This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 14] Tribal Council #15 - Lǎnduò

Topic » [Ep. 14] Tribal Council #15 -..

1275 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Lǎnduò!

I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Sag has immunity. Everyone else is fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone (feel free to pick and choose which questions to answer):

- A runestone was played for the first time last tribal, and Kim was sent home. How did you take that?
- The hidden immunity idol at your tribe camp was just now rehidden in the oldest blog of a Tengaged user. Here's a free hint, this person has never played my series. What does that tell you about the most recent elimination? What does it say about tonight?
- What sort of challenges are you expecting tomorrow?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 5:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I will read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1274 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Tonight is the last night a Runestone can be played.
1274 days 11 hours ago
VinSincent
- A runestone was played for the first time last tribal, and Kim was sent home. How did you take that?
i was completely shocked, when i found that out i was completely scared and terrified as fuck, i always thought his real name is Oliver but you said its Kim, it really took its toll on me. oh wait if its about runestone then 24 h ago i didnt know something like that exists but im happy it saved my ass
- The hidden immunity idol at your tribe camp was just now rehidden in the oldest blog of a Tengaged user. Here's a free hint, this person has never played my series. What does that tell you about the most recent elimination? What does it say about tonight?
It says that Kim took idol with him as souvenir and if someone finds it tonight then he has cards in his hands
- What sort of challenges are you expecting tomorrow?
i expect skill based challenges cause it would be fair for the strongest or smartest person to get there, not someone winning randomly
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Tonight is the last night a Runestone can be played.
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1274 days 10 hours ago
jungleman111
Hey Dono *stands*
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Yes, Tyler?
1274 days 10 hours ago
jungleman111
I don't know if I'll need this tonight but I figured I'd play this on myself tonight just in case.
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*places item on Podium*

This... is a RUNESTONE.  Tyler is playing this Runestone on himself tonight. This means that if any votes are cast for TYLER, the parchment will be presented to the stone. If there is any power, the vote will be destroyed.
1274 days 10 hours ago
jungleman111
Since its the last time anyways
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Anybody else?
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody else stands*

Okay. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1274 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!