.] Tyler [jungleman111]
[8.] Brian [cfff]

Jurors, please allow time for the finalists to provide opening statements. After about 10:00 PM EST tonight, I will allow you to begin your lines of questioning.

Your votes are due on Saturday at 5:00 PM EST. Votes will be read at 5:30 PM EST, and the LIVE reunion will follow.

To all who took part in this season, thank you for putting up with my hectic schedule! It was tougher than I thought it'd be, but this season turned out fantastic! I had a lot of fun, and I can't wait for Season 8. Someone in this season will be joining my series as a full-time host, and the next season's theme will be centered on that person. I won't answer any questions yet, though. More to come at the Reunion!
1252 days 10 hours ago
crazybone5000
Well, to say this season was MADNESS would be an understatement. From Dono's less than consistent schedule (ly dono) to some big characters and personalities, it made for a brilliant and exciting season so thankyou to everyone who took part for making it what it was, and thankyou to Dono for casting me and making this such a fun group game!

I think the game that I played this season was certainly an understated one. What I struggle with in a lot of games I play is becoming too big of a target, so this time I went about making sure that my threat level stayed at a minimal level whilst also playing a strategically and socially apt game.

I believe that I pulled this off perfectly, receiving just one vote across the entire season at the final six. My ability to come across as sweet and innocent whilst engineering the alliance that ran the game, meant that I was always in the know and could make sure the minority didn't target me.

So onto the more intricate parts of my game. I believe a big reason for why I got here is the two alliances that I was a part of. One final three consisting of Tyler and Sag and another final three consisting of Sag and Kim. I made fantastic personal relationships with everyone single one of these three players and managed to bring them all together to form a deadly four person alliance.

This four person alliance would go on to control most of the early votes, with me at the centre as everyone trusted me, but not necessarily the other members of the alliance.

Coming into the merge, Kim was the biggest target, so it was easy for me to use Kim as a shield, so that we could effectively pull off vote-offs without the risk of an idol costing me, as if an idol was played Kim would go anyway - hence the final 7 vote where Tyler blindsided the alliance.

Yet, despite this huge setback and big show of mistrust, I managed to keep the three of Tyler, me and Sag together in order to vote Cam out. Cam was a big question mark for me in the game as I hadn't formed as good of a relationship with him as everyone else, so I pushed hard for his ouster as I knew come end game I could influence other people's votes but not necessarily his. I think this is backed up by the fact that nobody voted for me in the final two tribal council's.

Then at final five I made possibly my biggest move of the game - voting out Tyler. Tyler is a person I have a great respect and liking for, but he was playing a good game. He had blindsided Kim, and was possibly seen as a big player in the game. Knowing this, I decided that I needed to rally the troops. The vote was on Brian until I approached Sag and Vincent and persuaded them both to change their votes to Tyler to give us a better shot at reaching the final tribal.

With Tyler removed, my target moved onto Brian as he had a lot of friends on the jury, and I felt I had played a better chance at winning against the people sat next to me. However, Vincent was SET on Sag leaving. I had managed to convince Vincent that Sag was the bigger threat in this game despite the fact I had pulled Sag into both alliances I had made and convinced him to vote with me when the big moves were made.

So at final four, I managed to completely avoid my name getting mentioned and pit Sag and Brian against eachother. Ultimately, after about 10 minutes of convincing and persuading I managed to get Vincent to change his mind and vote Brian out of the game.

I truly believe I played a good strategic game, whilst also managing my threat level so that I only received one vote the entire game. I also believe I made good personal relationships which meant I was always in the know. Even when Tyler played his runestone on Kim, he still told me despite the fact I was very close with Kim and if Kim had been online we would have managed to flip the vote and get Kim to play his idol.

I hope that you can see that I played a good game and vote for me to win. I will answer any questions that you may have!

But I want to round off by saying i had a lot of fun this season, and enjoyed meeting every one of you. I am a stickler for "it's just a game" at the end of the day and I hope we can all continue to be friends following this!

-Alfie.
1252 days 10 hours ago
VinSincent
hello everyone! i promise i wont waste your time to read something not important and ill try to speak only about most important things i did when i was getting to this point

when we started game as the failures, i was someone who did puzzle the best and was chosen as first captain

when i was choosing teams i picked alfie randomly but rohan and sag were people with who i played in the past and i hoped that after i would pick them i could rely on them the most in the long term of the game

when witos got voted out i heard from logan that tris wanted witos out of the game because he seemed like strong player and didnt want to play with him later. i kept that in mind cause i was also strong and i didnt want to end up the same way as witos later on

im not good in trivia challenges but i saved my tribe when we were playing challenge in sinking boat and it helped me have the numbers for merge, at least i hoped it would help me

earlier i decided to play sneaky and at the start of the game i grabbed idol without letting anyone know, combined it and it had its full power. i knew it could backfire on me and i could loose my other tribemates trust (i think i lost some of their trust there) cause i didnt tell them that for one day until they started suspecting each other

i also did that for fun and all 4 of us was swearing to god that its not them and when it became personal i finally said it was me LOL i wish you all were there

i ended up in swap with 6 people from different tribes and i could be seen there as huge threat cause i was the strongest, i had 3 original tribemates on other side and i could be voted out because of that but still i decided to lay low and i managed to be included in majority alliance where there was nate, brian and cameron. nate deserves credit for making that alliance and keeping all of us together, i didnt want to be leader of that group cause it could quickly backfire on me. i wanted to be like ,,right hand man of the leader'' who was nate and even if there would be only 2 of us in that tribe i feel like i could make it

lots of people wanted tris gone but from what i remember i was the person who told people on my tribe in direct messages that tris took out witos and hes the leader of opposite trio which made everyone target tris first unfortunately

when tris and ali left the game and logan was left in the minority i didnt stuck loyal to alliance and i enjoyed playing the game with logan and i told him straightforward im willing to vote out brian over him cause brian never talked with me in direct messages at premerge :/

when there were 4 of us i dont know what i would do if nate wouldnt be immune but when i had to choose between cameron and logan i had to vote for logan cause cameron was in alliance with me and nate from the start of swap

i was glad when 4 of us made merge together and i was open to play with all of you 3(logan cameron nate), unfortunately people took out nate either because they didnt want him in the game or because he wasnt going to be at live challenge and people thought ,,we dont want non lives, lets take him out!'', i dont think ill ever find out what happenned that day but i think that me and cameron were the only ones who stood loyal to nates alliance

i took no part in that vote but i had a feeling that nate was playing a bit too hard from the start and people propably felt a bit afraid of him

if its about logans vote i seriously had no idea why only people i should trust the most cause they were in the same swapped tribe (logan cameron) wanted to vote me out first but i assume its because you guys had better friends on the other side and i understand that, i heard everyone wanted to take me out and i couldnt try to pull the strings and save logan when it was between me and him. if i would hear from you cameron or you logan that you need my vote to do anything i would be 100% in but it wasnt the case

later i was put in spot where there were 6 people from opposite swapped tribe, brian who i voted out and cameron who also wanted me out of the game last vote so i had to lay low again because if i would do anything people could flip on me easily knowing im strong player and i was in minority

only thing which kept me in the game was the fact that sag and tyler needed me for their games and i wanted to stay loyal to our trio until the end, we started that alliance at f9 and that was the chat where me tyler and sag discussed about what to do next. i didnt want to influence that vote too much and i went along with group and voted out cameron

i didnt get the chance to get to know nick and darrius, i know you two wanted me out from the game for long time at merge but its my mistake that i never reached out to 2 of you, i was really busy in real life in the last weekend

when it was about kim going home i was constantly someones target and i didnt want to play both sides and get your trust oliver when i was voting you out cause i like you and i dont want anything personal to stay between two of us. if i would go out and you would stay in the game i would be happy. what saved me was that i had good bond with tyler and sag and i proved to them multiple times that im worth their trust so i convinced tyler to play his advantage on me to save me

i didnt know you were going home at final 6 cameron. i heard that alfie sag and tyler was convinced hard to get you out first and even though i tried to flip the vote to brian cause there wasnt any other option tyler and alfie thought that we were too close and didnt want us 2 to go any further. ill be honest i feel like i could take you to the f3 if you would give me good speech why sag is bigger threat than you in the f4 but unfortunately i had tied hands again and i was blindsided

later on i just couldnt stay loyal anymore to tyler because one day we really could depend on each other and save each other when we were at trouble but next day i didnt even know what tyler was planning to do and when cameron went home i felt like the deal is broken and i can turn on tyler

at f4 i wanted to vote out sag because i feel like he was always on the right side of the vote and knew what was going on but brian had friends in the jury and propably it wouldnt matter who played the best game if half of the jury would vote for their friend, thats what i would do, if brian would be my friend in the end and he would reach the end i would vote for him to win

there is lots of factors where i agree that sag had more control of whats been going on in the game but i feel like tyler was more responsible for making all these moves while i had huge target on my back from the begginning and i wouldnt be surprised if i would be voted out if i wouldnt win last 2 final immunities

i was strong player from the start and to prove it i won individual immunities and kept my tribe intact as the only captain

lastly i want to apologise everyone for all i did or not did when we were playing the game together but this season i was put in a spot where i didnt have too many options and if ill loose ill be proud of whoever wins this season cause we all have fought for that :D
1252 days 10 hours ago
VinSincent
Then at final five I made possibly my biggest move of the game - voting out Tyler. Tyler is a person I have a great respect and liking for, but he was playing a good game. He had blindsided Kim, and was possibly seen as a big player in the game. Knowing this, I decided that I needed to rally the troops. The vote was on Brian until I approached Sag and Vincent and persuaded them both to change their votes to Tyler to give us a better shot at reaching the final tribal.

i really wanted tyler out of the game with sag after cameron went home i wasnt going to vote for brian at f5, i just want to speak about what happenned :D
1252 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
We've given enough time for opening speeches. Jurors, you can ask questions now!
1252 days 9 hours ago
Larson8897
Hi Juror #1. I have questions for all of you. One of you was loyal. 2  of you turned on me. But the answers i get on these questions decide who i will vote for. Be honest as i know some information already and i will ask other jurors

1. In the Jury i got information that outside relationships ran some games and made people vote certain ways. I would like to know if any of you guys had any outside relationships influence your voting.

2. I tried to make multiple big moves in this game. Watching the rest of the season through immunities and tribals. To me the only big move that was made was made by Jury Members. What do you think is your biggest move other than what has been stated?

Individual Questions

Vincent- It was very very obvious you were not there in the season. You would show up but wouldnt be competitive. Why were you not very involved in the game?

Alfie-We talked the whole game and I felt we had a good connection but it did ultimantly get me out. Seeing the Messages you take credit for creating a alliance to have the numbers in the merge which. I created and invited you to. SO with that being said. Why did you turn on your closest allies?

Sag- I literally talked to you one time. SO because i really dont have anything to go off of. What is something that you believe the others didnt do that significantly help your game?

Guys i wish you luck in the vote. Please answer the questions. Ill see ya on finale night
1252 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Alfie: For me I never got to talk to you and grasp your game, why should I even consider voting you.
Vincent: Unlike these two, we did talk the most and reason you got targeted is there wasn't time to change the vote, what was your biggest regret in the game and don't say you don't have any regrets.
Sag: Fate sure was cruel since we did talk very early but, never was on a tribe together and didn't clique at merge, my question for you is if this had been a final 2, who would you cut and why.

For all three compare each juror to a real life Survivor player, prefer US version but, I'll accept Australian as well
1252 days 8 hours ago
VinSincent
I couldnt be involved so much in this game because I was playing at The same Time mac & liams all stars, I expected to get early boot in all stars and Focus completely on this but it turned out I got 4th place in all stars and i couldnt be that active in this game Cause I was tired, btw after swap until merge we kept having trivia games and im good in anything based on skill and because premerge challenges were mostly based on trivia I couldnt help our tribe win. We never Had challenge on swapped tribe where we could test our Speed or skill and thats why i wasnt that competetive in The middle because im flop in quizzes

1. I played with Logan all stars and it influence my vote at swap cause I didnt want to lie straight to his face when we were playing together other game and I kept him over Brian cause we didnt talk too much and i didnt know if I could trust him

I knew Cameron from all stars too but it turned out we turned on each other at merge and even though Logan and Cameron were my friends in other game I still voted for them at f10 and f9

I also met kim in The past but we talked one Time in this season and meeting him in The past didnt influence The fact I voted for him at f7

And I played with sag while Time ago as I said and this bond helped both of us reach final tribal

2. My biggest move is predicting that I could be in danger in The future and grabbing idol which saved me from going home at last premerge tribal, alfie and sag wouldnt survive that if they were on my place because they obviously didnt take idol earlier and they would be ciried while I didnt cause I had a feeling from The start that ill to home early if I wont take idol and I was right. I didnt have to do it, everyone felt comfortable before swap on my tribe but I always thought about long term
1252 days 8 hours ago
Saginator18
howdy yall! i know this prolly seems like a pretty anticlimactic season to some of yall, but hopefully i can convince you that my game was strong and that im a worthy winner of this series.

I’ll preface by saying I know i didnt play anything near a flawless game. Primarily, my social game was pretty lacking with some of yall, and i really do regret not taking the time to talk with some of you as much i should have. All of you have made me laugh at some point in the game and I wish I had taken more time to get to know some of yall better. You all seem like chill, fun people and i wish id taken the opportunities in front of me to make some friends and stuff, but i swear i didnt mean it personally or anything when i didnt.

Anywho, I’m gonna go ahead and overview my game now, and hopefully yall can see that I actually played a pretty strong game, and maybe youll even vote for me ;)

Premerge, the only tribal i had to go to was the rohan one right before merge, so i dont have much to say about what happened there. I will say though that i made strong ties with both vincent and alfie preswap, and that, though alfie initiated alliances with us 2 and kim and us 2 with tyler, i made strong bonds with tyler and kim by myself, too, that would support me throughout the merge.

If yall want a play-by-play of the merge im more than happy to give it to yall but i wanted post something ~relatively~ quickly so yall wouldnt have to wait for me and i could maybe even go to bed lol.

I think the strongest part of my game is not just that I was involved in every vote off this season, but that I was active in the forming of a lot of the crucial votes this season, and I kept myself surrounded with people loyal to me. I think the three most important vote offs for my game were Hoop, Kim, and Tyler, so I’m gonna explain those with a little more depth.

The Hoop vote off is where tyler and i really solidified our alliance to each other imo. Tyler and I had been aligned sonce premerge, but more so through our alliance with alfie and kim than via an individual relationship. At this vote, I think that changed. There were a few reasons I felt motivated to make a (small) move this round. Initially, vincent was going to be the target that vote, presumptively by unanimous vote. I knew that vincent, especially considering the whole tribe was willing to vote him, could be a valuable and loyal ally to me if he stayed. Additionally, Tyler had leaked an alliance of nick/brian/tyler/cam/hoop. Tyler and I came together and decided that it’d make more sense to nip the alliance in the bud and vote off one of hoop or cam. We then gathered alfie/kim/vincent/darrius for a majority, with hoop ultimately being the victim of the vote. During this vote, Tyler and I became much closer, i retained my tightness with alfie and to a lesser extent kim, and I gained a strong ally in vincent, who i knew probably trusted me more than anyone else left in the game.

The Kim vote also a move id like to take partial credit for. I know it prolly seems like a big move for tyler, and it 100% was, but i def think it was a move that i made in junction with tyler. Kim became a direct threat to my game for several reasons. First, he was really close with alfie. I trusted both alfie and kim as a 3-man alliance, but i always knew kim threatened my position as alfie’s number 1. Also, Kim mentioned a couple of times that he liked brian. I dont know for sure that kim necessarily would have turned on me to work with brian and/or cam, but i knew that kim would want to target vincent this round before either of em, and Vincent still was a really great ally for me to have in the game. Lastly, Kim had an idol. Kim had told alfie and i about having the merge idol very early on in the merge, but hadnt told tyler (despite having used tyler’s clue lol). Ultimately, Kim was in a position that made him a pretty big threat, especially to my positioning specifically. So tyler and I talked and agreed that kim was a threat because of his positioning, especially with brian, and I finally told him about kim’s idol. Tyler then revealed to me that he had a runestone this whole time, which was really awesome but also really heartbreaking, which I’ll get to in a second. So tyler initially wanted to wait and use the stone at 6, allowing vincent to go, but i knew i wanted to keep vincent, and that i wanted isolate alfie from kim, and that i needed to get rid of kim’s idol asap, so i suggested using the runestone on vincent, and, worst case scenario, tyler could just use the stone again at 6. We came up with the logistics of the vote together: that he and vincent would vote kim and id vote brian in case of an idol. Tyler thought itd be best to at least tell alfie what was planned before tribal, and i couldnt have agreed more, though perhaps for more selfish reasons. Even though alfie didnt want kim to go, the vote still went through, and, after the vote, I was able to play it off as though I didnt know what was going to happen, so alfie gained trust in me and distrust in tyler. After this vote, tyler and i were very tight, vincent and i were very tight, and alfie and I were very tight. More importantly, though, I had each of them almost exclusively to myself. Alfie didnt really trust tyler after this vote, i feel vincent had seen me as his closer ally than tyler throughout the merge, and tyler and I had played the merge together very closely, so i felt confident I was his #1.

Lastly, I’ll discuss the tyler vote. I had prepared for this vote for a while, but i definitely never looked forward to it. Tyler had been a pretty obvious FTC threat throughout most of the merge, having played a pretty dominant game strategically and socially. And when he told me about his runestone and ultimately played it, he confirmed what i’d already known: that i definitely couldnt beat him in an ftc. So, starting at f7, i spent a lot of my time making sure that at 5, I had the votes to get tyler out, and by keeping alfie and vincent so tight with me, I felt confident that the votes would be there. I expected more resistance on this vote, though, and was surprised that vincent hardly hesitated and alfie suggested voting tyler to me before i did to him. Tyler played a really incredible game, which is ultimately why I knew i had to cur him. I very much dreaded this vote, but it was a move that i had planned for multiple rounds, and a move i knew i ultimately had to make for my own game.

Overall, I think I played a quietly dominant game this season. I am the only person who always knew who was getting voted out and voted correctly (except for an intentionally split vote ig), and I actively made moves that furthered my game and bettered my position. I positioned myself well socially among my allies so that I could give myself a clear, potentially winnable path to where i sit now. I’m satisfied with how i played the game, and I really really hope you can reward my hard work and gameplay with your votes! Thanks for playing with me yall!!
1252 days 7 hours ago
VinSincent
Lol I got 12 votes in total and 11 of them were casted at me at merge
1252 days 7 hours ago
DrPepsi
Hello jurors i guess congrats for getting here i’m kinda sad that it’s up to you 3 not bitter this game is outwit outlast outplay but personally i feel the best 3 are sitting there but any who to questions

Alfie- Why do you deserve a vote after barely showing up to any challenges not talking to many people especially you barely even reached out to me?

Vincent- I need a big move from you that didn’t consist of tyler because you go home if tyler doesn’t play the runestone on you

Sag- I need a move that was solely based from you as well not because of a minority or tyler i need something you made and created

Now i do this usually every time i’m in jury

TO ALL 3:
I need three people that you think deserve to be there instead of you and give 3 reasonings why?

Then I need you to tell me 3 people that don’t deserve there that doesn’t consist of someone already sitting there or that isn’t in jury also give me 3 reasons!

I’ll be waiting
1252 days 7 hours ago
VinSincent
My question means: what I would do if tyler wouldnt use runestone on me

Or

What move I made that Tyler didnt take part in that?
1252 days 5 hours ago
DrPepsi
move Tyler didn't take a part of
1252 days 1 hour ago
crazybone5000
Nate's Questions:

1. In the Jury i got information that outside relationships ran some games and made people vote certain ways. I would like to know if any of you guys had any outside relationships influence your voting.

- The only person I had any sort of relationship with coming into this game was Tyler because we spent a couple of days together on another Survivor series, who I eventually voted out of the game. My social game with the people I needed to have a strong social game with was on point. It felt like me, Sag and Kim had known for eachother for ages, that is how much we clicked and trusted eachother.

2. I tried to make multiple big moves in this game. Watching the rest of the season through immunities and tribals. To me the only big move that was made was made by Jury Members. What do you think is your biggest move other than what has been stated?

I think my biggest move was Finale night as a whole. Managing to come out without any votes casted against me whilst orchestrating the blindsides of both Tyler and Brian were, in my opinion, great moves in order to give me the best chance at winning.

Alfie-We talked the whole game and I felt we had a good connection but it did ultimantly get me out. Seeing the Messages you take credit for creating a alliance to have the numbers in the merge which. I created and invited you to. SO with that being said. Why did you turn on your closest allies?

Nate, the relationship we made in the game as a strong one, and one that I do not take lightly. However, you would not work with my closest ally, Kim, and in my mind that meant that I couldn't work with you. If I'd worked with the Manhorses I was absolutely at the bottom with people I barely knew or trusted. It was the smart move to stick with Kim and Sag who had my back rather than risk it with an alliance I barely knew. I did not want you to go in the first vote, but the constant pushing of Kim meant that Kim was after you as well, meaning I had to pick a side, and the side i picked ultimately meant I got here. I hope you can respect that and realise the connection we made was genuine.

Thankyou for your questions.
1252 days ago
crazybone5000
Logan's question:

Alfie: For me I never got to talk to you and grasp your game, why should I even consider voting you.

I think you should consider voting for me, because I brought the dominant alliance together in this game, always knew who was going home and managed to make it so that my threat level was minimal. Unfortunately keeping you in the game didn't benefit my game as we were never on the same tribe or side throughout the entirety of the game.

If I had to compare myself to a Survivor player in real life I'd probably go for someone like Nick Wilson. A player that was socially connected and managed to play a strong strategic alliance with a strong core alliance who managed to maintain a low threat level.
1252 days ago
crazybone5000
^Thankyou for your questions.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!