This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 13] Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep. 13] Immunity Challenge

1254 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
You may begin to check in now!
1254 days 17 hours ago
Saginator18
heree
1254 days 17 hours ago
DrPepsi
here
1254 days 17 hours ago
jungleman111
Here
1254 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Check in will close at 7:05
1254 days 17 hours ago
VinSincent
Hello
1254 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I will explain the challenge. If only four people check in, we will move directly to the second phase of the challenge.
1254 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This LIVE immunity challenge is called PSYCH! ON ICE.

The sequel to the hit challenge earlier in the season is here! You will compete in the mobile app PSYCH!. The difference here, is that we will be competing in the mobile app as the first part of the challenge. The top four players in the PSYCH! games will move on. The second part of the challenge will be explained when we get there.

We will be playing one deck in Psych. It will be 7 rounds. The top four players at the end will move on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Two - Icebreaker
This is one of my favorite competitions to compete in. You will be placed on a square in a 10x10 board. Each round, you will make a move in any direction (left, right, up down, & diagonal). Once a square has been stepped on, it is out of the game and cannot be used again. Eventually, you will be eliminated if you cannot move in any direction. You must work strategically to ensure you have enough space to outlast your opponents. THERE IS NO WORKING TOGETHER OR COMMUNICATING ALLOWED IN THIS COMPETITION.

The game board is available to see on a google sheet. The link is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0l8GKdZEISlA7aX2Q17KncPeKW6cKpq98mRSwMd7j0/edit?usp=sharing

We will communicate moves in Skype to move faster. I will document your move and the change wil be reflected on the game board shown in the google spreadsheet.

The last player standing will win the competition and the immunity challenge.
1254 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Check in is closed, meaning we will move directly to the second part of the challenge. I will randomize your names to determine gameboard positions.
1254 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Only Sag, Cam, Tyler, & Vincent can participate.
1254 days 17 hours ago
Saginator18
yayyyy no psych
1254 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Sag
Cam
Tyler
Vincent

IP: 2601:19b:4780:7ac0:25ea:f4ab:e78d:a014
Timestamp: 2020-10-20 23:08:03 UTC
1254 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
We will move to Skype to communicate moves for the challenge
1254 days 17 hours ago
Saginator18
random.org loves me wow

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!